2022 HazzardNet Christmas Party

RogerDuke

We are going to have a Christmas Party, even if it is just on this thread writing posts like it is a group text. Two questions: Hoss, what is the latest (in eastern standard time) that you could participate? To the rest of you: What days would you not be available in the early evening? I was thinking Friday Dec 16 might be nice since Dukes used to be on Fridays. 

On 12/9/2022 at 4:29 AM, RogerDuke said:

We are going to have a Christmas Party, even if it is just on this thread writing posts like it is a group text. Two questions: Hoss, what is the latest (in eastern standard time) that you could participate? To the rest of you: What days would you not be available in the early evening? I was thinking Friday Dec 16 might be nice since Dukes used to be on Fridays. 

These days I'm normally in bed by 11pm, which is 6pm ET. Friday 16th is also the date of my work's Christmas party, but I might give that a miss.

3 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

OK...Sat. at 3 Central....? Got it!  I might bring some Adult beverages and we ALL can enjoy them virtually! ( I MIGHT....I say MIGHT enjoy them literally!!  :) )

* Correct me if I figured wrong on the time!

That's the plan for the moment but is subject to change. So far it's just us 2. Anybody else? Breaker breaker. 

13 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

That's the plan for the moment but is subject to change. So far it's just us 2. Anybody else? Breaker breaker. 

Well at least you know your ol' inebriated buddy at the car lot will be there! I'll pull up in one of my little red buggies, so that's how you'll know it's me! :)  

4 hours ago, Garrett Duke said:

Well y'all...I'm sorry I was a no show for our Christmas party. I totally forgot about it until today. I don't think I turned my computer on once yesterday. Hope y'all didn't get too rowdy without me...

It didn't happen anyways. Hobie couldn't make it and I forgot it too. Normally I wouldn't forget something like that but I got a call in the morning that my new motorcycle was in and couldn't focus on anything else all day. Anybody want to suggest some other time? Even if 3 of us can make it, we'd have a party. I'm just trying to keep the old tradition alive. Tomorrow (Mon) is out for me.