For anyone who does not like the new movie !!!

...from what I can see the cast and crew of the new film have captured that spirit and have probably improved upon a poorly written TV show in which half the actors were mediocre at best.

I realize one trailer is not much to go on but I have high hopes from what I have seen so far. I'm sure many of you will hate what I have written but these angry threads are tiresome and a little nieve.

Oh MAN, hear hear!

I wish I'd have written that.

My signature is number 75 on the pitition to get rid of this Dukes film mockery. The only part of the movie that is consistant with the show is the General Lee. Get rid of this P.O.S no good for nothing excuse of a Dukes movie and just keep the first two because they at least have most of the original actors. Thats my two cents and opinion which I am entitled to.

It must be working. Sony has decided not to release the film, not even on DVD.

Warner Bros., however, still intends to release it. Maybe we should go after them next. :lol:

RJ ......I think you need to read the highlited post I quoted.......

Anyway. I am still looking forward to this movie, no matter what negative comments on here are. Like I said in an earlier post, I think we will be pleasantly surprised...

Darrell

Thank you for the old hometown info.....Rocky River, man I forgot about that place. One of my cousins loves that place , been there a couple of times. You are making me want to go on a road trip now....

Sorry for the hijack also.......It was just a little hometown reminiscing..

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic....

:wink:

Darrell