Jessica Simpson' s new video

JBama01

Do you know, Jessica's gonna catch wind of these pictures. She might find what I did to her face and bosem offensive. She may seek me out for future punitive damages. She may even send that big guy in the Land Rover after me (I'm shaking now....). But ya know what? I think this is a pretty decent payback after how she treated me and the mrs down here. So there. I love it. I might even do one more if'n the mood hits me. 8)

Speaking of baa-aad...

The new video premiered yesterday afternoon. I recorded the special about it and well...its interesting to say the least. Lots of Jessica shaking her butt, which is sure to make the soundtrack and the song both a smash hit, her washing the General in the bikini and of course waitressing at the Boars Nest. But if Daisy had served her pitchers of beer the way Jessica did in this video, the Dukes never would have had money issues and the Boars Nest would have been known for more than its flat beer and stale popcorn thats for sure! LOL.

Jax

Oh brother, Brian. Good but bad. By the way, my kids wanna know what the big deal is with the sheep. Not that I want to hide the truth and the sick and demented reality, but we happen to live out in the country and I really don't want to get any phone calls in the middle of the night from angry farmers.

By the way, I FINALLY saw her new video. Can I say "trash" in this forum? I was just wondering.

I will say the marketing ploy will drag many young males into the movie just to see her. My kids love the video. Ok, ok...I loved the video. Every now and then I'd see the General Lee. I guess I'd have to watch it again just to be sure. This time with the sound on. It actually reminded me of Spring Break in Florida. 'Cept I was drunk. Hmmm

I cant understand a flipping word the woman is saying other than..these boots are made for walking.

Well, here's my word-for-word translation as I hear it. Listen as you read, and you'll see I'm right!

Are you ready boats?

Stot walkin.

Yeeha

Let's go

You kept sayin' you got something f__ me

Off the sun, dumb blondes all say it too

Are you lookin at where I thought you'd be lookin?

My legs come here around the front of you

These boots ah made fo walkin ass just what they do

One of these days these boots ah gonna walk all over you

You believe you slapped the c___ of Azar

I pretend my men is just for fun

You keep playin where I got you playin, yeah

These double D commanches weren't to kind

One of these days these boots ah gonna walk all over you (While Willie lp syncs)

I'm the girl with the good boys who don't mean you no harm

Just got away with Hazza county chalm.

There ain't no crime in havin' a little fun.

Slut will stride, that was sexy eyes

What my boots said?

Slut yourself, COME ON!

Hey you have a cup of sea somethin

uh-uh, uh-uh, can't touch

Can I get a hang cloud

for the way I work my back

tick tock, all around the clock

drop and push the tush

suck it back

Can I get a Sooeey?

[sooeey]

Can I get a yeeha?

[Yeeha]

You keep thinking what you shouldn't be thinking

I'm not to far to to start to kiss the ground

I'm gonna send you back home teddy cryin'

Unca Jesse he sho is gonna be proud

These boots ah made fo walkin ass just what they'll do

Come on boots!

Sock.

Come on, ladies

Hey ya, gonna come and see a sucker

uh-uh, uh-uh, can't touch

Can I get a hand clap

for the way I work my back

tick tock, all around the clock

drop and push the tush

suck it back

Can I get a Sooeey?

[sooeey]

Can I get a yeeha?

[Yeeha]

Come on, Willie. Aw yeah. Ow.

Yeeha

[Yeeha]

Willie Nelson, everybody.

[ooooooh]

Let's go

[ooooh]

[yeeha]

I found this website the lyrics aren't the same as what you have

http://www.anysonglyrics.com/lyrics/j/jessicasimpson/These-Boots-Are-Made-For-Walking-Lyrics-html

Ok sadly it doesn't work here but it does if you tip it in but i will go head and the lyrics for you

Lyrics

Are you ready boots? Start walking. Let's go.

You keep saying you got something for me. Well officer. I don't mind to say you do. Now you're looking right where I thought you'd be looking. Legs come handy when laws in front of you.

Chours:

These boots are made for walking, that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

You believe you stopped me for a reason. And I'm pretending my bending's :roll: just for fun. You keep playing where I got you playing, yeah; these double-d initials work to run.

Chorus:

I'm the girl with the good ol' boys; don't mean you no harm, just have my way with hazard county charm, Ain't a crime in having a little fun.

Southern stride. I got my sexy eyes, where my boots at, ha.

Strut yourself, come on, hey ya'll come on. come see something, uh huh, uh huh, can't touch, can i get a hand clap, for the way I work my back.

Tick tock, all around the clock, drop it, push ya tush like that, can i get a sooey, can I get a Yee-haw!

You keep thinking what you shouldn't be thanking. Another two buttons down till you're kissing the ground. I'm a gonna send you back home baby crying. But Uncle Jessie he sure is gonna be proud.

Chorus x2

Come on boots! Start walking. Come on ladies! Hey ya'll come on, come see something, un huh, uh huh, can't touch, can I get a hand clap, for the way I work my back.

Tick tock all around the clock. drop it, push ya tush, like that, can I get a Sooey, can I get a Yee-haw!

Come on Willie! Ah yeah..............ow! (I thank she hurt herself)

Crowd: Sooey

Jessica Simpson: Yee-haw!

Crowd:Yee-haw!

Jessica Simpson: Willie Nelson everybody!

Let's go home, boys. Ohh- Sooey!...Yee-haw...Ohh...ha,ha,ha.

Who know jessica was a pig caller :D