Dukes of Hazzard Fun Facts

On 4/16/2021 at 8:39 AM, Skipper Duke said:

Dukes of Hazzard Fun Fact: Actor Jack Palance (Curly) from the movies City Slickers and City Slickers II played the voice of Black Jack Perril in The Dukes of Hazzard Racing For Home game the PlayStation and PC Windows versions.

I'm just wondering where you found this information, because IMDb.com says that Black Jack Perrill was voiced by Jeffrey Buckner Ford (as Jeffrey Ford). I can see a resemblance between the character of Black Jack Perrill and Jack Palance, but can't find any other connection between the two.

As an aside, was it just a coincidence that the game had Black Jack Perrill and 'The Meeting' in season 2 had Black Jack Bender? Boss used to run 'shine to Chicago for the latter. Funnily enough, Black Jack Bender refers to Boss as Curly, which was the name of Jack Palance's character in 'City Slickers'.

10 hours ago, HossC said:

I'm just wondering where you found this information, because IMDb.com says that Black Jack Perrill was voiced by Jeffrey Buckner Ford (as Jeffrey Ford). I can see a resemblance between the character of Black Jack Perrill and Jack Palance, but can't find any other connection between the two.

As an aside, was it just a coincidence that the game had Black Jack Perrill and 'The Meeting' in season 2 had Black Jack Bender? Boss used to run 'shine to Chicago for the latter. Funnily enough, Black Jack Bender refers to Boss as Curly, which was the name of Jack Palance's character in 'City Slickers'.

Cousin Hoss wow great connections! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry y'all. I have checked it out via evidence provided by Cousin HossC. It turns out, Racing For Home bad guy Black Jack Perril was not voiced by Jack Palance(Curly)from the City Slickers movies, but voiced by Jeffrey Ford. However he shares similarities with Curly such as looks and clothes. But the resemblance ends there. Also turns out that Geologist/bad guy Johnny Rob in Daisy Dukes It Out was voiced by Jeffrey Pillars(Uncle Jesse Duke)who also played Uncle Jesse Duke in Racing For Home. Not Billy Bob Thornton. Sorry about the misinformation y'all. However once again, Johnny Rob shares looks with Carl from Sling blade movie. But the resemblance Also ends there. Cousin HossC... Many thanks for investigating this for me, and setting the records straight! :)

Edited by Skipper Duke
Forgot a word