New to Hazzard

Balladeer: Now folks I know the people in this county pretty good but this car i don't know. Who do ya reckon it could be?

Cooter is relaxin in his garage when he sees a car pull into town. Now to be honest folks the car caught his eye more then anything but the lady drivin it was another story.

Kristy pulled into Hazzard Square and seen the garage. "Well that looks like the place. This car going to need some gas and some work." She thought.

She pulled up next to the pump and Cooter walked out. "What can I do fer ya lil' lady?" Kristy looked up at the man and thought and just said "She needs some work".

"Well that's no problem ma'am i can do that. What seems to be the problem anyhow?

Kristy smiled and said "Well...., She needs an alignment and new tires but the reall problem is she keeps stallin out on me. I can't keep 'er running for more then 20 minutes."

Cooter just smiled and said, "well i can do all that fer ya if ya want. How long ya stayin in Hazzard? Coz now i can have it all fixed up in no more than 2 hours once i figure out why she's stallin on ya."

"Well thats mighty nice of you but just figure out why she's breaking down on me then we can go from there." "I'll be around for a while, and be at the hotel checkin in if you need me."

"Alright then, see ya in a few" Cooter said as he pops the hood on her blue 1971 Dodge Challenger.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Balladeer:In town there was another new face to Hazzard. Though she had been her for a week or so. Now i know what yer thinkin two new women to Hazzard and the Duke boys aint around. Well they's just finishing up they're nascar season and pullin up to Cooter now. But these two lil' ladies are about to meet eachother.

Kristy walked into Ruebottoms store for somthin to eat and hit someone with the door. "Oh, excuse me, I'm so sorry" she said in a panic.

"Don't worry you didn't break nothin honey. really it's ok. My name's Desiree but i prefer Des."

"My name's Kristy, do you live here in Hazzard or you new like me?"

"hahaha, Well i just moved here I'm fixin up a place for me and my sister, just got here last week."

"Well it's nice to meet you... Des?

"Yep."

"Maybe I'll see you around I might be stayin for a while."

"Alright then see 'round. bye"

Kristy kept on into the store and Des walked out to the truck with all the supplies she got and pulled away headin for her new place, when she sees an orange car pull up to the Garage.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Cooter is taken by surprise when Bo and Luke Duke almost tackle him from underneath the hood of Kritsy's car. They are all excited and talking loudly when Kristy comes up and asks, "Well what's wrong with my car?"

Cooter says "Oh sorry ma'am I uh.. well these two here are my buddies just returned from the nascar curcuit and well uh.."

"Sorry to distract the man from yur car lil' lady" the tall blonde says, "we'll let him get back to it. By the way we didn't catch yur name!"

That's cause i didn't give it yet, it's Kristy."

"Well Kristy we'll even help ol' Cooter here out to make up fur the time we wasted" the other man said as he laid a hand on Cooters shoulder.

"Oh uh sorry, my names Bo and this heres my cousin Luke and this man here is Cooter the best shady tree machanic in the state.

Cue: BODUKELUVER23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo walked Kristy back to the hotel and asked if she'd like to go to the Boars Nest with them tonight. Kristy was excited because she was really into this Bo fella. She agreed as long as she drove herself. Bo gave her directions and said, "...and if ya get lost or run into trouble just call fer the lost sheep there on the CB."

"Lost sheep?"

"Thats right, that's mine and Luke's CB handle."

"Um... well I guess then you should know mine huh? Babyblue is mine and I'll see tonight .... about 6 then?"

"Well alright see ya at 6 then." Bo watched the girl walk away and found himself mumblin to himself, "Now that is somthin."

"Bo Duke!" yelled another womans voice scaring him back to reality.

"Daisy!!!! hey girl how are ya? I didn't even see Dixie in town."

"thats coz you was too into wathcin that young girl when i pulled up right behind'ya."

"Well... oh that there's miss Kristy. She's new to Hazzard and gettin her car fixed over at Cooters and she's comin to the boars nest tonight with us, are you off tonight?"

"Nope, but me and Des start in 30 minutes and get off st 7."

"Des?" Bo asked confused.

"Yeah, she just moved here, to her Uncles farm and works with me at the boars nest."

"Another one new to Hazzard huh? What have Luke and me missed all this time?" Bo joked.

"Yeah well you just get home and let Uncle Jesse know ya'alls home or he aint gonna let you go anywhere. Ya'all will meet Des tonight."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now Des was on her way to the Boars Nest. See she just dropped off that stuff in the back of the truck and headed fer work. On her way she sees that "Orange Car" again. "Now what in the wolrd is that?" she says to herself. Then the two vehicles pass eachother and she says "more like who in the world is that?"

Bo wasdrivin along smoothly when he noticed the girl in the pickup go by, "hey Luke did you see that?"

"See what?"

"That girl in the pickup?"

"Nope. Don't worry about it Bo it's probably another one passing threw."

"Alright Luke but I told you I saw 'er if'n she shows up agian."

"OK Bo now lets just get home."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Des made it to the Boars Nest in 20 minutes and had enough time to change for work. Daisy showed up in a real good mood and told Des all about her cousins being back. "Yur gonna love 'em Des." Daisy told her.

Daisy and Des were fillin order when Des noticed Kristy walk through the door. It was 5:45 and the place was gettin rowdy.

"Hey Kristy!" Des yelled over the ruckus of the bar as she walked over to the startled girl.

"Hey yourself. You didn't tell me you worked here."

"Well thats coz I wasn't asked, I answered all yur other questions."

"Yeah I guess you did. I'm meetin the Dukes here do you know them?"

"Well I know one... Daisy Duke." pointing to the other waitress walkin toward them.

"Hello, you say you were meetin the Dukes?" Daisy said

"Thats right." Kristy said mater of factly.

"You must mean my cousins Bo and Luke. And that means yur Miss Kristy?"

"Thats right. and yur their cousin?"

"Sure am sugar. They should be along any minute now."

"What can I get you honey?" Des asked.

"Uhh... nothin right now, I'll wait for Bo to get here."

"Hey.... can I get another beer sweetheart?" a man yelled accross the room.

"Just as soon as you learn the proper way to ask for." Des said as Daisy smiled back at her from the bar.

The man and his friends had bothered Dasiy and Des the entire night. Des had just 'bout had enough and Daisy was right behind her. Des served the table as Daisy waited back at the bar and watched. When Daisy watched a man wisper and grin evily she knew what was going to happen. The man reached out and grabbed for Des. Daisy was by her side in seconds fightin off the man.

Bo, Luke and Cooter walked in the door to see their cousin Daisy and another waitress they didn't know fightin with two fellas at the middle table. Bo and Luke were there in seconds to 'help out'. Des grabbed a beer off the table and spun around and threw the beer in a fella's face. Now folks that there would have been great if'n it wasn't Lukes face the beer was thrown in. Luke got a bit frustrated when he realized the man ducked in time to be missed. Des had no idea what happened but she just knew there was two more men had joined in. She swung and Luke ducked and looked at her with a confused look. "What are you doin' I'm just tryin ta help ya." Luke yelled. Bo laughed and hit one that grabbed Daisy. The men backed off and Daisy turned to find a histarical Bo and a very soaked and confused but impressed Luke.

