What is A Baby for the Dukes episode about?

If I am remembering right it is the episode where the parents of the baby was a farmer and a daughter of a wealthy man. The wealthy man didn't care for farmers and was upset at the daughter for having a child with him...he goes to take the child...but when she drops the baby off at the Dukes to hide out.

I may be wrong, it has been a long time since I last saw the episode. The only parts I remember is the end basically where Daisy is taking care of the baby in the barn when the bad guys start the grass land around it on fire to get to the baby. The 'grandpa' helps get hte baby out and ends up understanding - wanting to be in the child's life.

Hope that is to some help.

~Garrett Duke~

• 1 month later...

Mary ellen is seen being chased by some detectives who are trying to catch her after she runs off with her baby!

Some old coot,declared her to be an unfit mother and won in court for the custody of the baby!

As she races on,she spots the general lee,and puts the baby in the dukes car!

During this time,bo,luke ,daisy and jessie are having a picnic not far away,singing"mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys"

Everything is mahem after that has the dukes try to keep the baby hid!

I don't think bo or luke ever held the baby,just Daisy! Then they bring her to an abanded barn and leave daisy with the baby there!

they get chased by the old coot and his flunky's and at the end they save the child and daisy form a grass fire!

The old coot in confronted by some circuit judge to hold the baby in hazzard,but after what they went through,the grandfather changes his mind and lets marry ellen keep her baby!!

Hope I remembered enough for you to want to watch it,I have it on tape already!

• 7 months later...