Who's y'all's favorite DOH character?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Howdy, and Hello Y'all!

Sorry for not being on full-time y'all, but my author has been studying for her Final Nursing Examinations. A week from today, she'll be a certified registered nurse assistant. Yay!

As for me, here are my top 5 favorite Dukes characters:

1: Bo

2: Luke

3: Daisy

4: Rosco

5: Enos

Even though he isn't listed, I also like Jesse for his understand heart & kindness, Cooter for his way on working on cars, like the General most of the time, Cletus for being Rosco's dipstick deputy, and Boss Hogg for loving his money and Lulu! LOL! :lol:

Take Care Y'all & Have A Great Night! Keep Smiling! :)

Vicki

• 2 weeks later...

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts but y'all know who my favorite character is. And if ya don't by now, ya ain't been payin' attention!! LOL

Rosco tops the list. Followed by Daisy, Cooter, Jesse and Bo. Not neccessarily in that order. LOL. Of course, with Rosco goes Boss n' Lulu and then ya got Flash and then....does General Lee count as a character??? :D

Lisa

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Jam (older and wiser "Luke" type sister)

1. Enos

2. Cooter

3. Jesse

4. The Duke cousins

5. Rosco

Amanda (younger and goofier "Cooter" type sister)

1. Enos

2. Daisy

3. Flash

4. Cooter

5. Rosco

It seems that in a lot of shows we watch, we like to focus on minor characters that don't get a lot of attention. It makes it easier to make up fan-fiction. But we're both big Enos fans and reasons why are posted in another forum but we forgot which one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was a kid I always wanted to be like Cooter. He was free, had his own busines and could fix any car....As a little kid that was awesome.

And now that I am older I still love Cooter.

1. Cooter

1a. Uncle Jesse

1b. Bo

1c. Luke

1d. Boss Hogg

1e. Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane

1f. Daisy Duke

1g. Enos Strate

1h. Cletus

Actually in no particular order as they are all #1 to me...

• 4 weeks later...

The General Lee and Daisy are the eye candy of the show. I have taken a bunch of screenshots from the DVD's and they are about split equally between the car and the girl.

Rosco is the main humor of the show. I am still amazed when watching the show these days at just how good that guy is.

Bo and Luke are the guys that you would want to hang out with or be like when you "grow up" (in the case of kids watching the show). I always liked Bo a little bit better than Luke but they were both great elements of the show.

Boss Hogg and Enos were complimentary to Rosco in the humor department IMO. They were both great actors but Rosco was the foundation.

Uncle Jesse anchored the whole show. Not a real entertaining character IMO but it wouldn't have been right without him.

Cooter was the perfect sidekick for the Duke family; great actor too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When it comes to favorite character to be like or emulate, mine was

Luke Duke. In fact, as a kid, I play acted the DUke boys with some kids. Everybody wanted to be Bo and that was fine. I was Luke and I enjoyed it. Luke was the brains and was an awesome fighter. Whe it comes to comedy and humor, Rosco was top of my list. In my chronological list of favorites,

1. Luke

2. Bo

3: Rosco

4: Daisy

5: Enos

6: Flash

7: Uncle Jesse

8. Cooter

9: Cletus

10: Boss Hogg

Cheers.

Will Rodgers