Looking for someone

RogerDuke

The wife and I were watching a Christmas movie and saw a girl who reminded me of someone who was on just one Dukes episode. 

I can picture her face really well but am trying to find out who she was. The only line of hers I can remember is an altered version of "Necessity is the mother of invention". 

She changed invention to "intervention". 

She was brunette and pretty and around Daisy's age.

Any ideas?  

That's right. THANKS HOSS!  I have to slip that episode in and show my wife. The movie we watched was Miss Christmas. Marc Blucas is the lead actor. I used to work with his father. The girl plays his sister. I looked her up but she didn't look a lot like Lori. However, when I scrolled through a lot of her pictures I found a few where the resemblance was strong in a couple of them. I'll go look up her name and post it. 

Her name is Erin Boyes. 

Edited by RogerDuke

17 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

After retiring from acting in 1999, she went back to school and earned a degree in clinical psychology.  I've done this. Chances are  she's not doing much with it! THAT was the single biggest mistake I ever made!

Maybe but it has helped you to understand confused people like me. But every time I say I am having problems you always say the same thing "Watch a Dukes episode, take 2 shots of shine, and call Dr Hobie in the morning"