"Des these two here are my cousins Bo and Luke...... who I see yuo've already meet.... slightly." Daisy laughed.

"Oh my goodness." Des gasped "I'm so sorry Luke I had no idea who you were. Please... let me get you somthin... a drink maybe..."

"No thanks I'll get my drinks from Daisy from now on." Luke interupted her jokingly. Everyone laughed. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go get my extra shirt from the General.

Bo found Cooter and Kristy at the bar and got a table. "Here ya are." Bo said as he pulled out a chair for Kristy.

Luke returned from the General Lee with a clean dry shirt and found the rest of them in the normal back table. He looked at his watch and asked, "Bo what time did ya say Daisy got off tonight?"

"You mean Dasiy AND Des? 7."

"Cute Bo real cute." it was almost 7 when Daisy came over to the table and asked for their order before they got off. It was a round of beer for everyone.

"Howdy? I'm sorry we didn't meet on BETTER terms but ..."

"It's ok you was just defendin yurself" Luke interupted Des.

"Well my name is Desiree but i prefer to be called Des or Desi. And yur Bo, Luke, and you must be Cooter and yur Kristy."

"Thats right but how do you know Kristy already? She just got here today." asked Bo

"well lets just say we had a lil' run in earlier." Des laughed and was soon joined by Kristy.

"Well Kristy how long you plan on stin in Hazzard fer?" Bo asked

Cue: Bodukelover23

kristy i am moving in to hazzard so i well be here for a long time. Cuz my life has been crazy and all i had to get out of my plase bad cuz of my loopy bf i hope he is not trying to find me i don't want him to find me he is so mean to me so we broke up and he hit's me alot. So I am now here in hazzard it seams like i good please for me to stay at. And i lost my last job to cuz that din't work out. Kristy starts to cry.

"Well.... now lets not think bout that now." Luke says

"Luke's right Kristy I intvited you to have a good time tonight and thats what we're gonna do. C'mone." Bo says grabbing Kristy's hand and leadin her to the dance floor. Kristy and Bo stopped on the dance floor and they began to dance. Kristy's eyes were teary yet but she could clearly see Bo's eye's. Kristy found herself lost in Bo's eye's and Bo was the same way.

"Well Miss Daisy, would you like to dance?" asked Cooter

"You know the answer to that Cooter." and the two jumped up and soon joined Bo and Kristy. Luke and Des felt kinda weird so both looked at the other then away again. "Well, I see no reason for us to be different. would you like to dance Miss Desiree.....I mean Des?"

"Uuuuuhhhhh..... sure why not but to the next one if you don't mind... I'm kinda thirsty." she said

"Oh ok ... thats no problem." he said "I aint thirsty but I am still tryin to get my mind off how you was handlin things back there." Luke continued to think to himself.

"Ok next slow song."

The song ended and the rest of them returned to the table.

"Luke Duke I can't beleive you didn't ask my friend to dance." Dasiy shouted.

"Dasiy it's ok...." Des said tryin to defend Luke

"No it aint..." Dasiy intetrupted only to be silenced by a Duke boys defendin hand brouhgt up and the troublsome Duke smile stretched accross his face.

"Now Dasiy you know dang good and well that i would not not ask a pretty lil' lady like THIS to dance." Luke says nodin toward Des. Des begins to blush and smile.

"You know Luke that's the first time I've ever seen her blush."

"DAAAIIISSYY!!!!" yells Des.

"What it is."

"Now ladies lets not get ta arguein, besides Miss Des I do beleive you owe me that dance now." Luke says grinin ear to ear.

"I beleive I do." Luke lead her to the dance floor as the group at the table watched. The pair danced but didn't say much. But there was a hole lot being said back at the table..

"So Kristy, you stayin at the hotel in town?" asked Daisy.

"yeah" was all Kristy said

"For how long?"

"Don't know. For however long it takes I guess."

"OOohhh no you don't. after tonight you're gonna come stay with us at the farm." Bo interjected

"I'll do what?" Kristy asked surprised as ever.

"Bo's right Kristy, besides if Uncle Jesse finds out we didn't ask you he'd tan our hides." Daisy says helpin out Bo

"Who? and he'll do what?"

"Hahaha. Our Uncle Jesse we live with him out at the farm and he'd whip us figuritevly speakin. See he'd just get really mad and come find you himself and then make us do more chores then ever."

"Oh"

"So tomarra me and Luke will pick you up 'bout noon and take ya out ta the farm."

"UUUUUMMMMM....."

"I wouldn't try it if i were you Kristy, Bo and the rest of us already agree and Uncle Jesse never minds the company." Daisy says

"Ok, I guess I'll see the farm tamarra then."

"YYYYYYEEEEEEE HHHHHOOOOOOO".

Kristy jumps out of her seat almost. "Dang it Bo yur scarin the poor lady now nock it off. Don't worry honey that's Bo talk fer a reall excited 'alright'." stated Cooter. the group laughed at the table.

Luke heard his cousin and said we'd better get back to the table before 'I get too lost' "Bo scares Kristy away."

"hahaha ok Luke." the two walk back to the table.

"Bo... ya just meet the lady now act like a gentlemen and don't scare her off."

"Cute Luke real cute."

"Well I'm sorry I have to run on ya'all but...... (yawn)..... I gotta go or I'll fall asleep on the way home. I'll see ya tomarra Daisy. Nice ta meet ya'all, and thanks for the dance Luke."

"Hey now, I didn't get my dance tonight." shouted Bo as Des was already wlakin away.

"next time Bo I promise." she shouted back. The door to the Boars nest slammed shut behind her.

"Where's she going so early?" Luke said questioning Daisy

"She's fixin' up her uncle's farm durin the days and then works here in the afternoons."

"Where at and do we know her uncle?"

"Nope, she said he just bought it a month ago and then he said she could have it he was stayin were he was, it was a gift to her and her sister for keepin in touch with him all her years. And I didn't ask were it's at."

Kristy looked at Bo's watch and said, "sorry but I'm gonna have to go too, I've had a long drive and I'm tired. Can one of you take me back to the hotel?"

"Sure we can sugar." Daisy said cutin off Bo before he could talk Kristy outa leavin. Daisy stood up and walked over to her. "You can ride with me in Dixie and the guys can follow."

"Ok"

Daisy pulled up in front of the Hazzard hotel and told Kristy she'd be back with the guys at noon. Kristy said thanks and slid out of the jeep only to be meet by Bo. "Well goodnight Kristy. I hope you had fun tonight."

"I sure did Bo thanks" and Kristy reached up around Bo's neck and gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

Bo was surprised but welcomed the kiss and gave one in return. Kristy walked to the hotel and heard the them pull away. She didn't look back but caught herself thinkin...

The Next Morning!

