New gal from Pennsylvania

CountryXRebel

Hey everyone. I'm Dani and I'm new here and am a huge fan of the Dukes Of Hazzard. I'm  a country gal and proud of it. I own every single season of the Dukes Of Hazzard and recently began rewatching it from the beginning of the series. My favorite Duke is Bo Duke and I love John Schneider.

I'm currently working on saving money to buy myself a horse.

Some of the things I like doing are working with my grandpa out on the farm, horseback riding, reading, writing fan fiction, roleplaying, watching tv and much more.

I love making new friends so if you'd  like to get to know me better and want to know more don't be afraid to ask.

On 11/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, CountryXRebel said:

I own every single season of the Dukes Of Hazzard and recently began rewatching it from the beginning of the series. 

Check out Uncle Jesse's episode reviews. Every one of them has the season number listed with the titles so they 're not too tough to find. If you are interested and have time you should consider adding your own comments. Are you still on season one?

Edited by RogerDuke

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 8:36 PM, RogerDuke said:

Check out Uncle Jesse's episode reviews. Every one of them has the season number listed with the titles so they 're not too tough to find. If you are interested and have time you should consider adding your own comments. Are you still on season one?

I'm on Season 2 right now. I haven't watched recently because I have new shows airing on tv I've been watching plus work has been busy lately. I'm almost done with season 2 though, then it will be on to season 3.

1 hour ago, CountryXRebel said:

I'm on Season 2 right now. I haven't watched recently because I have new shows airing on tv I've been watching plus work has been busy lately. I'm almost done with season 2 though, then it will be on to season 3.

You are definitely into the heart of the series. At that point in time when the shows were originally airing it was so popular that attendance at Friday night  high school football games dropped because folks loved Dukes so much they didn't want to miss the show. Of course there was no way to record it back then. Also, by that point in time, the General Lee had become the most recognizable  car in the world, on the way to becoming the most famous car in the history of the world....a title it still holds today. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/8/2020 at 7:56 PM, CountryXRebel said:

Hello CountryxRebel. How do you feel about the Coy & Vance era? Btw(by the way)Welcome to our HazzardNet family!

Edited by Skipper Duke
I forgot to welcome her.