Favorite John Movie?

• 1 month later...

There was a TV movie he did years ago...He came to a urban area and tried to build a house..and had alot of troubles, at the end they messed up the place up on him...and he went back too his hometown...

I was young when they aired it...but I remember he cried and so did I..awww :cry:

He can still too this day touch my heart...love ya John :D

There was a TV movie he did years ago...He came to a urban area and tried to build a house..and had alot of troubles, at the end they messed up the place up on him...and he went back too his hometown...

I was young when they aired it...but I remember he cried and so did I..awww :cry:

He can still too this day touch my heart...love ya John :D

Found it!!! called "Dream House" 1981 made for TV movie.....

I have a tape of Eddie Macon’s Run. It’s a good movie (For all of ladies out there, you get to see a lot of skin.) It’s about a man who moving is family to a new state to make a better life. Get a good paying job, but his boss is corrupt and knows a lot of people in town. Eddie has a little run in with the law and end up in the slammer. He escape from jail and is on the run to get back to his family.

I dont want to tell to much for I might spoil it for someone.

Don't forget , John was in an episode of " Walker , Texas Ranger" as a firefighter got shot by some gang member....

There was also a TV movie in the early 80's called Dream House. If I remeber right it had to to with trying to build his dream house in the middle of NYC .....I liked that one, haven't seen it in , oh say 20 years....

Darrell

Has anyone ever seen the movie he was in called Cocaine Wars. Man talk about seeing a different side of John. I know he is a great actor but I never pictured him playing a charter like that.

I would have to say so far out of all of the movie that I have seen with John in them my favorite has to The Night of The Twisters.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...