Billie Rae Bates book Them Dukes Them Dukes

Skipper Duke

1 minute ago, RogerDuke said:

My wife shops on the internet. I'll have her check into it. Thanks a lot for posting this cousin! 

Welcome Cousin. Guess what I get soon? Ordered Oct 3rd and ETA Nov 3rd-6th? Paid $78.29 for it. Lancaster Skipper's hat replica. From over in Pakistan. Friends have bought it from over there. I seen theirs n the friends told me "Order it. They do a good job this co. does. You won't be disappointed."

2 minutes ago, Skipper Duke said:

Welcome Cousin. Guess what I get soon? Ordered Oct 3rd and ETA Nov 3rd-6th? Paid $78.29 for it. Lancaster Skipper's hat replica. From over in Pakistan. Friends have bought it from over there. I seen theirs n the friends told me "Order it. They do a good job this co. does. You won't be disappointed."

Great news Skipper! I'm happy for you. I bet you'll be getting exited when the November calendar  goes up! 

11 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

There's also another book I found called "The Roads Back to Early Hazzard" by Jon Holland. Does anybody know if that one is any good? 

It was first published in 2007. From what I've read online, the book concentrates on the Georgia episodes. The content seems to get good feedback, but the poor quality of the images is often mentioned in reviews. It looks like Jon Holland followed it up with another Dukes-related book - 'A Moonrunner's Tale: From Grit to Gold, How "The Dukes" was Born' was published in 2010, and tells of Jerry Rushing and his contribution to the show. Both of Jon Holland's books are available in paperback for around $15.

28 minutes ago, HossC said:

It was first published in 2007. From what I've read online, the book concentrates on the Georgia episodes. The content seems to get good feedback, but the poor quality of the images is often mentioned in reviews. It looks like Jon Holland followed it up with another Dukes-related book - 'A Moonrunner's Tale: From Grit to Gold, How "The Dukes" was Born' was published in 2010, and tells of Jerry Rushing and his contribution to the show. Both of Jon Holland's books are available in paperback for around $15.

Jon Holland's name sounds familiar. I wonder if he used to be here on the HazzardNet. Thanks Hoss. I'm requesting all 3 for Christmas presents! 

36 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Jon Holland's name sounds familiar. I wonder if he used to be here on the HazzardNet.

I can't see any evidence that he was a member here, but several old posts mention his name. Some talk positively about his book or his knowledge of Dukes, while a couple of others suggest that he has/had plans for the General's pushbar for sale.