Friday Night In Hazzard

Well guys....looks like it's Friday night.....and I DO have to  work tomorrow but it won't be THAT bad, I hope. But tonight, it's Friday night and just like in '79-'85....it's Friday....the official DOH Day of the week. In here, every day is sunny, ( ever notice how it hardly ever rained in Hazzard but they were able to farm? LOL!)  and is a Friday or Friday night......and everybody knows everybody else and even " Enemies" ( notice the quotes) don't really HATE on each other! This and many other reasons, ( there are problems but they all get solved and there's a happy ending!),  are why I  love Hazzard and will live here until I am buried in Boss's cemetary ( Hoss.....what was the name? ...can't remember..... Hogg's Heavenly Acres?? ......it's on the opposite side of the county from my car lot and I never get over there!   I live in the building I work at. It saves me from drinking and driving. I save that for The Moonshine 400, which is coming up later this summer!  You guys be getting ready for it or if you want to qualify, to race yourself,  you better let me know!        

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

19 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Count me in Hobie. You always do the Buttermilk 5.00 every year around my barn and the least I can do to return the favor and race in the Moonshine 400.....although it isn't quite as fun as when that Popcorn Sutton feller used to be in it. 

ain't that the truth! I wish he was still here. I would've  liked to have met him!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins