Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Boss JD Hogg

On 12/27/2022 at 6:06 PM, HossC said:

Just a quick update on the Ford Lightning - as shown in a new video posted yesterday, the truck's main battery apparently failed on the day that the Ford dealership took possession. It's still under warranty, but the batteries are in short supply and on back order, so they don't know when they'll get it fixed. Hoovie said that the failing battery may explain the bad performance he experienced, but at least it's not his problem any more. He also added that he's still a fan of electric vehicles, but doesn't think that electric trucks are viable yet.

9 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I'm ashamed to say I never paid attention to the kind of food they had. The weird thing about that is that the Christmas party at the Duke farm is my favorite scene in the whole series. I love your idea of a Dukes Christmas! I don't like that I have to wait a whole year to have one myself. 

I'm not 100% sure we got the food the same.  We picked southern dishes we like.  I believe the Dukes had a turkey and possibly ham on the table.

On 12/25/2022 at 1:33 AM, Meadowmufn said:

I'm still lurking around here, Hobie. ;) We had an ice storm yesterday and managed to get through it without losing power. Last time we had an ice storm, we lost power for 3 days. Stay safe and warm, everybody. Wishing you peace and joy this Christmas, my cousins. And a Happy New Year!

Happy belated Birthday!

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Also nice knowing everybody here in Hazzard County cares. Anybody here expecting any Dukes toys from Santa?

no....all I'm expecting is some more of those long haired books I been learnin' myself on, to know more about stuff! :)  ( They done learned me real good in that there school I done been to! :) ) 

On 12/5/2023 at 12:17 AM, RogerDuke said:

Loving Christmas. Definitely the most wonderful time of the year. Losing my daughter will make it a struggle at times this December  though....but I know she'd want me to be happy.... so I'll have to focus on what she would want. 

Do your best to be happy with your family.  I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• 2 weeks later...