What I'm Doing Right Now!

Hobie Hartkins

Right now it's 7:48 central time and it's Friday.....Duke day/time ( remember the late 70's-80's?)  Anyway, I'm watching the 1st season and about to indulge in a few adult beverages! I'm watching Double Sting but will probably go back and watch others once this one is over. As a matter of fact, it took me so long to watch this whole season,  I think I might just go back over them again! ....Let's face it, can any of us ever have too much DOH??  

38 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

....Let's face it, can any of us ever have too much DOH??  

That reminds me of the old country song..."I ain't never had too much fun!" 

You are correct. It is humanly impossible to get too much Dukes of Hazzard. The old saying "too much of a good thing" doesn't apply to Dukes. 

Just now, RogerDuke said:

That reminds me of the old country song..."I ain't never had too much fun!" 

You are correct. It is humanly impossible to get too much Dukes of Hazzard. The old saying "too much of a good thing" doesn't apply to Dukes. 

AMEN Cousin! Right now I'm  drinking Natural Ice ( The most popular Ice beer in America! ) and watching  Money To Burn!

I just noticed that the uncle Jesse on the  back Hoe, carrying that log, ( " This thing's only got 2 speeds... slow and slower !  and I've got it in the top one!" ) is a fake. Just before he crosses the bridge, look fast at the back of Jesse's head!  He's a fake! Don't know who he was but not Uncle Jesse!

:previous:

I don't have a grab of that episode, but here's one I posted in my fanart thread for Daisy's Jeep.

Jeep_MasonDixon.jpg

Twelve years ago yesterday, Roger commented, "By the way, that's a pretty bad Uncle Jesse wig on that stunt man's head. Couldn't they have found something whiter?"

It could almost be Scanlon disguised as a farmer from 'Enos's Last Chance'.

Scanlon3_0610.jpg

18 hours ago, HossC said:

:previous:

I don't have a grab of that episode, but here's one I posted in my fanart thread for Daisy's Jeep.

Jeep_MasonDixon.jpg

Twelve years ago yesterday, Roger commented, "By the way, that's a pretty bad Uncle Jesse wig on that stunt man's head. Couldn't they have found something whiter?"

It could almost be Scanlon disguised as a farmer from 'Enos's Last Chance'.

Scanlon3_0610.jpg

Pretty impressive that you found that quote of mine Hoss. But then again, impressing people is what you do on a daily basis around here. I have a pair of glasses like Scanlon's. They go with my Santa suit.