New Dukes of Hazzard Movie

Tracey Duke posted this on Facebook with a picture of his choice of a girl to play her.

She’s looks a lot like Daisy Dukes if we ever do a new Dukes of Hazzard movie she’s in it for sure

My comment on the post:

Probably never be no more. Those '05 and '07 didn't get a very well reception among a majority of the fans of REAL Dukes.

Doesn't matter who's casted or if it follows the same morals and values. If it is NOT Tom W John S Cathy B etc etc it will NOT be accepted.

Look at the hate on Coy and Vance.

4 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I can only imagine how much they would ruin Dukes of Hazzard if they made another Dukes movie. Hollywood ruins just about everything it touches nowadays. Not everything.....just 95% of it. I didn't like the reunion movies. Boss Hogg is still alive. Long live Boss! 

I like the Reunion shows cuz it reunited the survivors. :)

17 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I can't fault anybody for liking them but they just weren't for me. Just too sad in certain places and that sadness ruined the whole thing for me. 

They're ok...but it didn't have the same pinache....punch as the original series! I don't even rewatch them!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

On 8/7/2022 at 9:44 PM, Skipper Duke said:

The real Boss and Jesse ain't in the video games either. Those have sub actors voices.

Cousin Roger Duke... Boss is Wayne Powers on Racing For Home PC and PlayStation and Daisy Dukes It Out PlayStation and Uncle Jesse is Jeffrey Pilars on both games PC and PlayStation. PlayStation 2 and Xbox Return of the General Lee Boss is Joe Alaskey and Uncle Jesse is Dave Richards.

Edited by Skipper Duke

• 3 months later...

If they were to make a new Dukes of Hazzard movie it'd need to feature John Schneider because he still owns a General Lee and he's a Duke!

But seems unlikely because the Rebel Flag alone could get the movie canceled as it triggers a lot of people (not that I care about them).

From the movie "Tres Leches" (not very good but whatever).

SPD8ivu.jpg

50 minutes ago, Philip_Duke said:

If they were to make a new Dukes of Hazzard movie it'd need to feature John Schneider because he still owns a General Lee and he's a Duke!

But seems unlikely because the Rebel Flag alone could get the movie canceled as it triggers a lot of people (not that I care about them).

From the movie "Tres Leches" (not very good but whatever).

SPD8ivu.jpg

Cuzin Philip Duke... Christmas Cars?

On 8/9/2022 at 9:42 PM, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Roger Duke... Boss is Wayne Powers on Racing For Home PC and PlayStation and Daisy Dukes It Out PlayStation and Uncle Jesse is Jeffrey Pilars on both games PC and PlayStation. PlayStation 2 and Xbox Return of the General Lee Boss is Joe Alaskey and Uncle Jesse is Dave Richards.

My older grandson only plays on-line stuff now and giving me his PlayStation and Xbox systems for the younger grandkids to use on weekends here. Should I look for Dukes games? How much would they cost? 

5 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

My older grandson only plays on-line stuff now and giving me his PlayStation and Xbox systems for the younger grandkids to use on weekends here. Should I look for Dukes games? How much would they cost? 

The games of Dukes of Hazzard aren't very good, except for the Xbox/PS2 one.

518VMBKPVZL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Burnout Paradise featured a car that sort of looked like the General Lee, the game has lots of fun jumps/stunts, but it's not a DoH game if that's what you wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw5GI2ReKk8

Edited by Philip_Duke