The young Dukes

Now with Luke and Daisy doing all the chores and seeing how Enos is doing and Bo still wanting to find out what Daisy wrote in her Diary. Bo goes out to the barn and he goes up to loft and there is Enos in the loft of the Barn and he is asking Enos what are doing up there, did you know that are people looking for you right now. But you know I can keep a secret pretty good Enos and he sees that he can trust Bo. Besides Uncle Jesse is mad at me and Cooter for reading Daisy's diary a couple of days ago. And Daisy just won't let it drop, someday I have all the luck Enos, talk to ya later.

Later, Luke climbs up to the loft to talk to Enos and give him a candy bar.

Luke: Hey. Brought ya some food.

Enos: <taking candy bar> Thanks.

Luke: I uh...met your aunt.

Enos: <eyes narrowed> Which one?

Luke: I think her name was Olive or something.

Enos: <nods and tears off wrapper> Aunt Olivia. My mother's sister. She's okay.

Luke: Then why don't you want to live with her?

Enos: <taking a big bite and talking with mouth full> I wike 'er am all. I jus wanna stay wif Pa.

Luke: She said your Pa agreed to let her have ya.

Enos: <swallows> He did?

Luke: <shrugs> That's what she said. And they already have Rufus.

Enos: <takes another bite> Good. Uncle Harvey's a cop. He kin hamble Rufus real good.

Luke: You know...maybe you should go with them.

Enos swallows and stares at Luke.

Luke: You can't hide here forever you know.

Enos: <sighs> I know...but what if I don't like Alabama?

Luke: Would you rather live in a barn all your life?

Enos: I guess I don't have much of a choice.

Later the next day, Uncle Jesse has Mrs. Hartwood over for lunch. Luke, who suggested the idea, leaves it up to Enos as to whether he'd come out of the barn or not.

Cue anyone

Daisy says to Enos that is the right thing to do and you making it so much faster for these poeple. And Besides I have heard about your brother and maybe this would be the best thing for ya after all. Enos is just listening when he hears somebody else coming up towards the loft, well it is Uncle Jesse to try and talk sense into Enos about the whole deal and maybe he could help out the problem

Enos and Uncle Jesse are talking and talking and there is Luke, Daisy and Bo wandering if what Uncle Jesse is saying is working and they are just waiting to see. In the meantime the Sheriff pull and plows into Uncle Jesse's truck he come down to see what kind of damage the Sheriff did to his truck and completely forgets that Enos won't budge and he thinking to himself that Enos is one stubborn kid.

Cue Anybody

As Uncle Jesse is arguing with the Sheriff about the damage to his truck, Enos manages to sneak out of the barn. But before he gets to far, he runs into his Pa.

Jeb: whereyouthinkyougoinboy?

Enos: I wanna go home...with you.

Jeb: siddownboy.

Jeb sits on a stump and takes Enos on his knee. He actually attempts to slow down his speech to make his point across.

Jeb: Ipreciatyourloyaltyboy. Butyagottagowithyeraunt.

Enos: But why?

Jeb: Shekintakcaryabedderenme.

Enos: Will I get to see ya though?

Jeb: Youllseemeplentyboy. Theysisgonnaletmestaytoo.

Enos: They will?

Jeb smiles as Olivia comes out of the house.

Olivia: You didn't think we'd take you away completely did ya?

The next day, the Dukes bid a tearful farewell to their friend.

Luke: I'm gonna miss ya Enos.

Enos: You'll be fine Luke. Next year, you gotta make sure dem sixth graders don't get bullied none.

Luke: I will.

Daisy: Will we ever see ya again Enos?

Enos: Shucks Daisy. I dunno.

Luke: Sure we will.

Bo: You'll write won't ya?

Enos: If I remember to.

As Enos is about to get on the bus, Daisy wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him on the cheek.

Enos: <bright red> Possum on a gumbush...

Daisy: <also bright red> You better come back...

Enos: I will Daisy...I will...

Enos got on the bus and it took him away to Alabama. Ten years later, Rosco got a new deputy...

Well a few years have gone by since Enos left for Alabama Bo is now 12

Luke is 13 , Daisy is 11 but them boys is growing up pretty fast they is gonna be more trouble then they are worth one of these days.

Luke : boy i can't wait until we is old enough to drive it is gonna be so much fun .

Bo Yep it sure will it will be a fast car but we'll have to promise Uncle Jesse that we'll be careful cause you know how he like's to worry.

Luke : yep he sure does he worries alot about me and you but we'll try to not cause him to much anxity.

Balladeer : Well Bo and Luke may still be too young to cause any trouble but one of these days friends they are gonna be quite the handful.

Anyway Luke was happy that Bo would be in Middle School soon with him it was gonna be alot of fun with him their and plus Luke is in the 7th grade he is almost done with the dreaded days at Hazzrd middle school.

Luke : Bo it is gonna be so nice at School when you'll be their just think of all the fun we could have.

Bo : yeah it is gonna be twice the laughs and the fun with us together again i miss you over at Hazzard Elementry even though you was in their when i was still in diapers.

Luke : I can't help it if i'm older then you i'm gonna enjoy middle school from now on since Rufus is gone.

• 5 months later...

Bo: Middle School here I come, this should be the best years of your young lives you Know Luke they have a football team there and thinkin of tryin when I start seventh grade.

Daisy: It sure is going to be quiet with Bo going to seventh grade pretty soon, and Enos is in Alabama as well.

Luke: Middle school is great and there is something else that is pretty cool, you get your own locker Bo.

Bo: What's that and it sounds cool.

Luke: It's pretty cool, got to remember your combination and not to let anybody know your combination as well.

Daisy: Hey, that girl that you know is the same grade as you are Bo, so you'll see her there.

Bo: Oh, you mean Rebecca Lynn and she sure is cute brunette hair big Emerald green eyes. Sassy as ever she is from Joshua Tree, California and she as only been here for a few months. She keeps asking

Cue Kitty