Kristy: lil' fox this is babyblue here. i hope you can here me out there. Something really happend to me last night I kissed Bo Duke and it was good to me. I think i am in love with him but i don't know how to tell him i need your help. I don't no what to say to him. He is coming to get me at noon to bring me to the farm where i am staying at so please help me out. He is cute. We did dance to and i think we made eye contaked and i think we cliked but i am not sure if it did or not do you think he likes me or loves me i really want to know if he dose this is really bugging me so bad i don't know what to do about this sould i talk to luke about this or not or to dasiy. Well i have to get packing soon. so please tell me what to do here this is draving me crazy.

Balladeer: Okay folks here's whats going on; the Duke boys just meet Des and Kristy yesterday. Kristy's satyin at the farm and they just found out that Des has a farm. Well there's the boys pulling up to Cooters now.

"Babyblue you out there? Come on?" Des' voice came over the cb. "Babyblue this here's lil' fox you there?"

"Yeah I'm here lil' fox go ahead."

"Hey sorry I couldn't get to the cb before."

"Oh ok.... uhh....." Kristy stopped as she seen Bo and Luke at Cooters. "... hey lil' fox can we finish this one on one I think there might be a few handsom birds that could be listening in."

"Hahaha ok babyblue I cna be in town in 'bout 10 minutes is that alright?"

"Sure is they are pickin me up at noon and its only jsut now 11 see you in 10 minutes."

"I'm gone"

"Hey Cooter you got anything for Bo here to keep himself bussy for an hour?" Luke kidded.

"Nope in fact I don't even have anything to do myself this mornin unless ya'all wanna head on over and pick up a few things for me at Ruebottoms?"

"You know Luke it aint like yur sittin still now either." Bo says

"You know he's got a point there buddy row. What's got you all wond up?"

"What are you two talkin about?" he says as he walks accross the floor to the door once agian.

"Hahaha no idea?" Cooter asks Luke

"Oh well I'm just.... well you know me....."

"Yea, we sure do." Cooter says

"Uh huh. and well enough to know that some'one' has to be on yur mind."

"My guess would be Miss Des, you know Daisy's friend from the Boars nest."

"I'd say yur guess is right on there Cooter."

"Alright alright you two."

The three of 'em had a good laugh at eachother then Bo and Luke went to Ruebottoms for Cooter.

Des pulled up on front of the hotel and meet Kristy at the door. "Howdy darlin? So what's up and were are these two handsome birds?"

"They were at Cooters but went over in that store." Kristy said pointin to Ruebottoms.

"Oh that there's Ruebottoms store food, supplies, clothes, jewlery and other stuff too. So whats this about yur alls kiss?"

"SShhhhhh. Come on. Daisy drove me back last night and Bo meet me as I got out of her jeep, He said 'goodnight' and so did I but then all the sudden I reached up an' gave him a kiss... in the cheeck."

"Oh.... is that it? on the cheek. Darlin I thought this was much more then that."

"NNNOOO but i wanted it to be. But it felt silly kissing him like I did."

"Hun don't worry 'bout it. Now I aint known you but a day or two and just meet Luke and Bo last night so I can't say much. But I tell you what hows 'bout you talk to Daisy when you get to the farm."

"Ok but I..."

"Sorry Kristy I gotta go I need more supplies for the farm."

"Ok..... Bye." Kristy yelled to her as she walked away."

The boys walked back to Cooters and seen Daisy had gotten to town. But Bo was already gettin in the General Lee when he seen it was 'bout 2 to 12. Luke joined him and they both yelled to Cooter 'see ya later' and told him to stop by the farm later. They meet Kristy at the hotel doors and grabbed her stuff and put them in the back. Daisy notice Des pulling away from Ruebottom's. "Hey I didn't know Des was in town today."

this caught Lukes attention and spun around to see a truck turn the corner. "Where?"

"That was her in that truck. I'll catch up to her and invite her over later. You fellas behave. and don't scare her." Daisy scolded them.

"Ahhh now Daisy, they cant be that bad." Kristy say.

The boys thanked her as they helped her in the General's window and Diasy speed off.

"Hey there Des were you headed? I'm comin up on ya, come back."

"Hey there Dais. Need somethin?"

"Nope just wanted to know what you was doin in town today and to invite ya out to the farm later for dinner." Daisy says as she slides to a stop beside Des.

"Oh thanks Daisy but I....."

"But what Des yur off today come on over and have some fun fer a while then Bo, Luke ans me will come give ya hand. I aint gonna take no fer an answer."

"Oh alright Daisy but you have to promise to let me leave when i want and ya'all give me a hand."

"Promise, I'll meet ya back in town at 'bout ohhhh say 3 ok?"

"Alright I'll be here."

Meanwhile back in town Cooter left the garage for a minute to go get somthin to eat right away and left the garage 'open'. There was noone in town today so it was ok. But folks there's where he thought wrong, this is Hazzard after all. Now folks who do you suppose this is?

A car pulled up to Cooter garage and stoped. The driver got out and looked around for an attendent ar owner. "Hello? Hello?" There was no answer so they sat outside on the hood of there car. It was a black 1967 mustang. The owner of the car waited for a minute then spotted some tools. "Maybe I can get 'er fixed up then wait for the gas."

Just then Cooter seen the car at the garage. "Woooooo weeeee, noe that's somthin you don't see in Hazzard very often." he said to himself as he watched the hood pop up on the car. "Oops better get over there." ans he jogged over to the garage. As he got close he heard the sounds of his tools workin away.

"Sorry 'bout that there fella had to get a bite ta eat what can i do ya for?" Cooter asked the stranger.

"Excuse me? Fella?" said a womans voice as Cooter watched a woman pop up from under the hood of this beautifull car.

".............." Cooter couldn't speak for the moment and his eyes got wide.

Meanwhile back at the farm Daisy, Bo, an' Luke were introducing Kristy to Uncle Jesse.

"Uncle Jesse this here's Kristy, and Kristy this is our Uncle Jesse." Bo says excitedly.......

Cue bodukelover23

"Well it's mighty nice ta meet ya Kristy!" Jesse says as he extends a hand. Kristy takes his had and shakes it politly." It's nice to meet ya too Mr. Duke!" "Hey Kristy," Bo says, "why don't I show ya round the farm?" "now Bo, that can wait! First let's get some good ol' country cookin' in this Lady!" Jesse interjects. Bo sighs, then smiles and nods in agreement with his uncle." I hope yer hungry, I made crawdad bisk and Chitlen sandwiches!"

Back at the garage, Cooter was trying not to stare. He is still shell shocked at what he is seeing in front of him. " I...uh...can I help ya Ma'am?" Cooter stutters. "Well fer starters I'm gonna need some gas in this here car." The woman replies, "Are you alright there good buddy?"

Daisy pulled into the farm just as Kristy and the Dukes were finishing Jesse's lunch. "I hear Dixie, Daisy is back!" said Bo as he stood from the table. "Daisy'll hafta eat cold grits thanks to you Bo. You'd of eaten the plates if you were hungry enough!" Luke teased his cousin. "Cute!"

Daisy pushed the door open and smilled at her cousins. uncle and friend. "It sure smells good in here, what's for lunch?" Daisy asked. "Well, whatever you make for yourself! Bo cleaned his plate along with everyone else's!" Jesse said with a smile. "Bo!" Bo glanced around with a confused look on his face. "I'll find something, I'm not really hungry anyways. Not after watching Boss eat his lunch!" Daisy said. Everyone laughed, except Kristy, she didn't know who Boss was.

