Problems with the DVD box set

ban-one

3 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Hoss is right about that. Welcome to the HazzardNet. We're happy to have you here. How long have you been a fan? Do you have a favorite character or episode? Ever met one of the actors? 

Thank you. I've been a fan since I was in diapers and used to have homemade vhs tapes and later the first release of the seasons on DVD. Which is why it's been bothering me, they just showed the roadrunner in season 3 also

Here's one link I found to a previous question about the Roadrunner's reappearance in season 3. I'm sure we've covered the topic multiple times, but maybe it was within other topics.

https://hazzardnet.com/forums/topic/2517-season-3-question/

Have a dig around - even if you don't find that, there's plenty of Dukes trivia and info to keep a fan amused! :)

On 12/3/2022 at 10:35 PM, ban-one said:

Thank you. I've been a fan since I was in diapers and used to have homemade vhs tapes and later the first release of the seasons on DVD. 

We are lucky to have you then. This place is a wealth of knowledge and we are always looking for new members to jump in. We hope to hear more from you. 

23 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

We are lucky to have you then. This place is a wealth of knowledge and we are always looking for new members to jump in. We hope to hear more from you. 

+1 !!  You sound like me! I collected them all on VHS off of TV, bought through mail etc. and then I bought the DVD collection. Glad to see you! We hope you like it in here! :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of the boxed set WB has put out a new one for the holidays this year that's even slimmer than last year's so it takes up less space on your shelf. Several stores had it on sale for $59.99 - 69.99, it includes the reunion movies too I think. However I also read in a few reviews that there is an issue with one of the DVD's not playing right so be warned. 

On 12/6/2022 at 1:16 PM, Hobie Hartkins said:

I guess I'm Hazzard County's Space Cadet!   :unsure:....I never noticed them out of order!   :blink::o

I remember the first time I heard of them being out of order. It was many years later and right here on HazzardNet. When the series originally aired, I guess I just never noticed that Daisy's car came back after going off Kissing Cliff and then her Jeep was given to her and then the car reappeared and disappeared again.

I've never been one to pay attention to details...even though that's a pretty big detail. I've seen the entire series so many times after acquiring my DVD collection that I probably would have noticed it eventually. But hey, I've learned thousands of things about Dukes in all my years here....and I ain't done.