Favorite scene?

We already have a favorite quotes thread, a favorite episode thread, a favorite character thread, so I figured this one wouldn't be too out of place :).

Which DOH scene have you seen more times than you'd care to admit? A cool General Lee jump? An awesome fight? Come on, share!

I'll go first. I'm very fond of the scene in High Octane where Enos is trying to lock up Agent Huntley, Luke smashes the bottle of "shine" (which is actually water) on the floor, and Bo lights up a match and threatens to blow them all to kingdom come. I don't even quite know why I like that bit so much, but I do.

Another favorite moment of mine are the utterly non-plussed faces of Bo and Luke when they see Cooter driving Limo One behind them in Limo One is Missing. I like that one because it's funny :D

So, what are yours?

We already have a favorite quotes thread, a favorite episode thread, a favorite character thread, so I figured this one wouldn't be too out of place :).

Which DOH scene have you seen more times than you'd care to admit? A cool General Lee jump? An awesome fight? Come on, share!

I'll go first. I'm very fond of the scene in High Octane where Enos is trying to lock up Agent Huntley, Luke smashes the bottle of "shine" (which is actually water) on the floor, and Bo lights up a match and threatens to blow them all to kingdom come. I don't even quite know why I like that bit so much, but I do.

Another favorite moment of mine are the utterly non-plussed faces of Bo and Luke when they see Cooter driving Limo One behind them in Limo One is Missing. I like that one because it's funny :D

So, what are yours?

One of my favorite scenes a pretty dramatic moment. It is in The Ghost of General Lee when Rosco tells Jesse that the boys have "died". I think it shows how much the characters really like and respect each other, and it gave the actors a great moment to show their serious acting abilities.

Another favorite is at the end of the same episode, when they have caught the theives who stole the safe. Nothing really special about that scene, but it shows that things are back to "normal" in Hazzard.

There are so many more, I could be here all day, but I think those are my top two.

LS3

One of my favorite scenes a pretty dramatic moment. It is in The Ghost of General Lee when Rosco tells Jesse that the boys have "died". I think it shows how much the characters really like and respect each other, and it gave the actors a great moment to show their serious acting abilities.

Another favorite is at the end of the same episode, when they have caught the theives who stole the safe. Nothing really special about that scene, but it shows that things are back to "normal" in Hazzard.

There are so many more, I could be here all day, but I think those are my top two.

LS3

I'm with ya on that scene from High Octane with the match. I've always loved that scene and I'm not sure why. I'm sure it has something to do with Bo though.

I really like the scene in Carnival of Thrills when Bo and Luke finally make up and they're in the General Lee getting ready to make the jump and Luke says something about he's glad he's there and Bo looks at him and says I'm glad you're here too and it's just sweet and I love it. Awww!

Oh and in Dear Diary when Luke and Bo do the shuck n' jive where they're fighting over the diary and Bo knocks Luke out the door of Boss' office and Luke's like you're over acting and Bo's like oh sorry. I just like to watch them fight whether they're pretending like in this instance or in Carnival of Thrills when they fight for real cause then you get to see them make up and it's sweet.

I'm with ya on that scene from High Octane with the match. I've always loved that scene and I'm not sure why. I'm sure it has something to do with Bo though.

I really like the scene in Carnival of Thrills when Bo and Luke finally make up and they're in the General Lee getting ready to make the jump and Luke says something about he's glad he's there and Bo looks at him and says I'm glad you're here too and it's just sweet and I love it. Awww!

Oh and in Dear Diary when Luke and Bo do the shuck n' jive where they're fighting over the diary and Bo knocks Luke out the door of Boss' office and Luke's like you're over acting and Bo's like oh sorry. I just like to watch them fight whether they're pretending like in this instance or in Carnival of Thrills when they fight for real cause then you get to see them make up and it's sweet.

My favorite scene is in the episode " Brotherly Love " when Luke is laying in the hospital bed Unconicous and Bo is holding his hand it is such a sad scene but it is so sweet , and it shows how much they love each other.

my other favorite scene is in When you Wish Upon A Hogg when Luke and Bo is asleep in the backseat i just think they look like little angels.

