What are you listening to???

bosbabysis

• 1 month later...

Tim McGraw "Greatist Hits V.2 Reflected" the one song that I like the best is "My Little Girl" any father would love this song. I bet people are playing this song at wedding everywhere for that father/daughter dance. Tim McGraw has three little girls and Trace Adkins has five girls, Well I bet even John Schneider even like this song right here.

• 3 weeks later...

That is a great CD - Tim McGraw's Greatest Hits Volume 2. I have that in my CD player back home...then again I think all of Tim McGraw's albums are great ;). I enjoy his music. I think my favorite song on that one is "Real Good Man" and "The Cowboy in Me."

Right now I am listening to "Ultimate Waylon Jennings" and "Luchenbach Texas" is on now. "Mamma's don't let your babies be Cowboys" is on next. Two of my most favorite song by him. Then again, I enjoy this whole album. :)

~Garrett Duke~

• 9 months later...
right now whiskey tears - dierks bentley. and now in the drivers seat - john schneider of course. i love that song. and the dierks bentley one. its awesome.

I have a idea who wouldn't want to see Dierks Bentley record "In The Drivers Seat" for his next cd. Great driving song what do you think?

Here's an amazing coincidence. Tonight I just got done listening to The Charlie Daniels Band (Super Hits CD) and immediately turned the TV on to CNN and guess who was being interviewed? How crazy is that? I mean, it's not like Charlie is on CNN a lot. In this case he was talking about doing a charity concert for an injured vet. I just love that old ridge runner. Charlie Daniels For President. I'm gone.

• 2 years later...

I am listening to Kenny Chesney's No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem CD...what an amazing CD -as always with him. But the whole album is just so relaxing to me for some reason, it also reminds me of living in my first apartment in Oklahoma for some reason or another...I bought the album while I was living there so maybe that is it. But as I said, the whole album is filled with such great music, very relaxing to me. The last song on the album, "I can't go there" is sung with Tim McGraw...the song gives me goosebumps each time I hear it. Tim has such a haunty voice in it, he does the song great as does Kenny. They put a lot of emotion into the song.

Anyone else hear the album? What you think?

I am listening to Kenny Chesney's No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem CD...what an amazing CD -as always with him. But the whole album is just so relaxing to me for some reason, it also reminds me of living in my first apartment in Oklahoma for some reason or another...I bought the album while I was living there so maybe that is it. But as I said, the whole album is filled with such great music, very relaxing to me. The last song on the album, "I can't go there" is sung with Tim McGraw...the song gives me goosebumps each time I hear it. Tim has such a haunty voice in it, he does the song great as does Kenny. They put a lot of emotion into the song.

Anyone else hear the album? What you think?

i dont got none of Kenny Chesneys albums..but usually i listen to Miranda Lambert or Taylor Swift Alan Jackson Toby Keith and thats about it

LOL

I'm listening to the same folks I've been listening to since the 70s.

Charlie Daniels Band

Loretta Lynn

Hank Jr AND Hank Sr.

Waylon Jennings

Johnny Horton

Patsy Cline

Johnny Cash

The Dukes of Hazzard Soundtrack (which is 1981, not the 70s)

Some folks might call me closed-minded for not liking the new stuff but I prefer the word loyal.

LOL

I'm listening to the same folks I've been listening to since the 70s.

Charlie Daniels Band

Loretta Lynn

Hank Jr AND Hank Sr.

Waylon Jennings

Johnny Horton

Patsy Cline

Johnny Cash

The Dukes of Hazzard Soundtrack (which is 1981, not the 70s)

Some folks might call me closed-minded for not liking the new stuff but I prefer the word loyal.

i try to branch out

I have heard the song a few times and seen the video for the first time this morning. I like the song, but would like to hear it again to listen into more all that it has to say. Wasn't a fan of the video - it was just something different. But do like the song and the tune behind the song.

Am a big Toby Keith fan and I can picture myself buying the album when it is out to buy in another month or two. As I have all of his other albums...well most of them. I don't have his Blue Moon CD. ;)

You are very right...Toby is surely not afraid to speak his mind or to say it as it is. You can count on Toby. :D

I have heard the song a few times and seen the video for the first time this morning. I like the song, but would like to hear it again to listen into more all that it has to say. Wasn't a fan of the video - it was just something different. But do like the song and the tune behind the song.

Am a big Toby Keith fan and I can picture myself buying the album when it is out to buy in another month or two. As I have all of his other albums...well most of them. I don't have his Blue Moon CD. ;)

You are very right...Toby is surely not afraid to speak his mind or to say it as it is. You can count on Toby. :D

NO hes not....i love Toby Keith

hes kinda cute to me!