Fanfic Chat Schedule

MaryAnne

• 3 months later...

Allllright folks! Leme have your attention Please!

Ive been thinkin some and I think its about time that the character community of Hazzard come back together once in while like we used to. Some of us dont get to see every one like we'd like, due to our incrediably busy scheduals.

So, I'd like to hold a chat on the 15th of every month on AIM...aol instant messenger. Authors, characters and guests are more then welcomed. Come, have fun, relax and enjoy a good time.

The first chat will be held on October 15th. Were looking at roughly starting at 6pm eastern time. Hope to see ALL of you there.

~Chet

*P.S> My AIM screen name is ChetDuke347 and my authors Screen name is PrivateAndrew01.

• 8 months later...

Hey,

I don't know who all is still around, but for those who are, who wants to set up a nice old fashioned chat? I'm thinking Saturday 6/9/2007 at either seven or eight eastern, OR not next weekend but hte following weekend on either Friday or Saturday at one of those times. I have a job now that requires me to get up at like 5 am eastern, Monday to Friday so Sunday through Thursday I can't stay up late at all. I can't do next weekend because I'm visiting family.

Anyone Interested? MaryAnne? Brian? Chet? Daney? Val? Chance? Jax? Kristy (if you're still around)? Essy (If you're still around)? Vicky (If you're still around)? BL (Which by the way it's been nice being able to talk to you)? Anyone I haven't met such as mfn and those who i haven't met who came in while I was gone or left before I arrived and came back before I came back?

well,

Last night was a blast. If anyone wants to do it again, we could aim for not this weekend coming up (i'm not available, viisting family), but the following weekend. I'm thinking either Friday or Saturday, probably Saturday, around the same times, probably 8 pm eastern. See who else shows up.

Anybody interested?

Don't forget friends, I'm requesting y'alls presence for a chat tonight that starts between seven and eight PM eastern! It's always lots of fun, and sometimes, ya get folks swinging from the chandaliers! LOL Just kidding, it hasn't been that exciting, but still pretty exciting. Don't worry, there will be plenty of Cool virtual refreshmetns and virtual snacks too. :popcorn: providing i don't eat them all LOL. ;)

I'm thinking we could start between seven and eight over in the Boars Nest. I just ask that y'all don't get virtually drunk or let your characters get drunk on virtual watered down alcohol. Don't need anyone getting in trouble with our friendly administrators, some of which I'm sure will be there (which believe you me, that just makes the party more of a party!). I'm inviting authors, characters, and the groupies, so be careful you don't get confused as to who you're talking to.

Well guys, I had a nice time last night. I have an idea for everyone. HOw about we start having a weekly chat again, like we used to. We can shoot for every Saturday around 8 p.m. eastern. That way, someone doesn't have to schedule it every week. I also think more poeople would be able to make it if we make it a regular occurance. Folks would be more likely to remember, and it would be easier to fit it into their busy schedules.

Any objections? And smart alick comments are welcome, just for a hoot.

Well guys, I had a nice time last night. I have an idea for everyone. HOw about we start having a weekly chat again, like we used to. We can shoot for every Saturday around 8 p.m. eastern. That way, someone doesn't have to schedule it every week. I also think more poeople would be able to make it if we make it a regular occurance. Folks would be more likely to remember, and it would be easier to fit it into their busy schedules.

Any objections? And smart alick comments are welcome, just for a hoot.

Yeah I got a smark aleck comment: Figures more folks showed up after I left....

Seriously tho', I have no objections to trying to do a regular chat on Saturday nights. Maybe I'll actually see some of y'all. :deputy::D

Sorry y'all. if there was a chat tonight that folks actualy showed up to, I wasn't around. Unfortunately, or fortunately, dependin' how you look at it, my boyfriend decided to hang out with the guys (and their girls) tonight, and I was invited to come along. He and the guys begged and pleaded until I went. We ended up hanging out and playing video games.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...