The official site is now up for the dukes movie.

cLa

• 1 month later...

Ya know, Warner Bros still does not have a Dukes movie poster on their own website. Mind you, they've got a poster for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Whatever, which ain't in theaters until November. What the heck is with that?

The only Dukes movie posters I've seen on the net to date, are fan-created posters. Some of which cannot be represented here, for reasons of family audience and good taste.

I don't know what Major Decision could be holding up WB with the official movie poster. Let's see, what to put on it....oh, maybe a General Lee in flight?! Duuuh!!!

Brian

I made one something like that for my finale project here at school. I am in a class called Digital Media, so we are always using photoshop. I am trying to figure out a way to post it to show everyone since it is saved to my computer, any ideas??

T-Man, I was introduced to Photobucket.com a while back. It's easy to set up an account and run from there. It's really come in handy in this forum since I seem to be too illiterate to be able to post an image within this text box. (Thanks again, Brad) There are other sites to go to other than Photobucket but I was snagged by its simplicity.

By the way, keep up the digital work. I got my degree in Graphic Design but don't really use it too much anymore in my job description here. I'm still paying for it, dangit, but I ain't using it, 'cept for in here...