Julieduke

What Do You Think of the Movie  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think of the Movie

• It's was great
    • Leave it in the creek next time
    • I havn't seen the movie yet
    • I want to see the movie again

I went to see the movie on Friday and saw the movie it was great, and there was some parts true to the tv show. The Line that guy says to Daisy in the Boars Nest something like that is said in the Boars Nest and it had some really funny moments. I like the Atlanta Phone Book scene the best I thought that was really good. Just one thought thow heard this before I left " I wonder if they filmed the Movie in Hazzerd."

There alreadry planning a sequeal to the movie right now.

I went to see the movie on Friday and saw the movie it was great, and there was some parts true to the tv show. The Line that guy says to Daisy in the Boars Nest something like that is said in the Boars Nest and it had some really funny moments. I like the Atlanta Phone Book scene the best I thought that was really good. Just one thought thow heard this before I left " I wonder if they filmed the Movie in Hazzerd."

There alreadry planning a sequeal to the movie right now.

• 1 month later...

well you would add " Not bad " or "OTHER" so I seen movie this they acting seem okay and but jump is good, and there clothes look funny not like original clothes was but Boss would be little fatty not thin, but Uncle Jesse look good but I like willison Nelson music man that one I seen on Emeril's Live few month ago.. he look cool. he best for country music. so burt not bad at all. but I not sure one acting as ROSCO.. not have more funny like Jimmie had.. and Dukes seem okay.. not bad at all. they seem okay to me.. but I still plan get DVD movie either.. thanks. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only seen the unrated version and jumped over some of the scenes that I didn't like (meaning: the college). It was okay, but I won't be buying the DVD. I didn't like it enough to do that. I did NOT like the actor who played Rosco. Not at all! Everything else was okay, but I love the original Dukes of Hazzard and the original actors too much to be objective.

• 2 months later...

generalkross, Jessica simpson was no where nears anything like Daisy.

I don't care how sexy she looked in them outfits,she was no Daisy duke,not by a long shot, and to make it worst,blonde Daisy????

The action was awsome,the driving was hard going and made the General look smart,that I liked. But the movie was way off base with family morals and values of the Duke family.

Boss hogg and Rosco were way too serious for my liking,and a skinny Boss,not a good choice since Boss was only skinny twice(episode=happy b-day general) and when he lost his appetite for the lack of business he was getting.

jessie would never talk to daisy the way he does in the movie,they should have at least had the red cap and the white ford.

Anyways, to each their own,under any other name, this movie would have been great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Next time don't do it. To make matters worst they're makin' like 2 more. I hope someone sues for improper use of character,or whatever it's called. I'm on Ben's and John's side they didn't likr that they made that dang movie. I hope the ste catches on fire and the actors are so scsred they don't make ahe second one.