I can't get this song outta my head!

EJD

Well, the subtitle of the link to this forum says "Got a song stuck in your head? Type the lyrics in here and maybe it will go away", so here goes...

Just two good ol' boys,

Never meanin' no harm,

Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born.

Straightnin' the curves, flattenin' the hills, some day the mountain might get 'em but the law never will. Makin' their way, the only way they know how, that's just a lil' bit more than the law will allow. Just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could, fighting the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods...

Phew! :)

Well, the subtitle of the link to this forum says "Got a song stuck in your head? Type the lyrics in here and maybe it will go away", so here goes...

Just two good ol' boys,

Never meanin' no harm,

Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born.

Straightnin' the curves, flattenin' the hills, some day the mountain might get 'em but the law never will. Makin' their way, the only way they know how, that's just a lil' bit more than the law will allow. Just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could, fighting the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods...

Phew! :)

Sigh, so guess I shouldn't complain for having "Eastbound and Down" stuck in my head after seeing Smokey and the Bandit.

Still not sure what all the words are.

Eastbound and down

load em up and truck em

We're gonna do what they say can't be done

Long way to go

Not much time to get there

I'm eastbound and look at Bandit run!

Sigh, so guess I shouldn't complain for having "Eastbound and Down" stuck in my head after seeing Smokey and the Bandit.

Still not sure what all the words are.

Eastbound and down

load em up and truck em

We're gonna do what they say can't be done

Long way to go

Not much time to get there

I'm eastbound and look at Bandit run!

• 3 weeks later...

The lyrics for "These Boots are Made for Walkin'" are posted on another thread, I believe under the "Big Dukes of Hazzard Movie" section. I'm sorry, I don't know the actual thread, if I happen to see it I will let you know.

I'll admit, I'm not overly crazy about the newest version of the song, and the radio station I listen to at work has started to play it...so it's sort of stuck in my head (at least the melody - I can hardly understand a word of it!).

LS3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...