What do you drive?

Sway4829

2005 PT Cruiser Touring Edition two tone Black top/silver bottom, 2002 Chevy Venture Warner Bros. Edition (wifes), My babies - 1999 Jeep Wrangler Red 4" of lift on 34" Super Swamper LTB's lockers, winch, Snorkle, full roll cage, etc. it's a regular off road machine and my 1984 White CJ-7 that will be Dixie one of these day real soon a 2000 Yamaha V-star.

nice, I have 1991 Honda Civic four doors and navy blue so they still good I use right now I just bought last 1998 or 1999 last time I remember this my first car that my dad brought for me this summer.. I still drive around and it was still good engine... but I just fix new axles, new tires before but others fine.. no problem at all.. but drive around still good.. that why.. thanks. so future, I maybe buy Doger Charger new one not old classic or maybe truck as subaru or Ford/Mercury not know yet for future when I saving my money for future myself own.. thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey Y'all!

Here I go again, starskyknight... I would LOVE to drive a KITT car. I wish I had one, and a General Lee, of course!

Anyway, I drive a '96 Chevy Blazer S-10 four door, red; a '06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, black with a chrome front; a '97 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition, burgandy; and My favorite... a '83 Ford Bronco XLT brown with tan Manual. I get teased because it isn't what you would call road worthy, so I can only drive it in the fields, everyone laughs at me for liking it, but I think that is just the coolest Truck!

I'll catch y'all later!

General Grant

Hey Y'all!

We used to have a Lumina. I hated the thing. It would get stuck in a half inch of snow! It was a really weird purple color, and I just hated it! I really like the idea about the orange bike with the 01, GENERAL LEE, and confederate flag. Did you buy it that way or is that a custom paint job? Sounds cool!

Off subject here, but hello Jamanda and Dixie_Nachelle01, I don't believe I have ever seen you around. Are you new in town? I am somewhat new here, so I apologize if I just didn't get around to seein' y'all, I have yet to do that!

General Grant

I love the idea of that bike!

I currently drive my dream car - a 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Okay, so that isn't really my dream car, but it is as close as I could get. As my father pointed out when I bought it, I said when I was five that I would have a Jeep someday - when Daisy Duke got hers - but I couldn't find a Golden Eagle.

Mine is a silver Apex edition - with a custom painted General Lee tire cover (birthday gift from my sister)! If nothing else, the tire cover always gets noticed. People are always asking me where I got it. I was even stopped by a policeman once because he wanted to see about getting one for his wife!

Hey Y'all!

Denver C. a fellow Jeepster! I am giving you the Jeep wave right now! That tire cover sounds really neat! I wish I could think of stuff like that! When you say custom paint job, do you mean that your sister painted it on there? I really think that sounds cool! I hope if I ever get stopped by the local law it is to admire my vehicle. Which isn't likely because I (in reality) will probably never be able to afford a real nice car, like the General Lee, but a person can dream!!!! Anyway, you all sound like you have nice vehicles.

Anyone name their vehicles? Our Jeep is Miss Daisy, the Blazer is Blaze, the Expedition is Eddie, and the Bronco is just Da Bronco!

I'll catch y'all later!

General Grant

I know what you mean about no time thanks to work, Jamanda! Stupid people seem to expect us to actually do something before they will pay us. (Don't understand it, myself:) )

My sister had a local artist that our father knows paint the tire cover. (My brother-in-law did do a little touchup work on it before we took it to Nashville for Dukesfest last year, though. Had to make sure it looked it's best!)

My sisters and I have always named our cars. My Jeep is named Jesse. (Told you that I seemed to be going through a Denver Pyle phase for a while!) My oldest sister has a 2003 Mustang convertible named Sylvia, and my other sister drives a 1996 Firebird named Johnathan. (Don't ask.)

I am glad to know that there are other people that name their vehicles, too! People always give me the strangest look when I say that I name my vehicles! You sound like you have really nice vehicles! I really like the idea of the tire cover. Does it hold up okay in the weather, rain and such? Must have used sometime of water proofing chemicals on it? Sorry, just curious!

Catch y'all later!

General Grant

Denver C.---- Give Sylvia, Jesse, and Jonathan an extra polish for me!!!!! I am a fellow Jeepster! I would love a Firebird! What color is it?

No problem, General Grant - a lot of peopel ask me about my tire cover. I even had people ask me if they could have their pictures taken beside it at Dukesfest! (I have to admit, that one kinda surprised me when I stepped out of the motel room to find people posing behind my car.)

I'm not sure what kind of weather-proofing is used on it, but it seems to work pretty well. My brother-in-law tends to wash my car and make sure everything is waxed and protected for me. I hate to wash cars - my father is a real perfectionist about it, so I would rather pay someone to do it than do it myself.

Johnathan is white with a dark gray interior, Sylvia and Jesse are both silver. Sylvia has a dark gray interior, and Jesse's is "cognac," just a fancy word for dark tan.

It's always surprising to me how many Jeepsters there are out there. Even if they aren't driving their Jeeps at the time, you can always recognize them by the wave! (My sisters are always asking me if I know all of the people who wave to me as we pass in my car. I just tell them that they must either be fellow Jeep fans or Dukes fans!)

Hey Denver C.

That was so funny that people were posing behind the JEEP! I would probably have started laughing. But, I am sure you were honored and proud, too! Boy, that'd be nice if people washed my vehicle for me! Unfortunatley that little task falls to me! I know what you mean about the Jeep wave! When we first got our Jeep, all of these people would wave at me, and I admit, I thought they were crazy. I didn't know why they did it, and we were forced to ask the Jeep dealer that we bought Miss Daisy (the Jeep) from why all of these people waved at us. He told us it was a Jeep thing, but he was probably laughin' at us all week for having to ask him!! Jonathan and Sylvia sound like real good lookers! I hope you had your brother-in-law give them an extra coat of polish!

I'll catch y'all later!

General Grant

Vehicle I drive, got four legs and neighs!! lol I ride my horse mostly... I aint old enough to rip up the roads yet sos I get the next best thing, my horse!!! I live on a mountain so its better in the winter time too saves a whooole lotta gas!

Ohh you're so lucky to ride a horse! I would love to go riding. It looks like so much fun. When I was little I rode a pony at the zoo (like a merry-go-round but but live animals) and I loved so much. I could have stayed on it all day. LOL

Right now I have a 2007 Ford Focus. Bright red.