The start of my "DIXIE" Jeep before pics

DixieCJ-7

This is my CJ-7 I just Picked up. It is a solid base and will become my "Dixie" CJ-7 Has anyone else done this? I found the Golden Eagle decal but I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get the DIXIE decal with the daisies or am I going to have to have it custom made. I have spent a couple hours searching the internet with no luck. Anyone?

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

This is my CJ-7 I just Picked up. It is a solid base and will become my "Dixie" CJ-7 Has anyone else done this? I found the Golden Eagle decal but I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get the DIXIE decal with the daisies or am I going to have to have it custom made. I have spent a couple hours searching the internet with no luck. Anyone?

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

looks good. Can't wait to get mine. AS for the decals, check the top of this site they usually have a few links to click for decals and horns. Ans just about anything else dealin with the cars. if not there then check out the forum for General Discussion or Hazzard swamp, I think thats where I've seen those discussions before. Or you can always go ask the sheriff or boss of this here site. lol just becarefull.

lol :lol:

hope this helps

Thanks Country girl and Moms lil daisy!

It is such a solid Jeep I can't wait for her to be done. Really it is just going to need a little body work and paint and I need to change the interior over to tan it is currently black. Of course I need to get new rims. I am going to put a small shackle lift on so I can put some 32" tires on that are on my 99 Wrangler and I am going to get some 34's for the 1999. My friend think I am crazy for building a Jeep that won't ever go off road but none of them have the love I do for the Dukes of Hazzard.

• 1 month later...
hey it does look great even though it don't have the decals yet!! i want to get one but i think i wanna charger first if i can even get either...LOL!! :D:D:D

A little is happened but nothing much as of yet that would be visually different. I too would love to have a Charger but this is MUCH CHEAPER! :D I can't wait to start the body work in spring and paint it. I have the proper rims now and I am almost done sanding and preping them and then I will send them off to get Powdercoated soon. Unfortunately I have decided to spend a couple grand on my 99 Jeep Wrangler to make it a little bigger and a little better off road and I am working on that right now and not Dixie.