Ideas for Cover of Season 5 DVD release

DukesFan

When Season 5 gets its eventual DVD release, who should be on the cover? I'm curious to find out if both Bo and Luke as well as Coy and Vance are on the cover (remember, Bo and Luke return later in Season 5)...

I, along with others I know, are hoping other cast members make it to the cover. I would prefer a full cast shot for the cover of any upcoming season...and we have a good start in that Boss Hogg appears on the cover of Season 4 to be released in August.

So what are your thoughts for a cover for Season 5?

When Season 5 gets its eventual DVD release, who should be on the cover? I'm curious to find out if both Bo and Luke as well as Coy and Vance are on the cover (remember, Bo and Luke return later in Season 5)...

I, along with others I know, are hoping other cast members make it to the cover. I would prefer a full cast shot for the cover of any upcoming season...and we have a good start in that Boss Hogg appears on the cover of Season 4 to be released in August.

So what are your thoughts for a cover for Season 5?

There is several things they could do for cover art for season five....They could have the law on the front. Cooter with the General...or Coy and Vance with Cooter. Or Coy and Vance with Bo and Luke.

I am not a big fan of Coy and Vance, but I do think they do deserved to get recognized. It isn't their fault that Bo and Luke left, they were given a job and they did it. I highly perfer Bo and Luke, but I will most likely get the set to go with my other DOH collective items.

So in that regard, I think they should do a Coy and Vance cover art theme. It would be neat to have them with Bo and Luke and perhaps the General. Or maybe Coy and Vance with Rosco and Enos, Hogg.

Keep it between the ditches

~Garrett Duke~

There is several things they could do for cover art for season five....They could have the law on the front. Cooter with the General...or Coy and Vance with Cooter. Or Coy and Vance with Bo and Luke.

I am not a big fan of Coy and Vance, but I do think they do deserved to get recognized. It isn't their fault that Bo and Luke left, they were given a job and they did it. I highly perfer Bo and Luke, but I will most likely get the set to go with my other DOH collective items.

So in that regard, I think they should do a Coy and Vance cover art theme. It would be neat to have them with Bo and Luke and perhaps the General. Or maybe Coy and Vance with Rosco and Enos, Hogg.

Keep it between the ditches

~Garrett Duke~

• 2 weeks later...

We think the cover should just have one big picture of ENOS! After all, he does return to the Dukes in this season.

Jam: That's Amanda's highly biased opinion, not mine.

Amanda: Awww, come on!

Anyhow, we think the set would sell better if they had the Enos series on it as bonus features. Jam thinks they're running out of things to have as bonus features and there's still three seasons left to go!

We think the cover should just have one big picture of ENOS! After all, he does return to the Dukes in this season.

Jam: That's Amanda's highly biased opinion, not mine.

Amanda: Awww, come on!

Anyhow, we think the set would sell better if they had the Enos series on it as bonus features. Jam thinks they're running out of things to have as bonus features and there's still three seasons left to go!