With My Life I Dedicate This To THE GENERAL LEE

Owlknight

THIS REBEL HOPE ( Unbound ) ~~~ Realized and Written (by me)

Michael Owl Anthony ~~~ CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE !!MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER !!! FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !! THIS REBEL HOPE !! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~ Fate Is In The Balance..!

Is Reality All That`s Seen..?

of Image Living Lies..?

Convinced That Life Is Free..!

At War For Some Power,

In The Guise of Love..!

Exhausting All That`s Sacred..!

The Heartless..! Rise Above.

Innocence Corrupted

By The Greed of Fear

Bedding Death`s Seduction..!

Pray God..! Is Somewhere Near..!

CHORUS ~>This Rebel Hope Must Never Die..!

This Rebel Hope Must Forever Fly..!

Alone or Together This Rebel Hope

Must Never Stand Still..! <~ ( REPEAT 3 X`s )

Its Time To Get Sober ; Its Time To Get Sane; ; Its Time To Be Honest..! & Scream From the Pain !! This World of Collusion Is About To Cave In..! Can 't You See Heaven Is Filled With Sin ; I See More Than Sex ; I Feel More Than Conceit ; I See A World Torn Apart..! Peoples Will Delete ; I See The Devastation..! Of A Broken Heart !! The Renvenge of Chance..! For Just a Brand New Start..! For In Your Silence I Can Hear YOUR RAGE..! To Be Free From The Heartlessness of This Monopolies Cage...! CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE !!MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER !!! FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !! THIS REBEL HOPE !! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~ We Must Romance the Hope of Salvation..! We Must Instill True Compassion Without Greeds Reservation Without Greeds Invitation To Heal and Make Whole All of These Precious Hearts of Hunger & Hurt..! We Must ALL..! Believe In ALL..! The Good Of Our Being or Perish By the Perfection of Power`s Evil Seeing..! We Must Distinguish Between Our Imagination..! We Must Distinguish Between Our Dignity Or Be Held For Ransom By The Deficeit of OUR VERY OWN FEARS..! CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOR EVER FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !!! THIS REBEL HOPE !!!!!! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <~ REPEAT 3 X ~~~ All The Joy WE Will Find In the Humility Of Our Pride..! When We Learn To Forgive All Of The Ignorance In Yesterdays Stride..! For When We LEARN..! To Love BETTER ! Than All The Camaratary OF HATE..! Than True Harmony Will Be Our World`s MOST Treasured FATE..! CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER DIE !!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER THIS REBEL HOPE MUST!!!! NEVER STAND STILL!!!!! <~ REPEAT 3 X ~~~ Road Driven Nights Truck Stop Caffine..! Searching For New Frontiers Between Mythology and A Dream..! Highways Paved In Adventure..! Our Spirits The Sound of Steel ; FIGHT..! Live ON FOREVER..! TO LIVE THE WAY WE ALL FEEL..!

CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER DIE THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER FLY ALONE OR TOGETHER THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER STAND STILL..!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~ Can You Feel the Night Coming ;

Camaratary of Earth.., Thrives..! ;

Here We Stand To Make Legend ;

As Prejudice Divides ;

Many Seek Love But Not ITS.., Soul ;

Our Fight Is Lifes Concern ;

Our Hearts Still Beat In Mankinds Ruin ;

CELEBRATING !!!! Tribulations Sojourn ;

Forever We Pay Constant Homage ,

To Footprints Left Behind ;

As the Strength of Tomorrow Beckons Life Anew ;

In Hope Stands Our Only Armour

That Forgiveness Regenerates ; Who Can Strip This World Of Counterfeit Love..? Who Dares To Be The Priceless

Light

Of A Childs Unrealized Dream..!

Can You..? Strip This World

OF COUNTERFEIT LOVE..!

SO TEACH THE STORY OF YOUR WHOLE LIFE !!!!

THE PRECIOUS BEAUTY OF ALL ITS SCARS !!!!!

TAKE THIS LIFE AN MAKE A WRUNG ;

FOR A WORLD THAT WILL BE.., SUNG..!

WHEN YOU LIVE FOR LIFE LOVE HARD..!

YOUR PHOENIX..! WILL RIZE..! BEYOND THE STARS...!

CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE !!MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER !!! FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !! THIS REBEL HOPE !! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~

There is A Place On Earth ! Where Passions Pit Their Mirth ! When We All Celebrate ! Everything That Life Is Worth..! Gather All You Hardened Hearts.! All Those Desensetized.! Every Single Spirit Lost ! Scarred By Fear & Desire.! Courage Give Birth To Chance.! No..! Time..! Must Revoked..! Victims Of Season Change ; Robbed of Their Wisdom`s Vote..! Come On Transend This Sorrow ; Camaratary Heals These Wounds.! Forgiving All The Heartless.! Who Weld Power Too Soon.! In Here`s The Well of Life ; Reality Tap Your Dream ! Wonder Exact Your Journey ; Beyond Illusion & Slight of Hand..!!!

CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE !!MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER !!! FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !! THIS REBEL HOPE !! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~

Completely and Absolutely Inspired By The Spirit of Life..!!!!

With My Life I Dedicate This Poem / Song To The World..!

VERY MUCH LOVE ; FRIENDSHIP AND CONSISTANT PRAYERS TO ALL OF MANKIND...!!!!!!!

Sincerely

Owl

" Maybe The Circle Be Unbroken " Amen...!!!!!

