HazzardNet's New Look

Meadowmufn

I got a big smile on my face when I logged in and saw that iconic picture. Thank you so much MM. You have done so much to promote the Dukes of Hazzard, you should be in that picture too.....as long as you're not blocking the view of Daisy. 

Seriously though, we love you and appreciate all that you do and all you have done for so long. Your friend Jimmie Best is in Hazzard Heaven smiling down on the HazzardNet. 

On 12/9/2021 at 3:11 AM, Meadowmufn said:

Thanks. I know I haven't been on HNet a lot lately, but I do check in from time to time and I'm happy to see folks still here sharing their love for the show here.

The changes all look great! I'm 100% for it!  We miss you very much Muffin!  ( We love you very much too!)  :)  

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

Thanks. I miss you guys too. I've been super busy, but I'm currently on leave for the rest of the year due to work stress. I think you can count on two fingers how many years in the past decade or so I haven't had a surgery or a medical procedure of some type. Fortunately, aside from stress and fatigue, I'm doing pretty well right now and I'm looking forward to Christmas and my birthday. All the presents have been bought and wrapped. The house is decorated, the tree is up. The nog is chilling in the fridge (and we have a little rum in the pantry to mix in... :wink: ). I'm ready!

The nog is chilling in the fridge (and we have a little rum in the pantry to mix in... :wink: ). I'm ready!

As Hobie Hartkins....I must say...Rum is my fav.! I greatly approve! Always remember.....you never  miss a sip! :)  ( or is that waste a sip?....can't remember...been a long time since I've seen him!)

19 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

Thanks. I miss you guys too. I've been super busy, but I'm currently on leave for the rest of the year due to work stress. I think you can count on two fingers how many years in the past decade or so I haven't had a surgery or a medical procedure of some type. Fortunately, aside from stress and fatigue, I'm doing pretty well right now and I'm looking forward to Christmas and my birthday. All the presents have been bought and wrapped. The house is decorated, the tree is up. The nog is chilling in the fridge (and we have a little rum in the pantry to mix in... :wink: ). I'm ready!

We should have a Christmas party. If we don't have a chat room anymore we could just post on a thread all at once. The chaos would make it just as fun as our old parties.