Dedicated To Molly Hatchet, Absolutely and Completely...!!!!

INSPIRED..!!! > By Their Brand New CD ~~~ WARRIORS OF THE RAINBOW BRIDGE ~~~

With my Life I Dedicate This Poem / Song To MOLLY HATCET..!!!

VERY MUCH LOVE ; FRIENDSHIP & CONSISATNT PRAYER TO

To You & Yours..!

Sincerely

Owl

TRUE ROMANCE ~~~

~ Forever Dedicated To The Outlaw Spirit ~

TRUE ROMANCE ~~~ Realized and Written (by me) Michael Owlknight Anthony ~~~ Exhuast This Hell..!! Preserve Life`s Dreams..!! In The Tears We Cry The Answers Seam..! Proceed With Caution The Will Is Great..! When The Beginning Is Left Heart Will Not Be Late..! Live About Conviction ; But Count Your Change..! The Dead Understand Innocence Will Be Estrange..! Monuments Stand Upon Life`s Wall It`s Not Just There Whose Truth`s..!!!! of Nature..!! Will Call For..., LIFE`S ADORATION..! LOVE`S RECONCILIATION..! COMPLETE RENOVATION..! Where Have I Been Searching For Life`s True Romance..?????????? ~~~ The New Born Do Not Want Life`s Interpetation..! As Much As We Need Mercy`s Meditation..! There Is No Time Only Memories Receit..! Only The Unknown Where Joy & Sorrow Lie Bittersweet..! There Is Nothing Uncertain Only Unmeaningness..! Where Fear Divides The Weld of Life`s Sacred Kiss..! The Spirit Is Broken ! The Spine Is Crushed ! The Roof Caves In ! Mankind Screams With A.., Hush..! Doctor`s Weave Healing To Mend Life`s Soul...! So That Tomorrow`s Passion Forge Resolves Priceless Goal..!!!!! For LIFE`S ADORATION ! LOVE`S RECONCILIATION ! EARTH`S RENVATION ! Where Have I Been Searching For Life`s True Romance..???? ~~~ Stand Under..! The Reign.., Of Understanding..! Forever Open To The Visions Of Reason & Faith..! What Would Life Be..???? If Not For Exposure..! To Kindredship Leading This Very Time & Place...! Desires Earliest Morning Inpress Memories..! All About This Journey Of Independency..! Where Every Eye of Existence Exact Rivalry..! Every Where Unconditional Love Expands Humanity..! Where Every Ammount of Courage..! Is Willing To See..! Every Where Children Can Play Fearless of Indignity..!! Together In Concert ! As One ! All About To Be..., LIFE`S ADORATION ! LOVE`S RECONCILIATION ! COMPLETE RENOVATION ! Where Have I Been Searching For Life`s True Romance...?????? ~~~~~ VERY MUCH LOVE ! FRIENDSHIP ! KINDREDSHIP ! & CONSISTANT PRAYERS OF HEALING PEACE..!!!!! To ALLLLLLLL....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely Owl...!!!!

GOD BLESS...! MOLLY HATCHET FOREVER..!

INSPIRED..!!! > By Their Brand New CD ~~~ WARRIORS OF THE RAINBOW BRIDGE ~~~

With my Life I Dedicate This Poem / Song To MOLLY HATCET..!!!

VERY MUCH LOVE ; FRIENDSHIP & CONSISATNT PRAYER TO

To You & Yours..!

Sincerely

Owl

TRUE ROMANCE ~~~

~ Forever Dedicated To The Outlaw Spirit ~

TRUE ROMANCE ~~~ Realized and Written (by me) Michael Owlknight Anthony ~~~ Exhuast This Hell..!! Preserve Life`s Dreams..!! In The Tears We Cry The Answers Seam..! Proceed With Caution The Will Is Great..! When The Beginning Is Left Heart Will Not Be Late..! Live About Conviction ; But Count Your Change..! The Dead Understand Innocence Will Be Estrange..! Monuments Stand Upon Life`s Wall It`s Not Just There Whose Truth`s..!!!! of Nature..!! Will Call For..., LIFE`S ADORATION..! LOVE`S RECONCILIATION..! COMPLETE RENOVATION..! Where Have I Been Searching For Life`s True Romance..?????????? ~~~ The New Born Do Not Want Life`s Interpetation..! As Much As We Need Mercy`s Meditation..! There Is No Time Only Memories Receit..! Only The Unknown Where Joy & Sorrow Lie Bittersweet..! There Is Nothing Uncertain Only Unmeaningness..! Where Fear Divides The Weld of Life`s Sacred Kiss..! The Spirit Is Broken ! The Spine Is Crushed ! The Roof Caves In ! Mankind Screams With A.., Hush..! Doctor`s Weave Healing To Mend Life`s Soul...! So That Tomorrow`s Passion Forge Resolves Priceless Goal..!!!!! For LIFE`S ADORATION ! LOVE`S RECONCILIATION ! EARTH`S RENVATION ! Where Have I Been Searching For Life`s True Romance..???? ~~~ Stand Under..! The Reign.., Of Understanding..! Forever Open To The Visions Of Reason & Faith..! What Would Life Be..???? If Not For Exposure..! To Kindredship Leading This Very Time & Place...! Desires Earliest Morning Inpress Memories..! All About This Journey Of Independency..! Where Every Eye of Existence Exact Rivalry..! Every Where Unconditional Love Expands Humanity..! Where Every Ammount of Courage..! Is Willing To See..! Every Where Children Can Play Fearless of Indignity..!! Together In Concert ! As One ! All About To Be..., LIFE`S ADORATION ! LOVE`S RECONCILIATION ! COMPLETE RENOVATION ! Where Have I Been Searching For Life`s True Romance...?????? ~~~~~ VERY MUCH LOVE ! FRIENDSHIP ! KINDREDSHIP ! & CONSISTANT PRAYERS OF HEALING PEACE..!!!!! To ALLLLLLLL....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely Owl...!!!!

GOD BLESS...! MOLLY HATCHET FOREVER..!