After clearing the washing the dishes, it was time to get to work. Bo and Luke set off to mend fences, something they did about once a week. Jesse took Maudine the Mule to plow the back forty. That left the girls at the farm to do the wash.

Daisy carefully hung one of Bo's yellow shirts and the line while Kristy folded Luke's clean, dry jeans. Kristy stopped. "Daisy?" sah asked, "can I talk to you?" Daisy put Jesse's overall back into the basket and walked over to the picnic table where Kristy was sitting. Daisy joined her friend saying, "You can talk to me about anything you want Darling!" "It's....well it's about Bo!" Kristy sputtered. "Oh no! What did he do this time?" Daisy inquired. " Well nothing really," Kristy answered, "it's just that I... I think I'm in love with him!" Kristy burst into tears, overcome by emotions. She buried her head in the clothes in front of her, which made things worse. As she took a deep breath Bo's clean shirt reminded her of him, she cried harder. Daisy put her arm on Kristy's shoulders and said, "Go ahead, cry if you need to. Do you want a hug?" Kristy nodded and hugged Daisy. "Daisy, that ain't even the worst of it." Kristy held out her hand revealing a ring. She looked at Daisy as aother tear rolled down her cheek. "OMIGOSH! is that... an engagement ring?" Daisy gasped. "No! Oh no, it's nothing like that Daisy!" Kristy smiled through her tears. Daisy stares at her friend, giving Kristy an are you sure? look. "It's a friendship ring. My old boyfriend gave it to me. I don't love him any more, I think I love Bo. But I don't want to make my old boyfriend mad, he's not always long on understanding!"

The dixie horn blew from in the distance, the boys were headed home. "That's Bo and Luke let's go get you cleaned up!" Daisy took her friend by the hand and pulled her up. The two women made their way back to the farm house. Kristy didn't realize it but she had taken Bo's shirt with her. As much as it upset her to think about Bo, she found comfort taking it with her.

(Tag you're it!!!

:lol: )

"Daisy? Kristy? What's wrong? Are ya gonna tell me or to I just have to guess?" Bo asked getting frustrated. "Kristy I really think you should tell Bo yourself!" said Daisy as she put a box of tissue in Kristy's hands. Bo looked at Kristy with concern, what is going on? he thought. Luke was utterly and totaly confused by the entire scene unfolding in front of him, he was thinking the same thing as Bo.

Kristy stood up taking the box of tissues with her, she would most likely need them. Kristy looked up into Bo blues and told herself she could do what she was about to do. Kristy reached out and took Bo's hand, "I need to talk to you Bo." They walked out of the farm house, still holding hands. Maybe, Kristy thought if we walk forever I won't have to say anything. She knew in her heart that this was not possible. Bo and Kristy walked a little farther, untill they came to the creek. Kristy let go of his hand and sat down beside to creek. Bo watched her for a minute, still unsure of what was and what was about to happen. He sighed as he lowered himself to the ground. Kristy once again looked into his eyes, hoping she find the answers to all her questions. "Bo.." she started. "Kristy, I want you to be honest with me, tell me everything. Is that an engagment ring?" Bo cut her off.

"No," she said, "it's a friendship ring. But I don't want to talk about that right this instant, there's something else I need to tell you." "Well, "Bo started, "you can tell me anything." After he had said it he wished he could take it back. There were somethings he did not want to hear.

"Bo... I guess I just have to say this now, before I can't. I think.... I think I love you Bo." She looked at him trying to read his emotionless face. Now he hates me, she thought, I knew I should have kept my big mouth shut, he really must hate me. She continued to look at him imagining what was running through his head.

Bo didn't know what to think, no woman had ever been this upset or distruaght about telling him she loved him. He also couldn't remember a time when he had been so moved by the words. He didn't know what to say. He did the only thing he could think of. He wrapped his arms around Kristy and held her tight. "Don't cry." He whispered.

(Tag you're it! :lol: )

While Bo and Kristy had taken a walk Daisy had left once again to catch up with Des in town. And was roundin the corner ta Cooter's Garage. 'who is that?' Daisy wondered seein the car at Cooters. She continued on figuring Des would be by Ruebottoms picking up more wood and supplies for the farm again. Sure enough there was Des waitin in that old truck outide of Ruebottoms. "Hey sugar!" Daisy yelled to her friend accross the street.

"Hey yurself Daisy. So we goin' or what I got work to do back home."

"Sure are but sorry there's a change in plans we's gonna have supper instead of lunch."

"That's fine as long as I get something to eat." Des joked

"Let me pick up some groceries while I'm here."

Meanwhile back at Cooters....

"Anything else I can do for ya.....ya know...... under the hood." Cooter offers politely as posible without studerin.

"Nope I pretty much got this under control.... just a few loose bolts and things. Thanks though."

"Uuuuhhhhh......"

"Oh sorry 'bout usin yur tools but i gotta get my baby runnin right again. By the way my name's Angela, you can call me Angie most people do."

"No worries just ..... uhh.. wondering if there's anything else i could do for ya."

"No.. uh.....actually there is." she tells Cooter who is now fillin the tank.

"Whats that?"

"Can you point me in the direction of Rocky Ridge Road?"

"Uhhhh..... I'm afraid not see...if you think yur car needs work now you wont get this beauty a few yards on that road. What ya need to go there for anyhow?"

"Well..... now I aint gonna say just yet....but .."

"Yur right sorry I shouldnt ask so many questions." Cooter interupted her. "So you just keep on there and I'll just take a ride out there later and you can foller."

"Alright that sounds good."

Angie had finished up and Cooter told her to go ahead and follow behind him. Cooter left the garage quickly to be followed by Angie. Soon after Daisy yells to Des "Alright Des lets go." and the two speed off with Des yellin in the cb.

"Daisy! Just thought I should let you know this here's lil' fox. You read me Come back?"

"I read ya honey this heres Bo Peep or Country Cousin, ya catch that?"

"Sure did I'm gone"

The two drove up to the farm and much to Daisy's surprise nobody came out to meet her. 'Not even Luke' Daisy thought. 'Oh no I hope Kristy is ok I wonder if somthing is wrong.'

"Uncle Jesse? Luke, Bo? Kristy?"

"Uuuuhhhhh....Daisy is something wrong?"

"I don't know Des..."

"Daisy is that you?" Uncle Jesse yelled from inside the house.

(TAG) Gotcha yur turn.

