Fanfic Chat Schedule

MaryAnne

LadyD's comment about chats got me thinkin'....we haven't had a fanfic chat for like a million years! LOL

In the past, the Saturday around 8pm eastern (5 pacific) seems to work pretty well.

I'm gonna suggest we try for this Saturday the 27th startin' at 8pm. Also, let's try another chat on Wednesday the 31st startin' at 8pm. There's no closing hour...I figure the thing can go on until there's one person left standin' in the chat room. ROFL.

Don't worry if you can't make one or both chats. I wanna see how well these two chats go and perhaps we'll set up something on a more regular basis, and different time slots. Remember too..you can set a date and time for chat as well. =)

Whattya say folks? Wanna chat? LOL

Lisa

Fanfic chat? Is this like...group therapy for writers? (sign me up!) Heh heh!

I think it's a great idea. Many of us have met in small chats of ones and twos, but it would be a lot of fun to mingle en masse. The more the merrier.

I may not be able to make Saturday's gig, but I'll shoot for Wednesday. (Though I'm naturally shy and reserved and may not have much to say.)

B.

I like the idea too about group therapy for writers! Maybe y'all can help me deal with my crazy character's problems that I have her in right now! :lol:

Count me in, but I don't know what time I will be there this Saturday! I'm going bowling tonight with my husband! But I'll try to be on by 9:30 (Oklahoma/Central Time)!

Y'all have a great day! :)

hey count me in, i would like to chat with those i don't know yet! Brian, i have noticed that you tend to be goofy at times on the posts, i like it. I ai't chatted with you before, but, i can tell you one thing, if you are anything like me, you are just using goofing to cover of shyness... Thats what i do anyway. If i do somethign stupid during the chats, its either cause i am shy, or, i am nervous. LOL

but count me in!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Next Fanfic Chat tentatively scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 28 2002 at 8PM here at HNet in the Boar's Nest. :) Yes, that's the 28th...next Saturday, not tomorrow. LOL

The Wednesday after that, October 2, there'll be another fanfic chat at 8PM here at HNet also at the Boar's Nest.

I'm gonna try to schedule an AIM chat one of these nights too...LOL. Y'all stay tuned.

MaryAnne

• 2 months later...

Hey y'all, I been wondering, could we have another chat sometime soon... but not before christmas! LOL I know y'all get busy. I was thinking either between christmas and new years, or after new years. I mean, we ain't had a chat since OCTOBER 2ND and its already DECEMBER 23RD! We could have it be like a celebration of something, u know like an after christmas party or a belated new year party a few days after the new year. Oh I dunno, but I just think it would be nice if we could all get together again and throw us one heck of a shindig. LOL. I only thought I would inquire about it, I mean, i think it should be left to MaryAnne, and brian to decide because I personally think they ahve the more busy scheduals. It would only be fair and it would more ensure they would make it and stuff if we decide to hold one. :) 8) :wink:

Well, I probably shoulda checked this before I went an announced a chat and I didn't. LOL. The chat functions weren't even uploaded, so I uploaded what I had on my computer here but, alas, it doesn't work. (***INSERT CHOICE WORDS HERE****)

So, considerin' this and the fact that I'm in the midst of the duel of the century, it looks like the chat will be postponed. If and when it's rescheduled it will probably take place on AIM until the chat here is fixed. The AIM chat will then be overseen by whoever is left standing after the duel....

:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...