Crush on Catherine Bach(Daisy Mae Duke) since TNN(The Nashville Network/The National Network(1996-200)

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Believe it or not I never had any big crushes on Daisy. A little crush maybe. The only person I ever had a big crush on was Farrah. I'm not saying Daisy wasn't crush-worthy. Of course she was....but even if she wouldn't have been on the show it would still be the best show in history. 

Gonna have to disagree with you on that, I don't think it would have been as good if Catherine Bach/Daisy wasn't part of the show. Some of the iconic moments of the show that are stuck in my mind are from the first episode, Daisy standing in the middle of the road in that red bikini and Daisy kicking Roscoe out of the police car. 

On 1/20/2022 at 7:02 AM, Spike said:

Gonna have to disagree with you on that, I don't think it would have been as good if Catherine Bach/Daisy wasn't part of the show. Some of the iconic moments of the show that are stuck in my mind are from the first episode, Daisy standing in the middle of the road in that red bikini and Daisy kicking Roscoe out of the police car. 

yes, in a way, I see Roger's point but if you  don't have the EXACT same people, scenery etc. it's just not TDOH!