hey yall its alright

Mark Duke

hey yall Mark duke here comin at ya live at 5 in virginia. I saw the premier out here on monday and yeah the cast aint great, yeah the general is back , but thank those people for givin it to us cause we love the dukes of hazzard. this is for the real fans yall its the fun that counts.

I didnt think itwas going to be good too cause of hollywood and all, but when the movie started i really felt good. Iwas laughin and smiling and clappin just a good ole time and when i left i fel good real good

Go see it and have some fun forget the hype.

c ya

mark

hey yall Mark duke here comin at ya live at 5 in virginia. I saw the premier out here on monday and yeah the cast aint great, yeah the general is back , but thank those people for givin it to us cause we love the dukes of hazzard. this is for the real fans yall its the fun that counts.

I didnt think itwas going to be good too cause of hollywood and all, but when the movie started i really felt good. Iwas laughin and smiling and clappin just a good ole time and when i left i fel good real good

c ya

mark

yeah broken lizard , had to look it up, thanks Daney! Luc cant help that none thats the south for ya. I cant understand what a lot folks say in this forum ya got austrailians and northeners, this is me and thats who i am and I can try to help out any way ican to make ya undastand the words im typin'on. Not to handy with highway FM are ya?

Its all good my man.We all share the dukes here thats all that matters and I am havin a good ol time with this forum and site that I feel good to have found these folks to take the time and dedicate they time to put all this together. i just played a trivia game bout the dukes and I smoked them allat 89 second wit 10 out of 10 right! that feels good. Ive been feelin bad for too long and im around my own kind in here. if ya cant take that serious than hey thats your opinion i aint tryin to step on no toes im new here and im tryin to fit in. if im wrong and dont belong ill haf to pack my things and go brother.

sorry for spresin myself but ok then

yeah broken lizard , had to look it up, thanks Daney! Luc cant help that none thats the south for ya. I cant understand what a lot folks say in this forum ya got austrailians and northeners, this is me and thats who i am and I can try to help out any way ican to make ya undastand the words im typin'on. Not to handy with highway FM are ya?

Its all good my man.We all share the dukes here thats all that matters and I am havin a good ol time with this forum and site that I feel good to have found these folks to take the time and dedicate they time to put all this together. i just played a trivia game bout the dukes and I smoked them allat 89 second wit 10 out of 10 right! that feels good. Ive been feelin bad for too long and im around my own kind in here. if ya cant take that serious than hey thats your opinion i aint tryin to step on no toes im new here and im tryin to fit in. if im wrong and dont belong ill haf to pack my things and go brother.

sorry for spresin myself but ok then

c ya

mark

completely agree it was awesome Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!

c ya

mark

completely agree it was awesome Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!Yeehaw!!!!!!!

• 17 years later...
On 8/6/2005 at 9:15 PM, The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01 said:

Broken record all those yeehaws lol.