I have a Problem......

Alright a little back ground on the situation at hand. Im not much of a Mopar man i perfer my Fords. But dont get me wrong who doesnt love the General? Well abt a year and a half ago I wrecked my Mustang. and i finally got it redone and my body work completed so about 6 months ago i got it painted the General Lee Orange., mainly becuz i like the color and ive never seen a 93 foxbody mustang with that paint sceam. Well abt 1 month ago what do i see? A car exactly like mine with the exact color. YOu wanna talk about pissed. I thought abt keying the car but i decided against that. So i was just searchin around on Ebay on day and found the General Lee Decal Kit for 200 bucks... and i got to thinkin.... hmmmm Ive got the color .... how abt i add the stickers? that would deffiently be Orignal. But im wonderin if i do that what people would think... so as fellow duke funs. What do yall think?

Alright a little back ground on the situation at hand. Im not much of a Mopar man i perfer my Fords. But dont get me wrong who doesnt love the General? Well abt a year and a half ago I wrecked my Mustang. and i finally got it redone and my body work completed so about 6 months ago i got it painted the General Lee Orange., mainly becuz i like the color and ive never seen a 93 foxbody mustang with that paint sceam. Well abt 1 month ago what do i see? A car exactly like mine with the exact color. YOu wanna talk about pissed. I thought abt keying the car but i decided against that. So i was just searchin around on Ebay on day and found the General Lee Decal Kit for 200 bucks... and i got to thinkin.... hmmmm Ive got the color .... how abt i add the stickers? that would deffiently be Orignal. But im wonderin if i do that what people would think... so as fellow duke funs. What do yall think?

Well, if I was you I wouldnt get the sticker decals I meen even the biggest Dukes Fan has his or her limits. lol But there is another option there is a site that sells Magnet (I think thats how ya spell it :oops: ) decals that look the same and all. Just alot better IMO.

For example say you gota go somewere like a date or what ever just pop off the decals and your all set to go and your date wont think your nuts. OR you go to Dukes Of Hazzard movie for the 1st time pop on the decals and your all set.

If I had a car witha orange paint scheme thats what I would do. :wink:

Well, if I was you I wouldnt get the sticker decals I meen even the biggest Dukes Fan has his or her limits. lol But there is another option there is a site that sells Magnet (I think thats how ya spell it :oops: ) decals that look the same and all. Just alot better IMO.

For example say you gota go somewere like a date or what ever just pop off the decals and your all set to go and your date wont think your nuts. OR you go to Dukes Of Hazzard movie for the 1st time pop on the decals and your all set.

If I had a car witha orange paint scheme thats what I would do. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, the idea of the magnets is that they will not damage the paint at all - you can slide them all over the car body and they will not do any major damage

although, as one of my mates found out, they dont work on a fibreglass body!!!

they also do not effect the resale value of the car, but with it orange, proper vinyls would be my preffered option