My favorite scene is in the episode " Brotherly Love " when Luke is laying in the hospital bed Unconicous and Bo is holding his hand it is such a sad scene but it is so sweet , and it shows how much they love each other.

my other favorite scene is in When you Wish Upon A Hogg when Luke and Bo is asleep in the backseat i just think they look like little angels.

ooohhhhh! that's a good question.

My fav scene so far is when Luke and Bo fought in Carnival of Thrills. i think its because i love just before the fight when Luke says how Bo is unlucky. Oh wow :):wink: .... he is so hot.

the other is when Rosco tells Enos he can't swim when theys tryin to find Bo and Luke in "The Ghost of the General Lee".

so far

ooohhhhh! that's a good question.

My fav scene so far is when Luke and Bo fought in Carnival of Thrills. i think its because i love just before the fight when Luke says how Bo is unlucky. Oh wow :):wink: .... he is so hot.

the other is when Rosco tells Enos he can't swim when theys tryin to find Bo and Luke in "The Ghost of the General Lee".

so far

I've got to go back tothe Ghost of the General Lee but there's one scene no one has mentioned.

After Jesse, Daisy and Cooter find out the boys are alive they want to go to town, Cooter says he'll take them. Jesse tells Rosco Cooter had an emergency, Daisy says, Ain't no one better in an emergency than Cooter. Then it goes to them in the tow truck. Enos is chasin them. Cooter says Want to hear the evening news? He's going to catch us. Luke tells Cooter If he does your about to get an Intimate Understanding of the phrase "Aid and Abet"!

It's been awhile since I've watched it but I think my wording is pretty close.

DixieDavenport

I've got to go back tothe Ghost of the General Lee but there's one scene no one has mentioned.

After Jesse, Daisy and Cooter find out the boys are alive they want to go to town, Cooter says he'll take them. Jesse tells Rosco Cooter had an emergency, Daisy says, Ain't no one better in an emergency than Cooter. Then it goes to them in the tow truck. Enos is chasin them. Cooter says Want to hear the evening news? He's going to catch us. Luke tells Cooter If he does your about to get an Intimate Understanding of the phrase "Aid and Abet"!

It's been awhile since I've watched it but I think my wording is pretty close.

DixieDavenport

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from Hazzard Tn.

My favorite scenes:

1: This one I can't get enough of: Bo VS Luke on the Duke farm in Carnival of Thrills. Right after Bo hits Luke, Luke gets up from the ground with a quote I'll always remember (especially if I ever get into a fight against someone I could beat easily)

LUKE: Cousin. You just started somethin you ain't half man enough to finish!

Dramatic moments: Especially Rosco. For all his comical talent, Jimmy Best can really show you what he's got in the way of dramatic emotions. The way Rosco begs Bo and Luke to come to Boss Hogg's rescue while he's tied up in Grannie Annie. That scene you guys recalled in Ghost of General Lee. Rosco's torn emotions after Flash is abducted in A Boy's Best Friend. And the final episode, Opening Night at the Boar's Nest when he's all alone crying thinking that Boss Hogg is gone forever.

That scene with Luke unconscious in the hospital in Brotherly Love not to mention Bo, Luke, and Daisy's emotions after Uncle Jesse winds up in a coma after his fall in the 10 Million Dollar Sheriff.

And last but not least: Welcome Back Bo N Luke when Boss Hogg is about to announce the two beauty contest winners who tied:

BOSS HOGG: And the winners are... BO AND LUKE DUKE!!!!!!!!

Plus everybody's reaction when Bo and Luke enter the Boar's Nest.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

Greetings from Hazzard Tn.

My favorite scenes:

1: This one I can't get enough of: Bo VS Luke on the Duke farm in Carnival of Thrills. Right after Bo hits Luke, Luke gets up from the ground with a quote I'll always remember (especially if I ever get into a fight against someone I could beat easily)

LUKE: Cousin. You just started somethin you ain't half man enough to finish!

