Where The Hazzard Is Everybody?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 6:20 PM, Hobie Hartkins said:

This isn't Friday night....but close!  Where is everybody? Where are all the regular Hazzardites I usually see on here?  I hope people will be here for the party! Right now I'm indulging in some adult beverages! 

It’s Friday night again...this time it’s Friday the 13th! :-o 

But, watching “Dukes” on my 70s couch in the basement family room, covered up with my “Dukes” blanket, with all my “Dukes” memorabilia displayed, and enjoying an adult beverage myself—little “German soda”! :-P Now...if only Daisy could bring it to me... :beer: 

Anyway, pinning a little tail on the Dukes as I sip! :wink:  :cheers: 

Edited by MonacoMan

There's just something ( magical?) about watching TDOH on a Friday night! Maybe because that's when it used to  air ?? ( It just wouldn't be the same .......The Dukes of Hazzard  Tuesday night at 7:00 Central!

Right now I'm watching Days of Shine and Roses!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

2 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

There's just something ( magical?) about watching TDOH on a Friday night! Maybe because that's when it used to  air ?? ( It just wouldn't be the same .......The Dukes of Hazzard  Tuesday night at 7:00 Central!

I love Days Of Shine And Roses.  This evening my wife and I had some adult beverages as we do every Friday.  No Dukes but we listened to some music.

20 hours ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

I love Days Of Shine And Roses.  This evening my wife and I had some adult beverages as we do every Friday.  No Dukes but we listened to some music.

I can't give any emoticons right now but  :)  there's a big grin of approval for ya!! :) 

1 minute ago, RogerDuke said:

No Dukes for me tonight. Just got home from a birthday party. I have two calls to make and then watching the Bengals beat the Ravens in a little over an hour. 

Happy to see the Bills win but sad to see the Vikings lose to the Giants today.

When Miami blew it ( as they usually do!! :( ) I said to H with it! So ....whatever! My season's over until next year!  I'll just keep selling cars and enjoying adult beverages, like I'm doing right now! :) 

22 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

When Miami blew it ( as they usually do!! :( ) I said to H with it! So ....whatever! My season's over until next year!  I'll just keep selling cars and enjoying adult beverages, like I'm doing right now! :) 

Well at least the Dolphins made it...my Bears were out of it by the first game of the season. HA

On 1/13/2023 at 8:12 PM, Hobie Hartkins said:

“Days of Shine and Roses” is one of my favorites!! :D 

On 1/15/2023 at 8:02 PM, Hobie Hartkins said:

I love that their coach looks like a water boy. He's one smart water boy though!

9 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

McCutchen won't make them any better. They'll still be worse than your Cubs but he will sell tickets and merchandise. They're paying him 5 million for one year so it should pull a profit for them. 

I am glad that you have such big hopes for my Cubs...after all this is going to be their year! LOL. Though they did get a few big names this year, better than last year. So there is some hope of them doing better.  Baseball season can not get here fast enough...

On 1/19/2023 at 11:35 PM, RogerDuke said:

McCutchen won't make them any better. They'll still be worse than your Cubs but he will sell tickets and merchandise. They're paying him 5 million for one year so it should pull a profit for them. 

I'd play on Boss Hogg's team for 5 million a year!