Hello everyone

My Name is Andrew. I am 43 years old. I am also a post 9/11 U.S. Navy Veteran. I served from May 2003 to April of 2007. I loved Dukes of Hazzard since I started watching it at a fairly young age. I loved watching DoH and Three's Company. Please pardon me for bringing up another show. Anyway, I do it my best to live my life by at least one of Uncle Jesse's famous quotes. At least along DoH fans like us. He said, "A stranger is just a friend I have no met yet." I live in Southern California. So out here I have to use tact. of course. Probably more so than I would like. Meaning I wish I did live in a place where more and more people saw us as fellow Americans. And not in our liberalized categories. White/Black, Straight/Gay and or Male or Female. I cannot stand all that bull sh_t myself. I am part of the Human Race. And my skin color is what it is because God picked it for me. And I know I had nothing to do with that choice. I do, however, have the choice as to how I treat others and I have the choice how I conduct myself. Sorry for getting on a little bit of a soap box. I just feel much more comfortable to say how I truly feel. Reminds me of Frank Sinatra's song, My Way. And I found this message board/website since I just spent $99.99 on the entire serious streaming on Youtube. Thank you to all of you who took the time to read this. I truly and honestly look forward to getting to know about all of you. 

Welcome to Hazzard County. Tell us more about your love of the show. Do you have a favorite character, episode, scene, season, quote....have you ever met any of stars? Have any Dukes toys? 

I was in the USMC reserves from 1978-1984....technically a branch of the Navy but we had too much pride to admit it.. Thank you  for serving your country.

• 4 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 8:23 AM, LifeTimeDoHFan_1977 said:

My Name is Andrew. I am 43 years old. I am also a post 9/11 U.S. Navy Veteran. I served from May 2003 to April of 2007. I loved Dukes of Hazzard since I started watching it at a fairly young age. I loved watching DoH and Three's Company. Please pardon me for bringing up another show. Anyway, I do it my best to live my life by at least one of Uncle Jesse's famous quotes. At least along DoH fans like us. He said, "A stranger is just a friend I have no met yet." I live in Southern California. So out here I have to use tact. of course. Probably more so than I would like. Meaning I wish I did live in a place where more and more people saw us as fellow Americans. And not in our liberalized categories. White/Black, Straight/Gay and or Male or Female. I cannot stand all that bull sh_t myself. I am part of the Human Race. And my skin color is what it is because God picked it for me. And I know I had nothing to do with that choice. I do, however, have the choice as to how I treat others and I have the choice how I conduct myself. Sorry for getting on a little bit of a soap box. I just feel much more comfortable to say how I truly feel. Reminds me of Frank Sinatra's song, My Way. And I found this message board/website since I just spent $99.99 on the entire serious streaming on Youtube. Thank you to all of you who took the time to read this. I truly and honestly look forward to getting to know about all of you. 

HelloLifeTimeDOHFan 1977. Welcome to our HazzardNet family. :)