Dramatic moments: Especially Rosco. For all his comical talent, Jimmy Best can really show you what he's got in the way of dramatic emotions. The way Rosco begs Bo and Luke to come to Boss Hogg's rescue while he's tied up in Grannie Annie. That scene you guys recalled in Ghost of General Lee. Rosco's torn emotions after Flash is abducted in A Boy's Best Friend. And the final episode, Opening Night at the Boar's Nest when he's all alone crying thinking that Boss Hogg is gone forever.

That scene with Luke unconscious in the hospital in Brotherly Love not to mention Bo, Luke, and Daisy's emotions after Uncle Jesse winds up in a coma after his fall in the 10 Million Dollar Sheriff.

And last but not least: Welcome Back Bo N Luke when Boss Hogg is about to announce the two beauty contest winners who tied:

BOSS HOGG: And the winners are... BO AND LUKE DUKE!!!!!!!!

Plus everybody's reaction when Bo and Luke enter the Boar's Nest.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

Amanda's favorite scenes:

Repo Men, when Enos goes to the farm to warn the boys and Daisy snookers him into telling her what he's warning them about, since it's "just man talk."

Officer Daisy Duke, when Enos falls and tells Daisy to go on without him and finally confesses his feelings for her.

The Dukes meet Cale Yarborough, just watching three General Lees at the same time!

Jam's favorite scenes:

Carnival of Thrills, when Bo and Luke finally make up.

Ghost of the General Lee, when Rosco and Enos try to rescue Bo and Luke from the pond but can't find them.

Enos in Trouble, when Enos gets to take part in a fist fight and punches a guy out.

Amanda's favorite scenes:

Repo Men, when Enos goes to the farm to warn the boys and Daisy snookers him into telling her what he's warning them about, since it's "just man talk."

Officer Daisy Duke, when Enos falls and tells Daisy to go on without him and finally confesses his feelings for her.

The Dukes meet Cale Yarborough, just watching three General Lees at the same time!

Jam's favorite scenes:

Carnival of Thrills, when Bo and Luke finally make up.

Ghost of the General Lee, when Rosco and Enos try to rescue Bo and Luke from the pond but can't find them.

Enos in Trouble, when Enos gets to take part in a fist fight and punches a guy out.

Got another one. In Repo Men, after Ace (the second-hand car dealer) has set the boys up to be killed by the guys they're supposed to repossess the Rolls Royce from.

The scene opens with Ace polishing one of his cars when he sees the General Lee coming and tries to run, but winds up locking himself in one of his cars. The boys climb out of the General, Luke with a blinkin' chainsaw (hee!) and Bo with a bow and arrow. Ace gets -- understandably -- nervous and starts babbling about him givin' up, as Bo systematically shoots out the tires of the car Ace's hiding in.

Bo: "You can give up yet, Ace, we ain't done yet!"

Luke: "And when [bo]'s done, I'm gonna saw this car in half." (dialogue paraphrased, but pretty close, I think)

I love that scene. One does not mess with the Dukeboys.

(And thanks to everyone participating in this thread for posting their favorite scenes!)

Got another one. In Repo Men, after Ace (the second-hand car dealer) has set the boys up to be killed by the guys they're supposed to repossess the Rolls Royce from.

The scene opens with Ace polishing one of his cars when he sees the General Lee coming and tries to run, but winds up locking himself in one of his cars. The boys climb out of the General, Luke with a blinkin' chainsaw (hee!) and Bo with a bow and arrow. Ace gets -- understandably -- nervous and starts babbling about him givin' up, as Bo systematically shoots out the tires of the car Ace's hiding in.

Bo: "You can give up yet, Ace, we ain't done yet!"

Luke: "And when [bo]'s done, I'm gonna saw this car in half." (dialogue paraphrased, but pretty close, I think)

I love that scene. One does not mess with the Dukeboys.

(And thanks to everyone participating in this thread for posting their favorite scenes!)

• 4 weeks later...

I think my favorite scene is from the Ghost of General Lee. Rosco and Enos are at the pond and they think Bo and Luke are dead, they are crying! :cry:

I also liked The scene were Bo and Luke are fighting in Carnival of Thrills, and I liked what Jesse said to Bo afterwards. I like just like that whole episode, I think Bo started to grow up after that. In fact I think Waylon even says that at the end.