THIS REBEL HOPE ( Unbound ) ~~~ Realized and Written (by me)

Michael Owl Anthony ~~~ CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE !!MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER !!! FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !! THIS REBEL HOPE !! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~ Fate Is In The Balance..!

Is Reality All That`s Seen..?

of Image Living Lies..?

Convinced That Life Is Free..!

At War For Some Power,

In The Guise of Love..!

Exhausting All That`s Sacred..!

The Heartless..! Rise Above.

Innocence Corrupted

By The Greed of Fear

Bedding Death`s Seduction..!

Pray God..! Is Somewhere Near..!

CHORUS ~>This Rebel Hope Must Never Die..!

This Rebel Hope Must Forever Fly..!

Alone or Together This Rebel Hope

Must Never Stand Still..! <~ ( REPEAT 3 X`s )

Its Time To Get Sober ; Its Time To Get Sane; ; Its Time To Be Honest..! & Scream From the Pain !! This World of Collusion Is About To Cave In..! Can 't You See Heaven Is Filled With Sin ; I See More Than Sex ; I Feel More Than Conceit ; I See A World Torn Apart..! Peoples Will Delete ; I See The Devastation..! Of A Broken Heart !! The Renvenge of Chance..! For Just a Brand New Start..! For In Your Silence I Can Hear YOUR RAGE..! To Be Free From The Heartlessness of This Monopolies Cage...! CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE !!MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER !!! FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !! THIS REBEL HOPE !! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~ We Must Romance the Hope of Salvation..! We Must Instill True Compassion Without Greeds Reservation Without Greeds Invitation To Heal and Make Whole All of These Precious Hearts of Hunger & Hurt..! We Must ALL..! Believe In ALL..! The Good Of Our Being or Perish By the Perfection of Power`s Evil Seeing..! We Must Distinguish Between Our Imagination..! We Must Distinguish Between Our Dignity Or Be Held For Ransom By The Deficeit of OUR VERY OWN FEARS..! CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER DIE !!!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOR EVER FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER !!! THIS REBEL HOPE !!!!!! MUST NEVER STAND STILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <~ REPEAT 3 X ~~~ All The Joy WE Will Find In the Humility Of Our Pride..! When We Learn To Forgive All Of The Ignorance In Yesterdays Stride..! For When We LEARN..! To Love BETTER ! Than All The Camaratary OF HATE..! Than True Harmony Will Be Our World`s MOST Treasured FATE..! CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER DIE !!!! THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER FLY !!! ALONE OR TOGETHER THIS REBEL HOPE MUST!!!! NEVER STAND STILL!!!!! <~ REPEAT 3 X ~~~ Road Driven Nights Truck Stop Caffine..! Searching For New Frontiers Between Mythology and A Dream..! Highways Paved In Adventure..! Our Spirits The Sound of Steel ; FIGHT..! Live ON FOREVER..! TO LIVE THE WAY WE ALL FEEL..!

CHORUS ~> THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER DIE THIS REBEL HOPE MUST FOREVER FLY ALONE OR TOGETHER THIS REBEL HOPE MUST NEVER STAND STILL..!!! <~ REPEAT 3X`s ~~~ Can You Feel the Night Coming ;

Camaratary of Earth.., Thrives..! ;

Here We Stand To Make Legend ;

As Prejudice Divides ;

Many Seek Love But Not ITS.., Soul ;

Our Fight Is Lifes Concern ;

Our Hearts Still Beat In Mankinds Ruin ;

CELEBRATING !!!! Tribulations Sojourn ;

Forever We Pay Constant Homage ,

To Footprints Left Behind ;

As the Strength of Tomorrow Beckons Life Anew ;

In Hope Stands Our Only Armour

That Forgiveness Regenerates ; Who Can Strip This World Of Counterfeit Love..? Who Dares To Be The Priceless

Light

Of A Childs Unrealized Dream..!

Can You..? Strip This World

OF COUNTERFEIT LOVE..!

SO TEACH THE STORY OF YOUR WHOLE LIFE !!!!

THE PRECIOUS BEAUTY OF ALL ITS SCARS !!!!!

TAKE THIS LIFE AN MAKE A WRUNG ;

FOR A WORLD THAT WILL BE.., SUNG..!

WHEN YOU LIVE FOR LIFE LOVE HARD..!

YOUR PHOENIX..! WILL RIZE..! BEYOND THE STARS...!

There is A Place On Earth ! Where Passions Pit Their Mirth ! When We All Celebrate ! Everything That Life Is Worth..! Gather All You Hardened Hearts.! All Those Desensetized.! Every Single Spirit Lost ! Scarred By Fear & Desire.! Courage Give Birth To Chance.! No..! Time..! Must Revoked..! Victims Of Season Change ; Robbed of Their Wisdom`s Vote..! Come On Transend This Sorrow ; Camaratary Heals These Wounds.! Forgiving All The Heartless.! Who Weld Power Too Soon.! In Here`s The Well of Life ; Reality Tap Your Dream ! Wonder Exact Your Journey ; Beyond Illusion & Slight of Hand..!!!

Completely and Absolutely Inspired By The Spirit of Life..!!!!

With My Life I Dedicate This Poem / Song To The World..!

VERY MUCH LOVE ; FRIENDSHIP AND CONSISTANT PRAYERS TO ALL OF MANKIND...!!!!!!!

Sincerely

Owl

" Maybe The Circle Be Unbroken " Amen...!!!!!