Summary Plot for the Movie

Yeah, the one thing I noticed while reading that it's just like a DOH episode we'd watch during the season. Personally, I'm OK with that. The closer they stay to the original product the better.

here's a good article for ya....

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/583/583955p1.html

here's a script overview......

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/566/566149p1.html

Thank you both for the articles...

I love reading articles showing where the heart of the movie is, ie: Smokey & The Bandit reference.I am still looking forward to seeing it. I might be the only one here, but I want so much to at least give it a chance. I might not have agreed with the casting and directorial choices at first, but as a Dukes fan I am very happy that it isn't going in the "Starsky & Hutch" movie direction. I actually want this film to do well for all those involved. Like I have stated numerous times, it will bring in a whole new generation of DOH fans. Which will be the best thing possible...

The only thing I am NOT looking forward to is the Jessica Simpson/Willie Nelson duet.

First,I'd like to thank you for the links! As you all know,I'm one of the few that dislikes this movie ever comming out!

How ever,if the New Dukes of hazzard is filmed according to what i read,then I may consider giving in a bit and give it a run! The fact that the dukes are running shine is kinda cool,sorta like viewing what the dukes went through before they got caught!

I still wish that they would at least wear the same clothes as Bo and Luke,and daisy should be dark haired not blonde!Jessica could at least dye her hair dark for the movie!

And they can make burt look fat,be more like J.D. hogg! Sure i don't agree with the cast,but if they can wear the same clothes,be dark haired and fat,then at least it would as close to what we are used to!

Seing Daisy blond ,or J.D. not fat ,or uncle jessie in pony tail,just doesn't work for me!

I will go see it in june,and I will keep an open mind,as long as they keep it clean(no vulgar or foul language and such),and stick to the plot of the original Dukes Of Hazzard!

From What I read of the links,I may actually enjoy this new movie,as long as it is rated "E" for everyone. If we want new generation dukes,the young as well as the old have to be able to see it!

Well,this is dukefan down and gone,keep it between the ditches!