Post your Super Bowl Prediction

RogerDuke

Predictions can be changed up until kick off in two weeks. The person who is farthest away from their score prediction has to clean up the mess we make at the Boar's Nest for our Super Bowl party. The winner gets their choice of a quart of Jesse's shine or a gallon of Enos's buttermilk. Both are so good you'll never waste a sip. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on winning the Super Bowl prediction contest Spike. Your prediction was really close, especially considering how many points most folks thought the Chiefs would score. 

We'll be hearing this all week "Tom Brady won the Super Bowl all by himself"

Tampa Bay's defense was the real star of this game but Brady will get 100% of the credit. 

1 minute ago, RogerDuke said:

Congratulations on winning the Super Bowl prediction contest Spike. Your prediction was really close, especially considering how many points most folks thought the Chiefs would score. 

We'll be hearing this all week "Tom Brady won the Super Bowl all by himself"

Tampa Bay's defense was the real star of this game but Brady will get 100% of the credit. 

This is true but I think Mahomes screwed up a lot too. They were just out classed! Hey, the TB owners have to get their money's worth! ( I don't know what Gronk is making but I know Brady signed a $50 million dollar contract. 

oh, and congratulations  Spike!!  I don't know how you got that close to the actual score but there's a rumor going around the Boar's Nest that  you had some inside info. from Swamp Molly!!   :)  .....or maybe Ma Harper?? 

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

4 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

oh, and congratulations  Spike!!  I don't know how you got that close to the actual score but there's a rumor going around the Boar's Nest that  you had some inside info. from Swamp Molly!!   :)  .....or maybe Ma Harper?? 

I wouldn't  be too quick to throw around accusations Mr. Hartkins. You finished in second place. The latest internet buzz is that you paid off a few players on both teams to make that happen. 

6 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I didn't get why the logo had the trophy between the L and the V. It made it look like Super Bowl LIV. My wife insisted it was Super Bowl 54 but I had to explain it was 55. I almost fell asleep during the boring half time show. 

I flipped over to The Simpsons and Chips since the local NBC station added the Charge channel to it's lineup last week.

Just remember everybody....your favorite used car salesman and town drunk has the same  year as the superbowl! I'm 55 ( August 31, 1965) and the Superbowl is 55!  :) ....( I'm not really a drunk...I just have a nip ( a sip...lol) every now and then ( you never waste a sip!...oh my......so smooth!) I'm not really much into alcohol but I play one on Hazzard Net...LOL! Ha! Ha! Pepsi Max however.......!!!!! :)  ) 

Edited by Hobie Hartkins