"Yeah It's me an Des Uncle Jesse!" Daisy called to her uncle. "Well get yourselfs in here!" Daisy looked at Des and shrugged her shoulders. Thw two ran up the steps to the front porch of the old farm house. "Uncle Jesse? What's the matter Luke?" Daisy asked when she saw Luke sitting at the table with a long face. "Do you wanna tell em or should I Unca Jesse?" "Tell us what Luke? OMIGOSH! Des I'm so sorry, I didn't introduce you to our Uncle Jesse!" "Let me do the honors,"Luke said standing,"Deserie, Meet our uncle, Jesse Duke." Luke stood proudly beside his uncle. Des stuck out her hand , Jesse shook it. "It's very nice to meet you sir!" "It's my pleasure!" Jesse replied. "Okay enough with the pleasentries, what's going on? Where are Bo and Kristy?" Daisy asked impatiently. "Well that's what's going on. We don't know where they are." Luke replied. "You mean they haven't come back yet?" "No. I even went looking for them. An Daisy you know it ain't unussual for Bo to be gone a while with a girl, but he always tells me where he's going."Luke sighed "That ain't like Kristy neither, she would never stay out alone with someone she just met. And I don't think that Bo would try nothing, he seems like an honest fella." "Too honest." Jesse replied. "We oughts go looking for em." Luke said moving over to the window, he hoped he would see them walking back in the distance, he didn't.

Kristy: hears a car pull up o no this can't be good. O no it's my exbf he found me.

the exbf grabs Kristy

Kristy: Bo Luke help me he has me in his car right now.

Bo: Luke have you seen Kristy at all she is gone.

Luke: she left a note here for us.

Bo: what dose it say

It reads: Bo and Luke help me my exbf has me in his car i think he is about to hurt me please help me. P.S. Bo i do love you.

Bo: wow why would he do this to Kristy.

Luke: i have no clue.

Bo: we have 2 help her Luke.

Luke: Yea but we don't know where she is at.

Bo: where can he bring here to any why?

Luke: we have to think or fallow the tiwer trackes.

Bo: Yea i think we sould fallow the marks and that well lead her to Kristy.

~Fifteen Minutes earlier~

"I... well Gosh Kristy I don't know what to say," Bo mumbled, "I mean, I... well we just met, but.. I well... I really like ya, I don't know ya well enough ya love ya yet. But maybe I could." He smiled. "You better not think about loving her!" A voice shouted form across the creek. Bo and Kristy jumped to their feet. "Who are ya an what are ya doin' on my property?" Bo called back. "That's none of yer business boy!" The voice returned. "Bo look out!" Kristy screamed. Bo never saw it coming. Smoeone struck Bo and grabbed Kristy before she could run away. "Bo... Bo! Wake up! Help m.......!" Kristy cried, but a hand covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence. Tears were streaming down Her face, muffled screams could be heard as she struggled to get back to Bo. "Hush! Or the next time you see him it'll be his funeral!" Kristy tried to fight off her capture one last time before she reluctantly gave up. A man stepped out fom the bushes he tossed a note onto Bo's muscular chest and said in a low voice, "You better watch yer back pretty boy!" The man hopped across the small creek, he stepped over Bo's still body and followed Kristy and the other man. Kristy took a quick look over her shoulder at Bo, but her head was forcefully turned away.

Bo shook his head as he sat up, he felt like he'd just been hit by a truck. A piece of paper fell into his lap, "What's this?" He murmered. He remembered nothing else when he reached the farm house and burst through the doors huffing , trying to catch his breath.

"Where in the world do you think you've been up to Bo Duke!?" Jesse shouted with concern in his voice. "And where is Kristy?" He boomed. Bo collapsed into a chair, he tossed the note onto the table. Bo made an effort to answer, but was still out of breath.

Luke picked up the note, he carefully unfolded it and read it to himself, he had to read to note again. "I have kristy. if you attempt to find her, I will come after pretty boy. BJD." Everyone looked at Bo, he was slumped over in his chair, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

Jeff what are you doing to me? Kristy asked. Kristy what dose it look like i am doing? jeff asked kristy. I am tying you up then i am leving you here alone. Jeff tould kristy. But why are you doing this? Kristy aksed. Jeff hits kristy. Jeff that hurts kristy sayed. Good i hope it did. jeff tould kristy. Kristy sees a black mark. i hope that did hurt. jeff sead to kristy. Then Jeff leaves Kristy all alone and jeff leaves. Kristy sead to her sealf i have to get out of here but how bo is not here to help me and i really love him. Kristy tosses the frindship ring out the window. The jeff felt something hit him and it was the ring. Jeff go's back in the room. Kristy did this just come out the window? Jeff asked. Yes it did Jeff. Kristy sead to jeff. Jeff ok i am leveing you here now all alone cuz i am leaving you here tied up you better not leave. Jeff sead to kristy. Ok i well not go anywhere. Kristy sead. Kristy what's for jeff to leave. Then Kristy CB's the dukes. babyblue to lost sheep anyone there at the farm? Kristy asked. Guys it's me kristy i need help here i am at the old saw mile get me out of here please? Kristy asked.

Meanwhile Cooter is takin Angie out to Rocky Ridge Road. And Cooter can't stop thinkin about how Angie had everything under control, and that beautiful car behind him. Now see friends ol' Cooter here is torn between his two favorite subjects, Cars and Women. Poor Cooter just hope he can keep everything strait. Well look at that they made it. "This here is Rocky Ridge Road miss. Now you sure you want to go down there?"

"Uuuuhhhhhh.... maybe I shouldn't in my baby."

"Uh huh. What ya say to a ride down there?"

"Um actually I could wait thanks though i should wait for my sister. In the mean time could you help me find a place to stay?"

"No problem, there's three places I can think of, and only one will cost ya. Now the other two well one is wtih the Dukes but they already have company and the last one is with me.....well above my garage."

"Who are the Dukes and above yur garage?"

"The Dukes are my good friends and are the best family in the state possibly. And Yea I have a room above my garage for situations when I need it, but it's a little messy right now."

"Welll.... uh... messy how coz I aint got much money and spent some already on gas."

"Well shes got a few spare parts up there."

"Oh thats fine... It'll be much like home for me I guess." Angie joked as they walked back to their cars.

"Ok then....I'll see ya back at yur garage then."

Cooter just gives her a confused look and she says if I get lost or need help I'll call ya on the cb." she says turning the mustang around. Now Cooter was in his truck and followin her. Naturally his truck was no match for the mustang and she speed away out of sight. She made it back to the garage ahead of Cooter by about 10 minutes and waited for him outside on the hood of her car. Cooter showed her around upstairs and told her "tomarrow I'll show ya the Boars Nest."

"Ok." Angie said slightly confused but didn't care. She yawned and said she was gonna go eat then go to bed.

"Kristy? Kristy is that you? This is Bo sweetheart you ok? Where are you?"

"Easy Bo one question at a time." Luke says to him tryin to take the cb away from him.

"BO! Yeah it's me Bo help me please?" she begged

"It's ok honey we're comin' fer ya." Uncle Jesse says after takin the cb away from his boys. "where are ya now?"

"I don't know an old saw mill I think, it aint got much in it and I can't see anything else but trees and dirt road."

"Sit tight honey we're comin for ya."

"Mr. Duke, Bo be carefull, I don't know if he has a gun or something."

"Alright sweetheart, we're gone."

"Luke you take that saw mill up on Ridge Runner Road, Bo you take Sidewinder road and becarefull, Daisy you and me can take J.D.'s saw mill coz if hes involved i want to be the first to him."

"Uncle Jesse what about Des?" Daisy asked realizin her friend felt out of place from bein left out.

"Oh my goodness, darlin I'm sorry I forgot about you in all this mess...."

