Have you ever cried during an episode?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes a lot to make Amanda cry, but Jam got teary eyed in Ghost of the General Lee.

Episodes that came close include that one and also that part of Granny Annie, as well as Enos Strate to the Top when Enos leaves and Enos and Daisy's Wedding (which has crying moments in it, but the end just makes us mad!)

Jam thinks James Best and Sonny Shroyer should have gotten Emmys for the scene by the pond in Ghost of the General Lee. It was just too good.

• 1 month later...

I so agree with them winning awards for those parts!

I also cried when bo and luke faught and jessie was giving bo advise about what he had to do in "carnival of thrills",where bo was crying as jessie told him he always had a home to come to!

I also cried when uncle jessie was in the hospital,after he fell looking for that bounty hunter(forget his name),who was hired by rosco to frame the duke boys in 10 million dollar sherrif!

When they all were in the hospital and bo was crying telling jessie to please wake up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know i might be replien to a post of which noone will reply to again,but when the General Lee flies in "Dukes meet Cale Yarborough",i find sumthin,inspiratinol bout that.everytime i see it i kinda tear up,and i just LOVE that scene!i just can't explain the experiance,but it's good,really garsh dang good! :D

i also like the other jumps,but this one jump inwhich they jump the river i just love the way the General flies in those scenes!

I also cried when uncle jessie was in the hospital,after he fell looking for that bounty hunter(forget his name),who was hired by rosco to frame the duke boys in 10 million dollar sherrif!

When they all were in the hospital and bo was crying telling jessie to please wake up!

The Bounty Hunter's name was Jason Steele

That part made me weep a little. I think the most neat part about that episode was when Boss came to see his friend.

• 2 months later...

I'm a big softy, i cry alot!

I cried during the Ghost of General Lee during the pond scene, I'm crying now!

I cried during Carival of Thrills when Bo and Luke are fighting and after when Bo leaves. I also cried when Bo and Diane say goodbye.

I also got teary eyed when Bo hit his head in My Son Bo Hogg.

I was almost bawling in 10 milloin Dollar Sheriff when Jesse is in the hospital and Bo is crying, I just wanted to jump into the T.V. and hug them all and tell they'd be alright! And again I'm crying now! I thought Jesse was gonna Die!!!!

I was also moved in Dukescam Scam when Jesse and Boss were locked in the vault and thought they were gonna die!

See I'm a softy!!!

Amanda came close to crying in an episode (although she doesn't like to admit it). It was the one where Rosco lost his beloved Flash! When Rosco talks about how Saturday is her birthday and he had a king-sized bag of doggie num-num's already picked out...I don't think they'll take it back...wahhhh! :cry:

Sniff...it's so touching...

Also, about that episode. Is it just me? Or does the voice of Terry Lee sound a lot like Rocky the Flying Squirrel? You know, from the Bullwinkle Show? Is it the same voice? That voice, where have I heard that voice?

Amanda came close to crying in an episode (although she doesn't like to admit it). It was the one where Rosco lost his beloved Flash! When Rosco talks about how Saturday is her birthday and he had a king-sized bag of doggie num-num's already picked out...I don't think they'll take it back...wahhhh! :cry:

Sniff...it's so touching...

Also, about that episode. Is it just me? Or does the voice of Terry Lee sound a lot like Rocky the Flying Squirrel? You know, from the Bullwinkle Show? Is it the same voice? That voice, where have I heard that voice?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg!!! i completly broke down in the episode Granny Annie when rosco was tied up and asking the dukes to help save boss. i cried mostly during that i also cried in The Ghost of General Lee when enos was lookin for bo and luke and asked rosco to help. then there was 10 Million Dollar Sheriff when uncle jess was in the hospital and bo, luke, daisy, and boss went to go see him. it makes me cry every time i see those ones actually and it even chokes me up just thinkin bout em'. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

well i gots another one to add to my list that'd be "Opening Night at the Boar's Nest " when everyone was lookin in the window at rosco and boss was gonna kill him and he listened in on what he was sayin and rosco was like boss was the only one that understood him and he didn't know what he would do if something happened to his little fat buddy and he had tears runnin down his face so boss felt bad and went to the magic box and everyone else went inside and told rosco to try one more time and roso said that it wouldn't do any good cuz he tried sooo many times but they persuaded him and he did it and boss was there in the box!!!! rosco was soooo happy and boss let him pinch his chubby cheek for once!!! LOL!! but at that part i cried. :cry: :cry:

I usually cry at The Ghost of the Genearl Lee when Rosco tells Jesse that the boys are dead, and in Opening Night at the Boars Nest, I cried when they were looking in on Rosco who thought'd he'd really made his little fat buddy disappear and all the way to the end because it was "over" techinally. It just felt like the end of the whole show ya know. :cry: Thank God for CMT and the dvds!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

More of a question,but did I imagine it or was look looking awfully teary eyed in birds gotta fly as they were all walking daisy to the rv? I've also never been sure but thought Bo was crying when he left the farm in carnival of thrills and from reading this it was confirmed. My weepiest moment is when roscoe and enos think the boys have done gone in the hazzard pond and drowned.

brandy_lou