Gate Way Clipper Fleet(Pittsburgh PA)

Skipper Duke

6 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

We went on it once. It was a dinner cruise and was really good. Are you going on a dinner cruise or just a cruise without a meal? Are you doing it before winter or is this a 2023 thing? 

Probably go next Summer. Don't if I will do meal or no meal yet. I will pick up a new white Skipper hat from the boat.

Check out the Gateway Clipper website:

https://www.gatewayclipper.com/

A basic 1-hour sightseeing cruise is $30, you can get luncheon on a 2-hour cruise for $47 upwards, while dinner cruises start at $52 and go up to $100 depending on the date, the food and the entertainment that's included. If you've got 39 friends, you can charter a boat for 2 hours for $1,000.

Skipper, beware of the "New Year’s Eve Hors D’Ouevres Dance Cruise & Tour" - it appears to be a 3-hour tour. ;)

47 minutes ago, HossC said:

Check out the Gateway Clipper website:

https://www.gatewayclipper.com/

A basic 1-hour sightseeing cruise is $30, you can get luncheon on a 2-hour cruise for $47 upwards, while dinner cruises start at $52 and go up to $100 depending on the date, the food and the entertainment that's included. If you've got 39 friends, you can charter a boat for 2 hours for $1,000.

Skipper, beware of the "New Year’s Eve Hors D’Ouevres Dance Cruise & Tour" - it appears to be a 3-hour tour. ;)

Thanks Cousin Hoss. I will give the site a look. :)

7 hours ago, HossC said:

I haven't laughed that loud in awhile. The 3 rivers that go through Pittsburgh are all wide enough to have islands in the middle of them....Maybe I should book myself. I could be "little buddy" if we get marooned. (Although I would prefer professor) 

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

I haven't laughed that loud in awhile. The 3 rivers that go through Pittsburgh are all wide enough to have islands in the middle of them....Maybe I should book myself. I could be "little buddy" if we get marooned. (Although I would prefer professor) 

I used up my reactions. So here's the love ❤