Prayers for my family's neighbors the Andrews Family

Skipper Duke

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 10:37 PM, Skipper Duke said:

Unexpected. He went to Cleveland Clinic for a surgery and he didn't make it. 

I am so sorry for your loss Skipper and to hear you are missing him bad right now. Sending hugs your way and hope you can find comfort and peace in knowing he is in a better place and that you make this a better place by being here. I am here if you need me. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 2:40 PM, RogerDuke said:

Out of reactions but I second this motion. 

I 3rd your second, while enjoying an adult beverige! ( Milwaukee's Best Ice! :) ) ooops...hang on a sec......{ Hey  the car lot's closed on sundays! Get your kid off of that hood!.....rednecks!}) 

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

19 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I 3rd your second, while enjoying an adult beverige! ( Milwaukee's Best Ice! :) ) ooops...hang on a sec......{ Hey  the car lot's closed on sundays! Get you kid off of that hood!.....rednecks!}) 

Easy Hobie. You sophisticated folks ought not to make fun of us rednecks. You complaining about that kid just shows how stuck up and snooty you are. If you knew anything about cars you would know that those dents in the hood are going to hurt performance of that old Volare station wagon. 

On 1/9/2023 at 11:36 AM, RogerDuke said:

Easy Hobie. You sophisticated folks ought not to make fun of us rednecks. You complaining about that kid just shows how stuck up and snooty you are. If you knew anything about cars you would know that those dents in the hood are going to hurt performance of that old Volare station wagon. 

WOOPS, that one word should have been "aren't" and not "ARE going to hurt". I guess you smart rednecks already figured that out.