"I'll take her with me Uncle Jesse." Luke said interuptin his uncle.

"Fine but you becareful and you take the General. Bo you take Dixie and I don't want to here anything about it." Jesse said hushing his younger nephew.

"Yes'ir." Bo said headin for the door

"C'mon Des" Luke said motioning for Des to follow the family running out the door.

"Comin' right behind you." She shut the door behind her and stopped in her tracks when she seen Luke waitin for her next to that orange car. 'That's who this car belongs too?' she thought.

"What's the matter?" Luke asked lookin concerned

"Nothin." Des said snappin out of it and ran toward Luke who reached out and picked her up and slid her in the window in one quick motion. Des was taken by surprise but was allready in the car, and looked over to see Luke climb in the window.

"What is all that about?"

"What? Oh you mean the windows. The General Lee is a race car....."

"Ooohhhhh. and theie doors are welded shut. ok"

"Yep they sure are."

"Lost sheep one this is Lost Sheep two, come back?"

"Yeah this is lost sheep 1 go ahead."

"Hey listen, if ya'all see anyhting..."

"Bo you know I'll let ya know if we even suspect anything and you do the same. Now just concentrate."

"Alright Luke. I'm gone."

"You just keep yur eyes open for tire tracks and all... sorry 'bout that.... I didn't mean to sound..." Luke said to Des

"Don't worry about it consider us even. Just drive and lets find Kristy." she interupted Luke.

"Hey whats that?" Luke spots something in the road and comes to a stop.

Cue: Canadian Country Cousin

Kristy looks around and still no sine of Bo anywhere. Where can Bo be at? Kristy asked her self. Kristy CB's Bo. BabyBlue to Loatsheep you got your ears on? Kristy asked. I know where i am at now. Kristy tould them. i am at J.D's old saw mill that is where i am at. kristy tould Bo and Luke. Please get me out of here before Jeff comes back. Kristy sead. Kristy trys to untie herself but can't cuz Jeff tied it tight. O man he had to do this 2 me and i am in pane. Kristy sead to herself.

Bo come here and look. Luke sead to bo. what is it Luke? bo aked. It looks like one of your shurts. Lukes sead. But how Kristy must if had it. Bo sead. Yea she did. Luke sead.

The Duke boys were standing together on the side of the road examining what they had found. "It looks like one of yer shirts Bo." Luke pointed out. "It is. Kristy had it. Maybe she left it as a marker for me." A puzzled lookk came over Bo's face, which happens more often then you'd think. "Maybe we should look around for some other clue!" Des suggested as she poked her head out of the window on the General. "Ya, that's a good idea. Bo why don't you get back on the road Des an I will keep lookin' here." Luke replied as he walked Bo back the Dixie. Bo pulled away and raced down the road in search of Kristy. Des watched as he speed off, poor Bo, she thought.

"Luke come here! I think I found something!!" Des cried as she bent over to pick something up. Luke jogged over to Des and looked down into her hands. "Hey isn't that...!?" Des smiled at the dark haired Duke, "Yer a quick one Luke!" Luke smiled an laughed. He grabbed Des by the hand and raced back to the General.

Luke helped Des into the General Lee and then got in himself and started him up and headed back toward town. Luke picked up the cb mic and called for Bo and Uncle Jesse, "Lost sheep 1 to Sheperd and Lost sheep 2, come back."

"This is Sheperd Lost sheep 1, where ya at?"

"Headin back to town..."

"What are you doin that for didn't you boys hear Kristy?" Uncle Jesse interupted him.

"Des found Kristy's keys in the road, I'm takin her back to pick up her car. What'a ya mean didn't we hear Kristy?"

"She came on the cb earlier to say she was at Boss Hoggs old Mill. She said she seen Hogg on the building when they drug her in there and tied her up."

"Alright, Bo should be half way there by now and me and Des are turnin' around. I'm gone." "Hang on Des." Luke said thowing the General into a 180 spin. Des gasped and hung on tight. She wasn't ready for that.

"Sorry 'bout that, I didn't mean ta scare ya." Luke says noticing Des is tense and hangin on tight.

"That's....." Des starts to say.

"Breaker One! Breaker One! I might be crazy, but I ain't dumb! CRAAAZZZYY Cooter comin atcha, come on back lost sheep."

"Yeah, you got lost sheep 1 here Cooter go ahead."

"Ok I heard the cb call earlier, ya'all need any help you know where I'm at."

"Actually Cooter can you bring her car out to the farm for us?"

"Can do budy roe. I';; see ya'all later. I'm gone."

"Bo should be ok right Luke?" Des asked with concern.

Luke reached over and grabbed her hand and squezed it and said, "He'll be fine Des, he can keep his head on pretty good don't you worry yur pretty lil' self none."

Uncle Jesse and Daisy pulled up to the mill and stopped aways away unsure if there was anyone watchin. Bo soon rolled up in Dixie but went right up to the mill. Kristy heard the sound of a car and thought it was Bo.

"BO! Help, I'm in here." she shouted.

"Kristy!?" Bo yelled back only to be silenced by a man shouting at him to not move.

Cue: Bodukelover23

Bo get me out of here. Kristy sead. matt let Bo go now. kristy tould him. why do i have to? matt asked Kristy. Please don't hurt him. Kristy sead. Kristy starts to cry. Kristy i well get you out. Bo sead. Ok bo please get me out. Kristy sead.

Kristy CB's Luke. babyblue to lost sheep1 and sherped you got your ears on come on. Kristy sead. you guys need to get over here fast me and Bo are tied up. Kristy sead. I can't move cuz i am still hurting and i am bleeding bad. Kristy sead. So please hurry. Kristy sead.

Bo you ok? Kristy asked bo. Yea i well be ok. Bo sead. Kristy i am sorry about this. Kristy sead.

"Bo, Kristy, if you can here me just sit tight alright?" Luke said as he slid to a stop next to Jesse and Daisy. "Hows it look and how many are there?"

"Theres only one that we've seen and hes got that dang pea shooter with him." Uncle Jesse said to Luke who was helpin Des out of the General Lee.

"Hey Des you ok?" Daisy asked concerned for her friend.

"I sure am Dais. Why?"

"No reason." she says givin Luke a look that said everything.

"Don't worry Daisy I didn't scare 'er and she said she's fine didn't she?" Luke said defendin himself.

"She did but that don't mean...." Daisy stopped when she seen her friend get a nervous look on her face and shake her head no.

"Alright, alright lets focus here you three." Uncle Jesse blurted out.

"Yes'ir Uncle Jesse." the two cousins said together.

"Now I got an idea here's what well do...."

Balladeer: Now folks I hope they get them outta there soon cuase I don't think Kristy's ok anymore. And Bo can't help her.

"Kristy? Kristy? Sweetheart talk to me." Bo pleaded

Kristy was weak but answered him "Bo, my head hurts and so does my stomach." she began to cry and Bo managed to scoot closer to her and calm her down a bit.

