Which Episode?

Glenn WildeG

Good Evening,

I hope you are well. I was in discussion with a friend of mine a little while ago and we discussed The Dukes Of Hazzard and in particular an episode that ended with either Bo or Luke punching the other and it ending on a freeze frame and then "To Be Continued". I have never seen the next episode or found out how it ended. Please could you let me know which two episodes they were so I can finally see the ramifications of the fight. I remember it blowing me away at the time (A much younger me!!) and I would love to see what happens.

Many Thanks,

Glenn

Welcome to HNet, Glenn.

There were only three two-parters in the series, but I think the one you're after is 'Carnival of Thrills' which started season 3. Bo falls for the owner of a traveling stunt show, but the rest of the family are suspicious of her motives when they find out about a series of accidents.

3 hours ago, HossC said:

Welcome to HNet, Glenn.

There were only three two-parters in the series, but I think the one you're after is 'Carnival of Thrills' which started season 3. Bo falls for the owner of a traveling stunt show, but the rest of the family are suspicious of her motives when they find out about a series of accidents.

AND....when they get suspicious, Bo gets mad at Luke  about it and then there's the fight you saw!