A Bright Spot in the Coy & Vance era

Here's something to look for and enjoy. Tonight, while watching "The Great Insurance Fraud" C&V episode on CMT, there was a moment worth my while. Allow me to share.

The bad guy sneaks up on Vance and karate-chops him from behind. Vance keels over and bonks his head on the table, and lays there lifelessly.

YEEHAAA!!! Awright, let's see that again!! *WHACK!* *THUD!!*

I used to shun the Coy and Vance episodes, but now I'll tune in just to see 'em get roughed up by the bad guys du jour. Ya know, WB should have capitalized on the fans distain for Coy and Vance and had thier clocks cleaned in every episode. Ratings would have surged.

In fact, I'm looking forward to CMT's airing of "Coy vs. Vance" which outta be on next week sometime. The episode is pretty much a ripoff of "Carnival of Thrills" in concept - but I'll enjoy seeing Coy and Vance pound the hash out of each other.

Brian

Here's something to look for and enjoy. Tonight, while watching "The Great Insurance Fraud" C&V episode on CMT, there was a moment worth my while. Allow me to share.

The bad guy sneaks up on Vance and karate-chops him from behind. Vance keels over and bonks his head on the table, and lays there lifelessly.

YEEHAAA!!! Awright, let's see that again!! *WHACK!* *THUD!!*

I used to shun the Coy and Vance episodes, but now I'll tune in just to see 'em get roughed up by the bad guys du jour. Ya know, WB should have capitalized on the fans distain for Coy and Vance and had thier clocks cleaned in every episode. Ratings would have surged.

In fact, I'm looking forward to CMT's airing of "Coy vs. Vance" which outta be on next week sometime. The episode is pretty much a ripoff of "Carnival of Thrills" in concept - but I'll enjoy seeing Coy and Vance pound the hash out of each other.

Brian

Brian thats just crude...... haha what am i saying i enjoyed it too tho not as much as you but still. however i disagree the ratings still would have been low cause Bo and Luke weren't there. for the most part i will still be watching the eps just cause this is the first time i am seeing them. oh yeah and Brian if you were any happier about it it sounds like you would hit 'em if ya had the chance ... naughty naughty.

Brian thats just crude...... haha what am i saying i enjoyed it too tho not as much as you but still. however i disagree the ratings still would have been low cause Bo and Luke weren't there. for the most part i will still be watching the eps just cause this is the first time i am seeing them. oh yeah and Brian if you were any happier about it it sounds like you would hit 'em if ya had the chance ... naughty naughty.

you know if you look up ratings for a 80s tv show's the dukes was 6th place when Bo and Luke left then went only down to 8th that's not a real big drop. it's not like they where in first place where they never where the show only made it to 3th place and that was'nt the first season the first season they where in 8th place

you know if you look up ratings for a 80s tv show's the dukes was 6th place when Bo and Luke left then went only down to 8th that's not a real big drop. it's not like they where in first place where they never where the show only made it to 3th place and that was'nt the first season the first season they where in 8th place

oh yeah and Brian if you were any happier about it it sounds like you would hit 'em if ya had the chance ... naughty naughty.

YES!! Yes I would have!! Except I woulda done thangs a little differently. I would have smacked 'em in the back of the head with a wooden chair and enjoyed added bonus of splintering furniture, which is much more aesthetic visually, than a bland ol' karate chop.

On short notice, a two-by-four piece of lumber would do.

Brian

oh yeah and Brian if you were any happier about it it sounds like you would hit 'em if ya had the chance ... naughty naughty.

YES!! Yes I would have!! Except I woulda done thangs a little differently. I would have smacked 'em in the back of the head with a wooden chair and enjoyed added bonus of splintering furniture, which is much more aesthetic visually, than a bland ol' karate chop.

On short notice, a two-by-four piece of lumber would do.

Brian

Some of you people enjoy violence a little too much. We also found a bright spot in the Coy and Vance era and wrote a detailed description of it in the Enos Strate/Sonny Shroyer forum. None of the positive aspects we found involved Coy or Vance at all (getting beat up or otherwise).

Some of you people enjoy violence a little too much. We also found a bright spot in the Coy and Vance era and wrote a detailed description of it in the Enos Strate/Sonny Shroyer forum. None of the positive aspects we found involved Coy or Vance at all (getting beat up or otherwise).

Oh yeah, Jam would like to add that those karate chops looked completely and totally fake (which I assured her, they were). We don't mind Vance being knocked out by a fake karate chop, but they could've used something better for Daisy. She did a good job strangling the guy in the helicopter though.

Oh yeah, Jam would like to add that those karate chops looked completely and totally fake (which I assured her, they were). We don't mind Vance being knocked out by a fake karate chop, but they could've used something better for Daisy. She did a good job strangling the guy in the helicopter though.

Eddiemunster wrote:

Shame on you, Brian!!! How would you like to be hit with a 2x4 by Coy & Vance? C'mon, you can't hate them that much!!!

You're right, I hate 'em a little more than that. How about usin' a 4x6!!

Jamanda wrote:

Some of you people enjoy violence a little too much.

Aw, Jamanda. It ain't like I suggested we witness Coy and Vance slowly sinkin' into quicksand while screamin' at the top of their lungs. (Tho' woulda been a great intro for "Welcome Back Bo and Luke." )

Jamanda wrote:

We don't mind Vance being knocked out by a fake karate chop, but they could've used something better for Daisy. She did a good job strangling the guy in the helicopter though.

Now who's enjoying violence?! :p

Brian

Eddiemunster wrote:

Shame on you, Brian!!! How would you like to be hit with a 2x4 by Coy & Vance? C'mon, you can't hate them that much!!!

You're right, I hate 'em a little more than that. How about usin' a 4x6!!

Jamanda wrote:

Some of you people enjoy violence a little too much.

Aw, Jamanda. It ain't like I suggested we witness Coy and Vance slowly sinkin' into quicksand while screamin' at the top of their lungs. (Tho' woulda been a great intro for "Welcome Back Bo and Luke." )

Jamanda wrote:

We don't mind Vance being knocked out by a fake karate chop, but they could've used something better for Daisy. She did a good job strangling the guy in the helicopter though.

Now who's enjoying violence?! :p

Brian

very funny. I saw the same show. How could he be that stupid for one. wouldn't he have or something the dude behind him? He stupidity makes me laugh. I've decovered that i watch coy and vance in order to catch the first episode of bo and lukes return! and every now and again to see coy and vance do something stupid!

very funny. I saw the same show. How could he be that stupid for one. wouldn't he have or something the dude behind him? He stupidity makes me laugh. I've decovered that i watch coy and vance in order to catch the first episode of bo and lukes return! and every now and again to see coy and vance do something stupid!

Eddiemunster wrote:

Coy and Vance would kick the snot out of Bo and Luke any day.

Now that'd be a fight ta see

Luke jabs with his left. Vance manages a hit to the nose of Luke. But Luke shacks it off and nails Vance with a great right hook and another jab with the left and down goes Vance.

On the other side of the car Bo hits Coy in the stomach. Coy swings and misses but swings agian and hits Bo in the ribs. Bo pulls back and lays him out with a right cross. DING DING DING . the match is done.

HAHA

But it would be afight to watch.