Meanwhile outside Daisy jumped in Dixie and waited for the signal from Luke. Luke and Jesse snuck down and found the one man watchin the mill. Jesse had his critters gun and waited for the right moment. Luke threw a few rocks at the door to make it sound like Bo had gotten lose and was tryin to get out. The man jumped to his feet to see better and Jesse waited for him to turn around. "Hold it there now." he said. The man wouldn't move and dropped his gun. Luke jumped out of his hiding spot and signaled Daisy who speed down to meet him at the door. Luke had gotten in and untied Kristy after Bo told him about her being hurt. Luke cut Bo's ropes and Bo picked up Kristy and ran her to Dixie and told Daisy to get to Doc Applebee's quick. Daisy speed away and Luke ran to Jesse and tied up the man there. The two met Des back at the General and the truck and meet Daisy and Bo at docs and waited for the news on Kristy.

"Well how is she, hows she doin?" Des asked eagerly worried about her friend.

"We don't know yet sugar doc hasn't finished yet." Daisy said giving her a hug to comfort her.

"Well what happened to her do we know?" Luke asked putting a comfortin arm around Des and Daisy's shoulders.

"She just said her stomach hurt and her head, and her head was bleedin a bit." Bo answered. Just then the doctor came out. Bo jumped first.

"Doc is she ok? Hows Kristy?"

"Take it easy Bo." Jesse scolded his nephew.

"Thats ok Jesse, Kristy is fine, just a little head injury, and she said she was stayin with you is that right Jesse?"

"Yeah thats right."

"Well good I'm sending her home with you today. She needs rest and lots of it Jesse."

"Understood and consider it done." Jesse said walkin with the doctor to Kristy's room.

Jesse got Kristy ready to go and called for Bo to come push her to the car. Nothin was said until they got to Dixie.

"Uncle Jesse I'm gonna ride with Daisy and Kristy if thats ok?" Bo pleaded

"Thats fine Bo but keep her still and comfertable." Jesse said sternly.

"Des would you like to ride with me again?" Luke asked putting his arm around her waist.

"Sure Luke, and this time we can talk instead of looking for somethin." she said with a grin only loud enough for Luke to hear.

Luke grined from ear to ear and said, "well lets go. We'll see ya'll back at the farm."

Everyone was in their cars and off toward home. Bo sat in the back of Dixie with Kristy and just let her sleep comfterbly on his chest. Luke and Des was doin just the opposite, and were talkin about everything.

"So you have yur own farm?"

"Nope, me and my sister will live there but my Uncle Rocky owns it and has another in Kentucky were he will stay. So i guess you could say we own it in a way."

"Yur sister?"

"Yeah she's comin next week maybe sooner."

"Well if she looks anything like you honey, Hazzard's in trouble." Luke said giving Des a wink.

"Well in that case I should send 'em a warning even though she don't look like me." she said returnin the wink

"So where's this farm at?"

"Oh well....uh..... I promised Daisy shed be the first to find out. Sorry Luke."

"Don't be sorry, a promise is a promise honey."

"Well, I haven't seen yur farm yet either other than yur kitchen."

"Now that I can promise ya will change. I'll show you around myself." Luke said takin the hint. "I promise."

"Alright tomarrow when I come over for lunch."

"Why not after morning chores? You aint goin homw tonight its almost midnight."

"Excuse me! but I don't think you have that say."

"Maybe not completely but once i tell the rest of 'em they aint gonna let you go anywhere. Honey please don't try to go coz I aint gonna let ya and neither will Daisy or Jesse or Bo."

"Thats fine but only if ya'all agree."

"No problem, you and Kristy can take mine and Bo's bed and we'll take the parlor."

"Whatever works Luke." she said as they all pulled up to the farm.

"Uncle Jesse Des and Kristy can take our beds." Luke yelled.

"Hush Luke, get yurs and Bos stuff right away and hurry."

Everyone got settled in for the night and slept comfterbly through the night.

The next morning Des woke up early and walked to the kitchen to find.......

Cue: CCC. you've been taged girl.

Kristy wakes up. Bo where are you? Kristy asked. I am in the kitchen. Bo tould kristy. Bo can you come here please? Kristy asked. Yes i can. Bo sead. Bo do you love me or not? Kristy asked Bo. Cuz Bo i do love you. Kristy tould bo. Kristy looks at Bo and starts crying. Bo please tell me that you love me this hurts me inside not knowing if you do love me. Kristy sead. Kristy starts bleeding agine. Outch this hurts. Kristy sead.

kristy we just met but i do care about you. Bo tould Kristy. Kristy go's back to the room and sleams the door and is still crying. Kristy Please let me in. Bo asked kristy. why sould i? Kristy asked bo. So i can tell you that I do love you. Bo yelled. But i that you just cared about me as just a friend? Kristy asked bo. But I love you more then just a friend. Bo sead to Kristy.

You do love me bo? kristy asked bo. Yes i do i was to scahred to tell you that i do love you Kristy. Bo saed.

The next morning Des woke up early and walked to the kitchen to find.......

a note lying on the kitchen table. "Mmmm, that's odd." she thought. Des glanced at the letter lying on the table, it was adressed to her. "That's really odd." Des shrugged and picked up the note. She carefully unfolded it and read it aloud. "Des meet me by the barn when you get up. Luke. Luke?? But.. I could have sworn Luke was still sound asleep upstairs. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Oh well I better chek it out!" Des put the letter back on the table as she snatched an apple out of the basket on the kitchen table. She took a look at her reflection in the Duke's chrome toaster, ahh, Luke won't care. She thought. Des, excited to find out what Luke was up to ran out of the front door without another thought. The balladeer says "Now wasn't she sure that Luke was still asleep, I haven't seen this morning, have you?"

And sure as a flea on a hound dog Luke was still sleeping. Luke was laying on his back, eyes closed, hair ruffled. His sleep had been dreamless, for the most part, but now something gave him a unsure feeling. He opened his eyes and sat up. Something was wrong he could just feel it, but what he wasn't sure. Luke sighed and got out of bed. He walked down the hall towards the washroom. Bo was banging on the door to their room, where Des and Kristy were staying. "Kristy! Oh c'mon open the dang door! I didn't mean to upset ya darling!" Bo called to the closed door. Luke just shook his head. He kept walking, and smiled at Daisy as he passed her open door.

Daisy walked into the kitchen stretching her arms above her head. "G'mornin' Uncle Jesse!" She smiled at Jesse, who was brewing the coffee. "Hey! Uncle Jesse what's this?" Daisy asked, " I just saw Luke upstairs!" "What's what?" Jesse whipped around, annoyed because he had spilled the sugar. "This letter, for Des!" "Well if it's for Des, then it's none of our business!" Jesse told his neice."But Uncle Jesse, I think yer gonna wanna read this!" Daisy handed the note to Jesse, who read it to himself. "And yer sure ya just saw Luke upstairs?" Jesse asked, staring out the window into the yard. "Yes! I'll go get 'im!" Daisy dashed off up the old stairs, calling Luke. "What is it Daisy?" Luke asked as he stepped into the hallway while buttoning up his favorite blue shirt. "Just come downstairs!" Daisy grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the stairs. Luke turned to look at Bo and Kristy through the now open door, they were engaged in a heated disscussion. Luke didn't even notice Des' abesnce.

