1 hour ago, HossC said:

:previous:

Skipper, very few people are going to click a link with no description. It's actually a short (5:47) video on Facebook called '
Dissecting A GENERAL LEE: How This Car Survived!' where they take apart the freeway launch car from the movie and look at the damage.

Cousin HossC... Yep. I thought it would put up a picture like it usually does. But it didn't.

• 4 weeks later...

(The General Lee driving down a highway.)Luke:(On cell phone talking to Daisy.)"What? Ok. Thanks Daisy."(To Bo "He's at our farm." Bo:"Hey. Hey look! There's Billy Prickett." Luke:"So." Bo:"He can help us." Luke:"He don't care about Hazzard. He's gettin' paid to be here." Bo:"Awe man. Yer wrong. He's from here." (Bo stops the General Lee in front of Billy Prickett's rig cutting him off, making Billy and Crew Chief Dill Driscoll stop too. They all get out of their respective vehicles.) Dill:"Are you out of yer g**d*** mind!?" Bo:"Hey Billy. Boss Hogg's playin' you man. He's gonna strip mine Hazzard. He paid you to come race-" Billy:"Save yer breath Bo.  already know." Bo:"You already know? But this is yer home town." Billy:"I hate to break this to you Bo-Bo. But this place is a s*** hole. If it wasn't a strip mine, it'd be a strip mall." Dill:"Kind of like one of them outlets where everything is reduced prices and-" Billy:"Hell, they don't even have an Outback Steak House down here, am I right?" Dill:"Right as pie, Billy." Billy:"Saddle up Dill."(To Bo)"Look at the bright side Bo-Bo. At least you didn't have to race me today. 'Cause I would've left that little Tonka toy you drive at the startin' stripe." Dill:"Tonka-" Bo:"I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna kill him!" Dill:"Hey hey hey!" Billy:"You wanna ride this stag, you wanna rodeo with this clown?" Luke:"What about Uncle Jesse?" Bo:"Uncle Jesse's old Luke. He's had a good run. If he passes, God have mercy on his soul, we get the farm." (Luke gives him a "You can't be serious" type of look.)"I'm just playin' with you man. Let's go 'im!"