Who was the best casting choice for the movie?

Who was the best casting choice for the movie?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best casting choice for the movie?

• Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke
    • Burt Reynolds as Boss Hogg
    • John Knoxville as Luke Duke
    • Sean William Scott as Bo Duke
    • Willie Nelson as Uncle Jesse
    • another casting choice

As a huge Knoxville and Reynolds fan myself, Nelson beats them hands down! who the hell else could even remotely Uncles shoes?

And as for a Knoxville supporter, yea, Jackass was funny but when Johnny got serious about acting he really isnt that bad. :D in fact, hes great.

and guy i know Devito wouldve been Choice for hogg, but Reynolds is the Bandit. somehow it just fits and i have zero problem with that.

However, i do have issues with simpsons hair colour and sean willam scotts acting skills. Scott only seems capable of portraying an idiot. an actor Should be able to ACT. meaning portray an idiot, book worm, villan, etc. im Yet to see scott do so. :(

but we'll see august 5th ;)

im gone.

-Brad

As a huge Knoxville and Reynolds fan myself, Nelson beats them hands down! who the hell else could even remotely Uncles shoes?

And as for a Knoxville supporter, yea, Jackass was funny but when Johnny got serious about acting he really isnt that bad. :D in fact, hes great.

and guy i know Devito wouldve been Choice for hogg, but Reynolds is the Bandit. somehow it just fits and i have zero problem with that.

However, i do have issues with simpsons hair colour and sean willam scotts acting skills. Scott only seems capable of portraying an idiot. an actor Should be able to ACT. meaning portray an idiot, book worm, villan, etc. im Yet to see scott do so. :(

but we'll see august 5th ;)

im gone.

-Brad

ok i picked Willie but i am a fan of SWS as fare as him begin only able to play one roll i dont belive that i thank he can do other this in facted there is a movie that he did called STARK RAVING MAD (I haven't seen it and im still wanting for my cope) but i have read a lot of revies crites loved him in this movie they sead he did a good job moving away from all of his stupped movies. But for some reason i dont know why you can only get it on dvd it never went to movie house the movie came out the sametime time as rundown did

ok i picked Willie but i am a fan of SWS as fare as him begin only able to play one roll i dont belive that i thank he can do other this in facted there is a movie that he did called STARK RAVING MAD (I haven't seen it and im still wanting for my cope) but i have read a lot of revies crites loved him in this movie they sead he did a good job moving away from all of his stupped movies. But for some reason i dont know why you can only get it on dvd it never went to movie house the movie came out the sametime time as rundown did

Is it too late to add a 7th choice, called "None of the above"? :-?

I agree with Modern Day Robin Hood. I think they were all pretty poor casting choices, I would have cast Willie as the Balladeer, who is the Balladeer in the movie? But willie was probably the best choice they made. I also think the General was the best, but is you look closely at their pictures there are small little mistakes. Those Dumb Dipsticks!!!!

Is it too late to add a 7th choice, called "None of the above"? :-?

I agree with Modern Day Robin Hood. I think they were all pretty poor casting choices, I would have cast Willie as the Balladeer, who is the Balladeer in the movie? But willie was probably the best choice they made. I also think the General was the best, but is you look closely at their pictures there are small little mistakes. Those Dumb Dipsticks!!!!

I also think the General was the best, but is you look closely at their pictures there are small little mistakes.

Yeah, like the rearview mirror on the passenger side. How'd they botch that up?

I'm looking at a pic of their General right now and the few things I notice right away are like you mentioned the passanger side mirror. WRONG! The windows are rolled up, I can't think of any episode where the windows wern't down! The tires are WRONG! Bo and Luke had their tires whites in! This picture is also not that great, you can see the reflection of the studio in the background. Oh and I noticed that on some of their Generals the numbers are the wrong shape, unless there's something I don't know about going on, I don't know, I also heard that Flash is Boss Hogg's dog! What!? Are they brain dead?

I also think the General was the best, but is you look closely at their pictures there are small little mistakes.

Yeah, like the rearview mirror on the passenger side. How'd they botch that up?

I'm looking at a pic of their General right now and the few things I notice right away are like you mentioned the passanger side mirror. WRONG! The windows are rolled up, I can't think of any episode where the windows wern't down! The tires are WRONG! Bo and Luke had their tires whites in! This picture is also not that great, you can see the reflection of the studio in the background. Oh and I noticed that on some of their Generals the numbers are the wrong shape, unless there's something I don't know about going on, I don't know, I also heard that Flash is Boss Hogg's dog! What!? Are they brain dead?