"Luke? Luke...Duke, where are ya...at?" Des shouted as she ran towards the barn. "Luke?" She stopped to catch her breath, she put her hands on her knees as she continued to gasp for air. "Where..is.. he?" she asked her self. "He ain't here an' you are! That's all that matters sweetheart!" A voice said from behind her. Des stood straight up, a look of confusion and fear came to her face.

"I didn't write this!" "Now Luke, you know you can tell me if'n ya did!" Jesse replied to his vexxed nephew. "Unca Jesse I swear I didn't write this! Besides I been sleeping all mornin'!" "Then I think we have a problem..." Jesse stated as he looked at the note in Luke's hands, "Has anyone seen Des the smornin'? Kristy?" Jesse turned his glance towards the young woman seated at the table. "I don't really remember much Mr. Duke. She got up early an' left the room." Kristy said holding onto Bo's hand tightly. "It's ok." Bo whispered and squeased her hand gently.

Kristy and the Dukes froze when the heard the sound of an engine barrelling across the farm towards the road. Bo and Luke raced out the front door to see what was happening. A green mustang took off through the yard, leaves, hay, dirt, and feathers flew through the air as the vehicle sped by. Luke froze, his heart felt tight in his chest. Des was pounding on the back window looking back at them as the car drove by. Without stopping to think, as he usually would, Luke jumped off the porch and ran to the General Lee. He started the engine and took off after the mustang. Bo was still standing on the porch, everyone else was still on their way outside. "He didn't even wait for me!" Bo mumbled as he watched Luke race down the road.

(Cue Mom's Lil Daisy! I'm tagging ya back!!)

Bo looked at Daisy and asked to use Dixie. Daisy took off runnin for the jeep and Bo followed yellin back for Kristy to stay with Uncle Jesse. "I'm drivin" Daisy said.

"Well get goin then. We gotta catch Luke and quick."

"Come on Kristy we'll wait inside and listen for the cb."

"Alright, comin mister Jesse."

"Luke? You got any ideas?" Bo asked

"Uh......"

"Luke that aint funny."

"I'm thinkin Bo. Who would want Des? Daisy do you know anything?"

"She said she don't know anything Luke. Do you wanna slow down a bit so as I can get in with ya?"

"No way Bo I'm right on 'em. So you better get up here I might need help."

"Comin up on ya Luke."

"Alright, I'm gonna cut 'em off you box 'em in quick Daisy."

"Be carefull Luke, Des is in there."

"You don' t have to tell him that Bo." Daisy says refering to the way he reacted when they drove away from the farm.

"I know Bo I'll give 'em room." Luke speed up and cut off the mustang and turned 60 degrees. The mustang braked and stopped just before the General and Des jumped out and ran toward the trees.

"What are you tryin to do plowboy?" the man said gettin out of the car.

"This." Luke said punching the man in the stomach and then accross the face, just as Daisy and Bo pulled up. The other man got out and ran toward Bo who was out and going to help Luke. He punched Bo in the nose and swung again only to miss as Bo ducked and hit him in the jaw.

"Daisy!" Des said running to her friend scared as ever.

"Des!" Daisy gasped as she pulled her to the jeep and turned her on.

"Daisy get her outta here." Luke yelled between punches. Daisy speed away and Luke finally got to talk to the men.

"Now hold it. Why would you grab someone who just got here?"

"What's it matter to you plowboy?"

'He calls me that one more time and I'm gonna hit him again' Luke thought. "That young lady happens to be our friend, and we don't take kindly to anyone messin with our friends."

"Well that girl and her Uncle bought MY land." the man said.

"Yur land?"

"Yeah MY land. I was arrest...... well It was my land before I had to leave."

"Arrested?" Bo says. "Well sounds like you aint supposed to have it."

"Well we're makin a citizens arrest for kidnappin." Luke said angerly.

"Hold it. I dont want any trouble. I just want my things that i left there. I'll leave after that I swear it."

"Fine.. you get yur things and get you hear me?"

"No problem. Can I get up now?"

"Oh yea sorry." The men got up and left for their things. The men did indead get their things and left quickly not wantin any more trouble. Luke and Bo headed back to the farm. Luke jumped out the passenger side window and ran inside. "Des? You ok?"

Des ran to Luke and he wrappe dhis arms around her. "I'm fine Luke, but what did they want?"

"Just a few things from their old farm. Yur farm."

"Oh. Oh Luke yur hurt." Des said yipping his lip with her thumb.

Luke didn't notice he was bleeding. "Ah honey thats nothin. Now lets get some breakfast."

"Good idea." Uncle Jesse says.

They all ate breakfast and finished the chores. Then as promised Des was showed around the farm by Luke. "And this here is Maudine our mule and Cheif our horse. Jesse just got 'im last week."

"Well hes a pretty one and strong too, I can tell. Luke?"

"yeah honey?"

"Thank you.... you know for....." her voice cracks and starts to cry. Luke grabbs her and holds her close.

"Hey... nothin happened and we wouldn't let it anyhow."

"I know but....."

"But nothin, You just go ahead and cry that way we can get you and Daisy to work in a few."

"Oh sh**! I forgot about work." Des says pullin away from Luke. "Sorry Luke but you'll have to show me the rest later. I gotta get ready."

Luke followed behind Des runnin back to the house. The girls got ready and the boys had them to work on time. Des was workin awat when she seen Cooter join the boys. "Hey Cooter can i get you anything?"

"Yea two beers."

"Ok?" she said confused but didn't ask.

"Two Cooter?"

"Yeah see there's someone else with me..... There she is now." he said pointing to Angie who just walked in the door. Angie seen Cooter and made her way over to him. Daisy served the beers to Cooter coz Des was delayed a bit. But soon was back on the floor.

"hahaha Well I'll be." Angie said watchin Des accross the room.

"What? Oh sorry Angie this is Bo and Luke Duke, and that was Daisy there cousin that brought the beers."

"Nice to meet ya. I'll be right back." Angie gets up and walks over to Des.

"Where's my drink?" she said angerly as a joke. Des spun around to defend herself but soon realized who it was.

"AAAHHhhh. Ange. When you get here?" Des said with excitement

"Yesterday. I just got here with him." pointin to Cooter.

The two walked over to the table and Des said "Hey ya'all. Cooter thanks for bring my sister to me but why didn't ya do it yesterday?"

"Sister?" they all said in surprise.

"I didn't tell him." she said

"Oh ok."

"So thats who you was lookin for out there. Sorry Des I didn't know you was her sister." Cooter confeses.

"Whats goin on?" Daisy asked comin over.

"Hey ya'll I want you to meet my sister Angie." she says givin her little sister a hug.

"Howdy sugar? Des you can bring her tonight for dinner too. But you might wanna get back to work before Boss finds you talkin."

"Yea yea. I'm comin. Ange you can stay here we get off in an hour. Remember we close early today fellas."

Angie sits down at the bar to talk to Des when she can and soon the time has come to go home. Des and Angie walk out with Daisy and drive home in Dixie followed by Cooter in his truck and the boys in the General. "Uncle Jesse we're home."

Cue CCC.