My Proposal : HUH???

I have a proposal. Let's have a new section on here, called " Huh?" .   It's for things that have no real answer  and don't make sense and  keep you thinking..."  Huh?? 

1.  " Hughie Hogg Strikes Back- " Considering what was coming up, they'd be better  off singing hymns".....or something to that effect. It seems they cut something out of the episode, that didn't hurt it much but did leave a question....??

2. Not sure of the episode ( Hoss?? Help??) but thought it was another good example.....They ( Boss and Rosco) were trying to frame the Dukes into jail because of some stolen merchandise ( Diamond bracelet, mink coat, tickets to Mexico and I don't know what all else) and when Enos and Rosco were in Rosco's office, WITH the mink coat  etc. and Enos says something about, " I guess that let's the Duke boys out of it"  and Rosco says, " That's a wrong, that's a wrong! They're probably hiding the evidence just so they can weasel out of it. "  He was HOLDING the stuff, when he said this!!  HUH??

There are tons of others I can't think of off the top of my head but as I watch and you guys watch, surely we can keep adding to the list! 

16 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

2. Not sure of the episode ( Hoss?? Help??) but thought it was another good example.....They ( Boss and Rosco) were trying to frame the Dukes into jail because of some stolen merchandise ( Diamond bracelet, mink coat, tickets to Mexico and I don't know what all else) and when Enos and Rosco were in Rosco's office, WITH the mink coat  etc. and Enos says something about, " I guess that let's the Duke boys out of it"  and Rosco says, " That's a wrong, that's a wrong! They're probably hiding the evidence just so they can weasel out of it. "  He was HOLDING the stuff, when he said this!!  HUH??

I don't remember the scene, but the merchandise (bracelet, mink coat, tickets to Mexico) sounds like 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' in season 7.

2 hours ago, HossC said:

I don't remember the scene, but the merchandise (bracelet, mink coat, tickets to Mexico) sounds like 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' in season 7.

You're right Hoss. That's the episode. My episode reviews are going to come in handy to double check things like that. This is a good idea Hobie. I just wish you would have thought of it before I started watching the whole series again.....LOL

OK..another  " HUH?" moment.......actually it's not a moment it's  " What The...???"  A running theme through most of the series. Did you notice that most of the people in Hazzard are farmers ( a lot like where I live)  and they depend on the farm to make their living  and  except for the first few episodes( where it was overcast or even wet),  it was ALWAYS pretty and sunny??? HOW??? How did these  plants grow with no water or even SIGNS of wetness???  

12 minutes ago, Hobie Harkins said:

Did you notice that most of the people in Hazzard are farmers ( a lot like where I live)  and they depend on the farm to make their living  and  except for the first few episodes( where it was overcast or even wet),  it was ALWAYS pretty and sunny??? HOW??? How did these  plants grow with no water or even SIGNS of wetness???  

Maybe they stole their water from a nearby valley via an aquaduct, leaving the valley dry and ruining its economy. Oh no, that wasn't Hazzard, that was Los Angeles!