Was this on Dukes?

2 hours ago, HossC said:

They thought they'd found cat tracks in 'Follow That Still', but APC tracks look a lot like cat tracks! ;)

Hey Hoss, I've wondered about that. I'm pretty sure that cat was short for Caterpillar. It is the company that makes earth moving equipment like bulldozers that leave tracks similiar to military tanks. I doubt they would call it a cat over there.

6 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Hey Hoss, I've wondered about that. I'm pretty sure that cat was short for Caterpillar. It is the company that makes earth moving equipment like bulldozers that leave tracks similiar to military tanks. I doubt they would call it a cat over there.

It was definitely short for Caterpillar, that's why I put the winking face afterwards. Caterpillar used to have a dealership on the way in to Dublin where they'd pose a couple of large earth movers at the entrance. I also have a pair of Caterpillar boots.

11 hours ago, HossC said:

It was definitely short for Caterpillar, that's why I put the winking face afterwards. Caterpillar used to have a dealership on the way in to Dublin where they'd pose a couple of large earth movers at the entrance. I also have a pair of Caterpillar boots.

Thanks for clearing that up. I know Caterpillar is an international company but didn't know if it was called Cat anywhere else. 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Burl Tolliver said:

In "Cooter's Confession", Bo and Luke are searching the trucking company's warehouse.  The bad guy comes in and they push over a pile of boxes on him.  After the boys escape, a cat crawls over the bad guy.

Well remembered, Burl. I've lightened the screengrabs below to make the cat clearer.

Cat_0622.jpg

As he grabs the cat, the bad guy says, "Well, kitty, whoever they were, they didn't get nothing."

There's a great line just before this when Bo and Luke are hiding:

Bad guy: Now, I'm gonna count to three. If you don't come out, I'm gonna shoot. One. Two.
Balladeer: Y'all cheer up. He looks like he don't know what number comes next.

3 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Also, wasn't there a swimming pool when they were in Atlanta when Daisy first met Lester Starr? 

"River Pines. A lot of musicians live there."

The real address is apparently The Park at Edinburgh Apartments, 299 Meadowood Drive, Lithonia, GA. It appears to be part of a gated community, so the Google Streetview car hasn't been past.

RiverPines0103.jpg

20 hours ago, HossC said:

There's a shot of stars in 'Strange Visitor to Hazzard' when their Little Cousin goes home, but it's stock footage, so I don't know if that counts.

I'll count it Hoss. 

I don't think the Moon or any picture of the Moon has ever been on. Anybody prove me wrong?