Roscoe's Funniest Moments

What ep is that from?

I love it when Rosco is tryin to address the crowded Boars Nest, and no one will shut up...so he yells "HUUUUUUSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I 'bout fell outta my seat when he did that! LOL! Hehehe I love it, I love it!!

I've seen this same quote a few times from diff people, but never said what epp it was from.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just watch "Nothing But the Truth and Dear Diary" and think it is funny when Rosco can't figure that Flash is pregant by all her actions. Just from watching the episodes anybody catches on this and Flash is trying to tell them but nobody listening to her. Especially when Rosco tells Flash that she getting Fat , and she just looks at him after that.

That brings to my next question, what episode does Flash have the adorable puppies in?

I just watch "Nothing But the Truth and Dear Diary" and think it is funny when Rosco can't figure that Flash is pregant by all her actions. Just from watching the episodes anybody catches on this and Flash is trying to tell them but nobody listening to her. Especially when Rosco tells Flash that she getting Fat , and she just looks at him after that.

That brings to my next question, what episode does Flash have the adorable puppies in?

There's an episode where Flash is pregnant? I don't remember that, but Jam remembers a picture on the internet of Flash with her puppies.

We thought it was funny on "Twin Trouble" when Rosco and Enos had to ride 3-wheelers. Enos says, "Yes sir Mr. Hogg! Hee hee!" and Rosco does an imitation of him while making a face. "Yessir Mr. Hogg. Hee hee." Enos seemed to be used to this type of abuse.

There's an episode where Flash is pregnant? I don't remember that, but Jam remembers a picture on the internet of Flash with her puppies.

We thought it was funny on "Twin Trouble" when Rosco and Enos had to ride 3-wheelers. Enos says, "Yes sir Mr. Hogg! Hee hee!" and Rosco does an imitation of him while making a face. "Yessir Mr. Hogg. Hee hee." Enos seemed to be used to this type of abuse.

• 2 weeks later...

umm... well I love Rosco and Enos tried to learn (3) tri cycle motorcycle but by mistake rosco rode into the building after chase boss hogg... and I love his voice said "ghkuh..." when he drive... and when Rosco call Enos on CB said "Enos! you dipstick!" make me laugh all times... when he chase dukes.... but one episode my favorite is twin roscos like "many roscos" episode.. make dukes or boss confusion which really one sheriff!. that funny.. :)

• 4 months later...