"Enos" in NEW Country Music Video

Daisy_14

I don't know if anybody has heard, but I was watching CMT Insider today and they were talking about this newcomer and her new video and it features none other than Sonny Shroyer! I wish that I could remember her name, but she said that it was like living her childhood dream working with Sonny. Growing up she always wished that she was Daisy.

It also showed a scene from the video and Sonny was dressed in his "Enos" uniform and driving a patrole car.

I wish that I could give more info, but CMT Insider airs again tonight at 11:00 PM ET/PT.

I don't know if anybody has heard, but I was watching CMT Insider today and they were talking about this newcomer and her new video and it features none other than Sonny Shroyer! I wish that I could remember her name, but she said that it was like living her childhood dream working with Sonny. Growing up she always wished that she was Daisy.

It also showed a scene from the video and Sonny was dressed in his "Enos" uniform and driving a patrole car.

I wish that I could give more info, but CMT Insider airs again tonight at 11:00 PM ET/PT.

We saw the short clip and it looks like the video isn't out yet. It's done by a new artist named Leann? Lennoo? A one word name that starts with L. We like her though cuz she said she always wanted to be Daisy Duke and was thrilled to have Sonny in her video. Sonny said it was like being on the Dukes again and he liked it too.

There was a short clip of Sonny driving the Hazzard Patrol car and the girl leaning over from the backseat singing in his ear.

I'd keep watching CMT for more updates! Yeeee Haaaaaa!

We saw the short clip and it looks like the video isn't out yet. It's done by a new artist named Leann? Lennoo? A one word name that starts with L. We like her though cuz she said she always wanted to be Daisy Duke and was thrilled to have Sonny in her video. Sonny said it was like being on the Dukes again and he liked it too.

There was a short clip of Sonny driving the Hazzard Patrol car and the girl leaning over from the backseat singing in his ear.

I'd keep watching CMT for more updates! Yeeee Haaaaaa!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...