Welcome to HazzardNet - Introductions

Capt_Redneck

Name: Tom

Married or Single: Married gonna be 10yrs in 08'

Children - 2 Children: 1 daughter & 1 Son

Favorite Movie: Christine, Saving Silverman, Hooper,

Favorite group: Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers (been to every concert in this area since I was allowed to go!)

Favorite TV show: DOH, Heros,

Hobbies: I hold an annual Mopar Car show, Collecting Mopar Diecast, Working on my old Mopars, Currently making a General Lee replica, heres a shot of it, "so far".

DSCF0311.jpg

• 1 year later...

I know I already introduced myself, but I want to do it again in the same format as y'all!:)

HNet Name: DUKEFAN

Marital status: SINGLE LIFE(single sucks...lol)

Favorite Movies:GHOST,TITANIC & LEATHAL WEAPON(all 4)

Favorite Groups/Music: ALL MUSIC(almost),GROUPS(haven't join any yet)

Favorite TV Shows: Dukes of Hazzard (duh! LOL),Knight rider(THE REAL ONE),airwolf,cold case, CSI(L.A.), Ghost whisperer, Rockford Files, Night Court, Hogan's Heroes, Starsky and Hutch, Chips...list is endless...lol

• 5 months later...
I know I already introduced myself, but I want to do it again in the same format as y'all!:)

HNet Name: DUKEFAN

Marital status: SINGLE LIFE(single sucks...lol)

Favorite Movies:GHOST,TITANIC & LEATHAL WEAPON(all 4)

Favorite Groups/Music: ALL MUSIC(almost),GROUPS(haven't join any yet)

Favorite TV Shows: Dukes of Hazzard (duh! LOL),Knight rider(THE REAL ONE),airwolf,cold case, CSI(L.A.), Ghost whisperer, Rockford Files, Night Court, Hogan's Heroes, Starsky and Hutch, Chips...list is endless...lol

(sorry if im too late, lol)

HNet Name: DaisyDukeXEnosStrait (yes i spelled it wrong!i know)

Kids: someday

Martital Status: i currently have a bf!

Favorite Movies: the Dukes reunion movies, Pokemon 2,000 the Movie, and Beer For My Horses

Fave Music: COUNTRY! i have a all girls country band named Dixie Rebels

Fave TV Shows: Dukes (duh), Secret Life Of The American Teenager, Pokemon, Bakugan, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, and Full House, and anything on CMT or GAC

• 1 month later...

since ya'll know me..maybe ya'll would like to get to know my dad too so if you every have any questions about him ya'll know they'll be answerd by this post lol..hes a member here..but can never get on cause of work...lol so if thats ya'll...join his club lol

His Hnet Name: DOHDad01

Martial Status: Divorced for 13 years and is single daddy and Uncle

Kids: me and my cousin

Fave Movies: Dukes reunion movies..anything with John Wayne in it or any Western

Fave Tv Shows: Walker,Texas Ranger, and DOH...really thats about it for him

Fave music: OLD COUNTRY (lol)

fave past time: hangin with me and the cuz

thats about it for him so you know both of us

• 1 year later...

HNet Name - waikiki23

Name - Vanessa

Age - 25

Location - West Virginia

Occupation - Customer Service Representitive

Married or Single - Single

Children - None

Favorite Movie - Ladder 49, Music & Lyrics

Favorite group - Kenny Chesney, Billy Joel, Journey, Nickelback, Taio Cruz

Favorite TV show - Dukes of Hazzard, Emergency!, Deadliest Catch, Hawaii 5-0 (New one)

• 4 months later...

Hot Dawg!, it's been ages since i last posted anything here, better RE-introduce myself ;)

HNet Name - Mini hogg

Name - Richard

Age - 20

Location - London, England

Occupation - Student

Children - None

Favorite Movie - Bullit, Vanishing Point, Crazy Heart

Favorite group - Waylon Jennings, Brad Paisley, Anita Cochran, Johnny Cash, Eric Clapton

Favorite TV show - Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, Smallville, Top Gear

• 7 months later...

