Favortve movies types

hazzard fan

Whhat types of movies you like  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Whhat types of movies you like

How about Spaghetti Westerns? As in "Once Upon A Time In The West?" That's one of my all time favorites.

Since I started a new thread here about The Toxic Avenger, I know what some of you are thinking. "How can someone go from watching The Toxic Avenger, to watching a classic like Once Upon A Time In The West?" They're both are sort of on opposite sides of the movie spectrum, and that goes to show how Bi-Polar my imagination/thinking gets!!! :lol::roll:

I love Spaghetti Westerns. The Sergio Leone trilogy that saw Clint Eastwood to stardom is among my favorite stuff. A Fistful of Dollars, A Few Dollars More...The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. These movies were gritty, edgy, and unglamorous. What I dig most is that there wasn't an abundance of conversation in any of them, which really made the audience focus on the settings, the character expressions, and the tensions.

I also dig other westerns, such as the lighter stuff James Garner did. "Support Your Local Sheriff" for example. Lots of fun.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...