HNet Name - TRPColtrane95

Name - Traci

Age - 35

Location - Olathe, Kansas

Occupation - none

Children - None

Favorite Movie - Transformers, X-Men, Ghostbusters,

Favorite group - none

Favorite TV show - Transformers, Warehouse 13, Duke of Hazzard, In The Heat of the Night, Seaquest DSV, Matlock, Night Court, M.A.S.K, Thundercats (80s, 2011), Silverhawks, Jems, The Real Ghostbusters, Due South, Iron Chef japan, Iron Chef America, Dines,Drive-ins,Dives, The A-Team, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Star Trek The Next Generation, Bizarre Foods, No Reservations, The Great Food Truck Race, Chinese Food Made Easy, Cook Like an Iron Chef, Easy Chinese: San Francisco, Everyday Italian, Emeril Live, Eat Street, Everyday Exotic, From Spain With Love, Fresh Food Fast with Emeril Lagasse, Heat Seekers, Hook, Line & Dinner, Indian Food Made Easy, Luke Nguyen's Vietnam, Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels, Rachael Ray's Week in a Day, Spice Goddess, Tyler's Ultimate, The Originals with Emeril, United Tastes of America, Food Feuds, Giada's Weekend Getaways, Guy Off the Hook, Guy's Big Bite, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, The Next Iron Chef.

sport tv: Nascar

thanks. :)

• 7 months later...

HNet Name - RodneyAtkinsFan

Name - Elizabeth

Age - 16

Location - Colorado

Occupation - Jockey

Children - None

Favorite Movie - Anything with my cuz (Elvis Presley) in it. Marley & Me, Wild Hogs, Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider; Spirit of Vengeance, Spirit the Stallion of the cimarron, Happy Feet, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Marmaduke, Secretariat, Black Beauty, Flicka, Black Stallion, Hidalgo, Racing Stripes, Running Free, The Horse Whisperer, The Horse Boy, War Horse and Virginia's Run.

Favorite group - Rodney Atkins, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Aaron Tippin, Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Johnny Horton, Waylon Jennings, Alan Jackson, Hank Williams Junior, Willy Nelson, Boxcar Willie, Rebel Son, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Rhett Adkins, trace adkins, Brooks'n Dunn, Alabama, Ray Stevens, Johnny Paycheck, Dolly Parton, john schneider and lastly but not least; Tom Wopat.

Favorite TV show - Dukes of Hazzard, 'Mork and Mindy,' 'Happy Days,' 'Laverne & Shirley,' 'Sabrina, the Teenaged Witch,' 'The Facts of Life,' 'Batman,' 'Family Ties,' 'The Saddle Club,' 'I Love Lucy,' 'The Golden Girls,' 'Alf,' 'Brady Bunch,' 'Bonanza,' 'Gunsmoke,' 'Andy Griffith Show,' 'Three's Company,' 'M*A*S*H,' 'Batman; The Animated Series,' 'Bait Car,' 'COPS,' 'World's Wildest Police Videos,' 'World's Dumbest,' 'All Worked Up,' 'Lizard Licked Towing,' 'Operation Repo,' 'South Beach Tow,' 'Forensic Files,' ' Cartoon Planet'(old and new), and 'Impractical Jokers.'

• 8 years later...
On 8/12/2005 at 9:13 PM, Capt_Redneck said:

Welcome to HazzardNet...Enjoy yourselves on the BEST Dukes site on the 'net. The fanfic stories are great so read them and post if you like.

Hey Ya'll, just thought this might be a good way to get everyone to know one another on here. A lot of new people came on because of the movie and it got hard to welcome everyone. I 'll start this here , if anyone wants to add or change anything feel free..Hopefully we will get to know each other on here..

Name - Darrell

Age - 35

Location - Long Island, NY

Occupation - Transportation Manager

Married or Single - Married 10 years

Children - 2 girls(14 & 11) 1 son ( 3 )

Favorite Movie - Smokey & The Bandit , Dukes Of Hazzard (PG13)

Favorite group - U2, The Clash

Favorite TV show - DOH ( of course), 24 ,Walker Texas Ranger

Anything else you can think of?

Cousin Darrell... You didn't include the 2 original cast Reunion movies. *gasp*